Merome: The Dank Story Of Us

By Hurricane098

Ok, Ok... I'll make a description later! I promise.... It's Merome and Skylox and Drama. I think it's good so... More

Merome: The Dank Story Of Us
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine (Re-Uploaded)
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Hello. Author Note -.-
Chapter Forty Two
Authors Note Part Two :p
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Thirty §With Q&A§

1.7K 62 23
By Hurricane098

Jerome P.0.V.

Today is the actual first full day in Jersey. Mitch and I decided that we'll go to my parent's house for dinner but wait of tomorrow to tell them about us.

We didn't do much today really...Ate breakfast in the lobby and then we went to the mall just because. We met a few fans which was awesome and we bought a couple of goofy things like more Nerf Guns and Minecraft toys.

We ate lunch in a restaurant in the mall. It was good but the only problem was the waitress kept hitting on me. I noticed how Mitch was getting mad so when we ordered ice cream for a little desert, I fed it to him in front of her. After she left Mitch and I laughed so hard!

Now Mitch and I are getting ready for dinner. "Does this look ok?" Mitch asked as he walked out of the bathroom. His hair was now neatly spiked up and his shirt was tucked in his pants.

I laugh a little and he gives me a confused look. "We're just going to my parents house for dinner! Not a fancy restaurant!" He smiles and un-tucks his shirt. He sits on the bed next to me as I put my watch on.

"I knoooow but I wanna' look nice for them, for you too!" He said smiling and I look over to him.

"Mitch, I don't care what you look like. I love you..." I lean over and kiss him as he blushes. "Also, my parents have known you since fourth grade! I really don't think you've changed" He playfully rolls his eyes rests his head on the headboard of the bed.

"They still call me Mitchell, don't they..." Mitch groaned and I laughed. He was always called Mitchell by my family and he hated it. His family and most of our older friends call him Mitchell too; just to make him mad.

"Last I checked they did!" I pulled out my phone and dialed the number for my house. Mitch sat up and watched as I put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I heard my mom say. I smile and laugh a little.

"Hey mom! It's Jerome!" Mitch giggles quietly and my mom practically screams though the phone.

"JEROME!!!!!!! YOU NEVER CALL!!!! Oh, honey! How are you!"

"Well, I'm actually in town and I'm with-"

"YOU'RE IN TOWN!?!?!? ARE YOU COMING OVER?!? I gotta' clean and dust everything! Did I do the laundry? Oh and-"

"Mom!" I yell though the phone, interrupting her. "I was saying, I'm in town for a couple days and Mitch is with me!"

Mitch smiles and speaks up, "Hi mama' Bacc!"

"Oh hi Mitchell! Your down from Canada?" Mitch looks over to me and I look away. I know what he's thinking. I never told my mom that I've been living with the guys, then again she never asked about what Team Crafted is. Also she doesn't do the internet so that made it easier..They would think it's gay! She would demand me to come home immediately even though I'm twenty!

"Yea..." Mitch said, playing along with what my mom said.

"Anyways!" I say, breaking the silence, "Mitch and I wanted to come over for dinner!"

"That's amazing news! I was making casserole and your father went out to get some desert so he'll be back in about ten minutes or so...When are you guys coming over?"

"Ummm..We'll be over in about thirty minutes!" I say looking at my watch. "Traffic is bad around dinner." 

"Ok, bye boys! I'll see you two then!"

"Bye!" Mitch and I said at the same time, causing us to laugh as I hung up. Mitch looked at me with a serious look and look down. "What's with me being in Canada?" He asks.

I look up and see him still looking at me.  "Well...I never told my parents that I was going to California to live with Team Crafted..They would think it's gay to live with a buch of boys! They would make me come home! I'm sorry..."

To my supprise Mitch hugs me and kisses my cheek. "It's ok....You ready?" He says and I give a small smile.

"Lezz go!" We get up and walk out of our room, heading to our car...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WELCOME TO CHAPTER THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god....5,000 reads and thirty chapters?

I seriously thought that this was gonna' bomb and I would have like three chapters but wow. Apparently not xD

Umm Not much to say so It's time for the Q&A! yay. :|

(Bold=Erin {me!} AND Italics=Brie {BrieLs666 ON TUMBLR)

Hi! And welcome to Q&A with Me! Erin!

