Forbidden Love- USWNT

By uswnt-fanfic

Christen is the new varsity soccer coach at Pinewood High School after moving from Sweden because of a scanda... More

Welcome to Pinewood
The Student
A Late Night
Keep My Mind Busy
Win, feelings, and Strange Calls
Cars, clothes, and Calories
The Forbidden Kiss
Avoid... if possible
Keep Calm, Stay Strong
The Mistake
Everything's Going to be Just Fine
Clearing the Air
Roll Through the Punches
The Bachelor
Mini Golf
Unwelcomed Visitors
Sweet Thoughts to Not
My Highlight of the Day was...
Where's Christen?
Say Your Goodbyes
Ms. Tom Cruise
Fox Bridge
Home Sweet Home
*BONUS CHAPTER*

Party at Servando's

4.7K 75 7
By uswnt-fanfic

Tobin's Pov.

Weeks past and the team couldn't have gotten any better. The games so far we were dominating. Christen's tactics in games were unusal but they were working. Every practice I would feel her eyes on me. I should think that that's weird, but for some reason I didn't mind. And with homecoming around the corner, the whole school was hyped as ever.

Our football team was doing better than past years, but usually people came out to the boys/girls soccer games becuase we are so good.

Tonight however was a party at Servando's house that every girl on the team was invited. I knew there would be others because one he's a popular guy and two, news travels fast at this school. Its impossible to have a party and not have a hundred extra people come.

It was a Friday and school just ended so I walked over to Alex's locker to wait for her. I leaned on her locker and watched as people walked by. Some people even called my name saying I would 'kick some ass' at the game for Homecoming on Sunday. I went on my phone and scrolled throuh snapchat until I came to Alex's story.

I clicked on it, and saw it was a picture of Servando wearing safetey goggles and holding several beakers. "Pure genius here folks" it said. I frowned and looked up to see Alex and Servando walking together. They stopped and I watched as Servando gently push Alex. She laughed and pushed him.

That really pissed me off and walked over to them. I wasn't going to get into a fight with the guy, but I was going to clearly make it that Alex was mine.

"Sup guys," as I wrapped my arm around Alex's shoulder.

"Hey Tobin, nothing much, just talking how we're going to crush our opponents on Sunday," as he gave a fist in the air.

"Oh yeah, we're so totally going to beat them," I agreed.

"Your coming to my party right, I just have to make sure cause there's a hell lot of people coming tonight."

"For sure man, wouldn't miss it for the world," I slightly smiled. I'm going to hate it so much.

"Great, I just personally invited Alex here, I know the whole girl's soccer team is invited, but I think Alex deserved something more special."

"Okay, well we'll see you tonight Servando, bye bye," as I waved to him. He walked off and I turned to Alex.

"Ready?"

"Yeah but was it just me or did you want him to go?"

"If I'm being honest, yes... I just didn't like him up that close to you that's all."

"Awww, is Tobin jealous, cause its kind of cute," she said as she started playing with my hoodie string.

"Alright let's go," I said as I led the both of us to my car which was a blue 2013 Chevy Camero. I turned up the music and played, 'Not Going Home' by DVBBS & CMC$. I saw Alex dancing in the seat with the beat and I thought that was cute. We drove to Alex's place and we walked up to her house and walked in.

"Hey mom, I'm home with Tobin!" she yelled.

"Hey sweetie, hey Alex," said Mrs. Morgan.

"Hello Mrs. Morgan, nice to see you again."

"Tobin, please call me Pam. You've been here so many times and you've known us for so long," she said as she handed me a cookie she always had.

I gladely took one and took a bit, "sounds good, sweet cookies Pam," as Alex and I were walking up the stairs.

"Keep the door open Alex," her mom ordered.

Her parents knew we were dating, and so my parents but I don't talk much about it. My family was really in religion and they were more conservative on topics than others, and fortuently same sex/LGBTQ+/Legal rights weren't one of them, but it still made them feel a little unconfortable.

We layed on Alex's bed on our backs and holding hands as we looked up at her ceiling.

"So how was your day?" I asked trying to be polite.

"Fun actually, in coulinary class we made this chicken dish that was really good at the end, Chemistry was fun. Servando and I were partners today..."

"Yeah I saw that on your story," I pointed out.

"Of course, and that was about it."

