Father Of My Child |H.S|

By haroldslittlethings

After a one night stand, Kyla ends up pregnant. Will the father of her child ever find out, and if so,how wil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32

33

4.9K 78 28
By haroldslittlethings

16thMay
Radio One.

[Harry]

I got ready for my interview that i have in a few hours. I was extremely nervous over it, due to the fact i know that Harper is going to be brought up and therefore so will Kyla.

I don't want my daughter or girlfriend plastered and targeted all over the internet. It's not fair on them.

Pretty much nobody was over the news just yet either. I really thought it would only last a day, i didn't expect it to be as shocking two days later.

Once i was ready, i entered our bedroom. I stood by the door for a minute, watching Kyla sleep. I know it sounds creepy, but i couldn't help it. She looked so calm and peaceful. I didn't want to wake her from her well deserved rest.

About five minutes go by and i decide it's time to leave but i couldn't go without telling Ky.

I gently sweep the lose strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear. I kiss the temple of her head, to which slightly woke her up.

"Ky, baby. I've got to leave now. If you need me call me, i will make sure to have my phone on me at all times. I love you."

She groans before opening her eyes to face me.

"Do you have to go now"

She pouts. She looked so good in the mornings. There was something about her all natural state, her soft body hiding behind my oversized clothing. To me she modelled the look flawlessly.

"It would be best to leave now so i don't get stuck in traffic."

"Can't you just spend ten more minutes with me? I need a long hug so i don't miss you too much."

She pouts once again, giving me the puppy dog eyes. How could i resist?

I climbed back into bed, she immediately wraps her arms around me and i do the same.

I kiss the top of her head, getting a mouthful of her silky hair.

Fifteen minutes pass before i get up to leave. I really didn't want to leave her side. She was everything to me.

I managed to leave the house and go without waking her up again.

I manage to get to the interview dead on time. Luckily there wasn't much traffic.

"And now on Radio One we have Mr Harry Styles" Grimmy calls out on air.

"Hello, thank you for having me."

"Thank you for being here. We love having you" He responds. "So you just made it in this morning, you was running late what happened?"

"Uhm, I decided to have a lie in" I was proud with how fast i came up with that, although it wasn't exactly a lie.

"A lie in, aye. Was the baby keeping you up last night?" He asked chuckling.

I loved talking to Nick. He was such a great person to be around, he would always find away to make you laugh. He's always so happy, such good energy to be around.

"No, not really. She's actually a really good sleeper. I suppose it's not going to stay that way for long, but right now she's incredible."

"So is she living with you full time, or does she just occasionally spend the night over?"

"Who?" I asked, unsure if he meant Harper or Kyla.

"Harper of course, although it would be interesting to find out the juicy stuff"

"Oh, right. Yeah she does indeed live with me." I couldn't help but laugh awkwardly.

"I suppose that answers the question if the mother lives with you or not. I take it as she does since the baby is?"

Shit... This is the moment where it gets real. I quickly gulp before trying to come up with the best answer possible.

"She does indeed, she's incredible. I don't think id be able to do any of this without her. She really is great."

"So are you seeing each other or what? Or is it just one of those things?" I was hoping for him to ask a little more subtle. But it is Grimmy, hes just doing his job making sure he got all the details.

"We are actually together. It's something we kept on the low for a while. We initially wasn't ready for the world to know our business so we just kept it to ourselves until the time was right" I admitted.

"Which is now!" Grimmy added, i simply agreed.

"So why did you keep the whole pregnancy thing a secret? Was there anyone you did tell about it?"

"Obviously, it was one of those things where i wanted to tell the world immediately. But we took into account our daughters health and decided that it would be best if we waited until she was here to tell everyone. We wanted to get through the pregnancy with as little stress as possible and thought that this would be the best way. We knew that once people knew things would be said and some people might get out of control and we didn't want to be getting into any kind of situation that could add stress. Obviously there is the stress of 'what if people find out' but that is much smaller than the amount it would be if people did know. There was a few people we told before she was born. Obviously My mum, dad and sister. Her best friend knew as they lived together before she moved in, she was someone we could both trust and she did help an awful lot so we are very thankful for her. She also told her parents about the pregnancy but kept me a secret, we just wanted to make sure that there were no slip ups as we wanted to announce it ourselves instead of having tabloids tell everyone. Once Harper was born i did call up the boys from 1D to tell them the news. It was only right i told them before the world, they're some of my closest friends and i know they would do the same if they were i my position. They were all very supportive and of course, Louis and Liam are excited that all our kids can be pals."

"Is there anything you'd like your fans to know about the mother?"

"Yes, there is actually. I just want them all to know that she is the most incredible person. I am honestly so honoured to have her in my life and i hope you can all see that. I just want everyone to show her nothing but kindness and respect. I know i haven't made the best decisions when getting into relationships in the past and i know that you all want to make sure the people i chose to spend my life with are genuine. I just hope you can trust me when i say that she is the most genuine person i have ever met and i hope you can trust my decision for wanting to spend my life with her. I know not everyone is going to be thrilled with this news but that doesn't mean you have to be nasty towards her in any way. I could write lists of all of her amazing traits but we would be here all day and i hope you can take my word for it. As fans i will always love every single one of you. I hope you can allow me to be happy with the person i love, the mother of my child. Thank you for all of the support."

-
I HOPE this chapter is good, i spent an hour writing it and i am actually quite proud of it.

I originally wasn't going to post this rn but i thought since the others are so short it only makes sense to throw this one in.

//////

If you're looking for any good books to read i 100% recommend sweetcurlycreature
They're so lovely and supportive, i always get super happy when i see them in my notifications!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.4K 95
@harrystyles followed you @harrystyles has liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post book two is being put together NOW
31.2K 1.7K 39
#MAAN# What if Anu gets pregnant when maya took choti with her while anuj acts rudely with her? How will she reveal it? What will anuj reaction? Wil...
303K 8.5K 22
Izabel never thought she would get pregnant from a one night stand. She never knew his name. How could she, they never even spoke a word only let th...
10.9K 333 11
when louis and harry met they fell in love quickly and their relationship was tested when harry gets into an accident and is in a coma for a year and...