๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
PAPER HEART
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

ABS

36.2K 979 190
By thatsoaria

The group had two months till their new comeback, LOVE MYSELF 'TEAR' comes out.

As to right now, everyone was in the practice room waiting for their choreographer to present the dance for FAKE LOVE.

Hana was laying on the floor with Taehyung arms wrapped around her stomach, scrolling through whatever on his phone whilst Hana was massaging his hair.

Jimin came along and lifted her head up carefully placing her head on his lap, as he started to play with her hair.

This became a usual thing now whenever the two 95 liners' would follow wherever Hana is when they have practice. They don't know why, but they just like being around her presence.

As all of the members heard the door open, everyone stood up and greeted their teacher who smiled and told them to come up front.

They were discussing the ideas of how dance will be shown as the teacher also confirm how the pace of the music will go along with the choreo.

"One final thing, who has abs," his question caused everyone to still for a moment, but as well question why he would ask that. "I mean since all of you become so popular, I think it would be nice for some to show new people that's recognizing Kpop or BTS. . All do respect, it will rise your popularity more."

"Well it's not even surprise since our little golden maknae has abs," commented Jimin who giggled a little bit at the end.

"He literally works out twenty-four seven," Jin said as he had is arms wrapped around Hana waist who leaned her head against him. "Also, my daughter here also has abs."

"WHAT!"

She was shock herself when she slapped (gently) to Jin who laughed, but calm himself down as he was telling the truth. "It's true, Hana has always had abs since the very beginning. She's the reason why I've been constantly going to the gym.... with her."

"If you're comfortable, can we see them!" Jungkook said eagerly.

She put her shirt down as she look to see the impress look on all of the boys face.

"Well, it's decided, Jungkook and Hana you'll be the ones making ARMY's scream on the top of their lungs," their choreographer said who patted both on the shoulder.

"You'll be streaming all over the world."

"Then that means we have to update our security mode onto a whole other level. Not only boy ARMY's are her precious gems, but there are girls who are not in our teams!"

"Noona you're gonna destroy our fan base so hard," Taehyung sighed shaking his head.

"What why I am being attack! Why don't you attack Jungkook! He's the one that everyone is gonna scream for - shoot I was the one that scream because I finally saw his abs!"

"Noona you still faint when you see my six pack."

"Which is why I'll slap you when you reveal them and kiss you because you've grown so much."

"I won't mind."

"YAH JUNGKOOK-AH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 7.6K 56
Here is a book about the life of Gi Gi Kim/Kim Sung Ji and her being the 8th member of BTS since 2018 This book was made for entertainment purposes! ...
174K 2.8K 19
ใ€‹Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS ใ€‹requests are always open! ใ€‹I own 99.99% of none of these pictures ใ€‹the...
321K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
187K 4.1K 142
Meet the 8th member of BTS: Choi Seulki.