✓His Innocent Wife - An Uncon...

By scarletjones123

"Are you sure, you can handle that?" he asked with smirk dancing on his lips. "Yeah, very sure." She replied... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Story Behind this story...
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 7

73K 2.1K 45
By scarletjones123

Chapter 7 

"Ok" she nodded her head slightly and waited for him to finish with his work.

"Done." He stated as he turned off his laptop.

"Actually.... I want to say sorry." Piyali muttered softly, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sorry, for what?" Nick asked confused.

"Yesterday I was very tired so I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

"No problem my dear wife. Are you planning to ditch your poor husband?" He asked playfully.

"No, why asked." She asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"Then you don't need to feel sorry, because we have many nights ahead to sleep together." He smirked.

Piyali blushed crimson and jogged out of the room.

*****

Nick was all set to jump in bed and make passionate love to his cute wife.

His blood rushing to his core as his vision darkened with sexy images of his body pressed against Piyali's hot figure. He couldn't hold back his desires anymore; tonight he will make sure to make her scream in intense pleasure.

She was laying on other side of the bed curling in ball and then he heard some sounds.
Is she ... crying?

He immediately went to her side and caressed her cheek.
"Piyali, why are you crying?
Tell me please. You are scaring me." He asked worriedly.

to be continued....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.6K 37
"Anything?" He whispered smirking again. "Yes." She whispered shakily, knowing what the possibilities could be. "I want children." He stated, contin...
157K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...