And Me! BrieLs666! Check it out! I love shoes and EOS's and funny-

Shut up. Just. Go. Anyways Welcome...I know it's crappy but oh well stop reading if you want to. Oh and Disclaimer Brie doesn't understand OTP's and Minecraft..She thinks their stupid and I think she's stupid..

We're in a Skype thing right now and I am typing so yea lets do this....

1- I'm Erin's step-sister and I'm eleven. How old are you,stupid?

I just turned 14 about three weeks ago...

2- What's your favorite animal...I know where this is going -.-

Oh my gawd. PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love pigs, their so cute and it might also be because I have a pig that lives in my house. His name is Clint!

3- Do you have pets?

Yesm! I have Clint, duh. And two dogs: Pumpkin, a pit-bull mix and Ranger a Pit/Lab mix. Their both from the pound so I support what shelters are doing everywhere! ADOPT TODAY!!!!!

Sorry my Sarah McLachlan got in me xD

PUMPKIN IS MY BABY!!!!!!

Can we get this over with.

4-  What colors are your fav-

PURPLE! GREY! GRAY! GREEN! PINK! Next.

5- Five  random facts! GO!

Umm. Uh.

1. Parents divorced when I was seven.

2. I have a speech impediment.

3. I started reading past a 12th grade level in early seventh grade and High-school math in late seventh grade.

4. I was bullied until I punched them. Now I'm a free spirit! DON'T F*CKING BULLY! YOU *SSHOLES THAT DO ARE F*CKING STUPID! Life is hard. Get help, even bullies are bullied.. Lyfe will get better. I promise. :)

Erin hurry up...Your boreing meeeee!

5. I am known to be funny, and that I have a dark sense of humor sometimes...

Is that good?

Shure. I don't care anymore.

6- Where/Why do you write?

Well, at school I was a horrible writer. One, I can't spell. Two, I have bad grammer. Three, I'm 'too creative'.

I write because I want to prove them wrong. Also because I have so many ideas and once you read almost 400 fanfictions (I looked at the count!) your like: Lemme' at it....

7- Yea yea yea....Um what kind of horrible music do you listen to. YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ANY GOOD MUSIC!!!! GOD!

-.- 

Well, I've been buying alot of CD's because I love to. Artists I have is:

♥ The Killers --- Gorillaz --- Flowbots --- CAKE --- Sublime --- Twenty One Pilots --- Elton John --- Lily Allen --- Weezer ♥

Yuck!

Shut up.YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!!

Why do I even talk to you.

Well, that's because your in Texas with your dad and you love me!

Nope. Not it. Not at all. Your a nerd! You like Attack on Ouran High or something!

Brie. No Just-I can't even. WFONNFJSFORBGOB

8- Favorite Video games... -.-

Crackdown 1 and 2! Red Dead Redemption! Minecraft! State of Decay! Ugh I can't choose. Let's just go with that. PC and Xbox the best. 

9- Ummm, what else. What are your Initials?

E.R.I.N.W. lol cool right.

10- DO you like your books?

Yea, I guess. Still didn't think they would take off. Well just this one so far. Read my other ones if you want...Or not. 

I still don't think my writing is up to parr. Like re-reading I laugh at myself...

Are we done? Can we be done?

Yea we're done. Umm now what?

IT's Time for ME TO RAMBLE ABOUT NOTHING. WELL THANKS FOR READING! GO CHECK OUR BRIE! Or not.

No! You should. BrieLs666 on Tumblr! 

She isn't a fangirl... Nor does she ship anything. Follow Erin-Has-A-Lyfe for my fangirling. Over everything....

Is that it?

Yes. Sorry it took a while to update. Brie is a buttnugget who wouldn't answer my calls...

It was worth it. Bye!

 Thanks and....bYe bYe! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 3K 53
Sky and Deadlox are mortal enemies. Sky works for the FBI and Deadlox works for the European government. They both know each other better than mort e...
90.1K 1.9K 37
LibbyLovesLapis goes with her friends to PAX. There, she meets CaptainSparklez, The Creatures, and SkyDoesMinecraft. Sky hates her because she is a l...
15.4K 324 32
The actual summary is in the story I guess.... It's bad, I know. COMPLETE!
6.1K 133 16
Nothing just read if ya want and tell me what u think about and vote pls .... Hope you enjoye the story ♥