I nodded and turned my head back to the ceiling. I then felt Lex's hand creeping up under my shirt and up.

"Wow..." she whispered.

"What?"

"I'm just very impressed by your abs. What's your workout routine?"

"It's a secret," I smiled. I saw she pouted, but continued to move her hand.

I groaned and felt her pull my shirt up. I knew we shouldn't be doing this especially when her mom was here and also how I was a little upset Alex has been distant from me, but...

Soon enough I threw my shirt to the ground and Alex straddle me. I placed my hand on her hips as she leaned forward and started kissing me. The kiss was filled with lust and hungry. Everything became heated as we then started to get deeper. I took off her shirt and threw it off. She went through my hair with her hands and started to pull.

I groaned in her mouth, "Alexxxx."

"Shhhh..." she started leaving kisses on my neck and then on my stomach. My breath hitched in my throat as she got lower. I felt my pants come off, and looked up at the ceiling one last time and waited for the explosive feeling of her in me.

"Alex, we have to get ready," I said as I played with her hair. She and I were in her bed still, and we had an hour until we had to leave and I knew it would take her awhile. We fell asleep in each others arms and when I woke up, the sun was already starting to set.

"Mhhh, what time is it?"

"About 5:45..."

"Holly crap, I have to get ready," as she jumped up and ran to her closet to grabb her outfits.

I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I know Alex took forever to get out of bed too, but when you mention either going out to party or some crazy event, she'll do what she did and shoot up. We had to meet the team at Moe's cause her house was the closests to Servando's and then we would go.

"Tobin, what's the matter with you, get ready!"

"Lex, it does not take me as long as you do," I assured her.

"Ugh, sorry...forgot."

I pulled out my seperate bag that had differnt outfit for tonight. I walked to the bathroom to wash myself up and to fix my hair and by the time I was done, I was dressed in a loose Nike cargo shorts and a loose t-shirt with a snapback hat. I looked in the mirror and nodded in approvement. I walked out to see where Alex was at, and when I saw, I sighed.

She just started putting on eye liner and had several outfits on her bed.

"Wow I'm impressed how far you've come," I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up! I need to make it perfect."

"You already do look perfect," I complimented. She turned around and gave a smile before returning back to her face.

I looked at her outfits that she had out, and one I thought looked cute. A white tank top and a pair of ripped jean shorts.

"How bout this one?" as I pointed to the outfit.

She looked over and stared at it, "that could work," she nodded.

It was twenty minutes later and by this point Alex had gotten into her outfit but was doing her hair now, "Lexxxxx," I complained on her bed.

"DON"T RUSH ME!!!"

My eyes got bigger and I looked over and put my hands up in surrender.

We had exactly 2 minutes until we had to be out the door and meet the others at Moe's place and then go.

"I swear to god Alex if you don't come down in the next minute and half I'm leaving you here and you'll have to get a ride with your mom!" I yelled up the stairs. I had my phone, wallet and keys in my hands.

"COMING!" she ran down and gave one last look at the mirror and then turned around. I swore my heart skipped a beat when I saw the finale.

"What?"

"Nothing, you look sexy that's all," I grinned.

"Not when my mom is in the kitchen Tobin," she squealed. She wore the outfit I picked out with her hair in a high ponytail like how Ariana Grande does it.

"Bye girls, see you sometime," her mom was smart enough there was no way in knowing when we would leave, just as long as I stayed the designated driver we were all good.

We drove to Moe's place and saw everyone else was there. I parked on the street and got out. Alex and I walked to the door, and we didn't even have to knock because the door swung open and Moe and Megan were acting like they were high.

"Did you guys smoke weed?" Alex asked.

"No, we've just been telling veryyyy funnnny stories," slured Morgan.

I looked at Alex, and I tilted my head towards them. We walked in and saw the whole team in the living room laughing.

"Well look who finally showed up," said Syd.

"As much as it sounds like, we actually lost track of time," I said.

Sydney looked like she didn't buy it, but shrugged it off. We joined the rest and talked for a little bit until we had to leave. We knew Moeo and Megan were already tipsy, so we made sure they wouldn't be driving.

I offered to take three people. Alex, Moe, Syd, Allie and myself. I put the directions to Servando's house into my phone and follwed them until about twnety minutes later we arrived.

It was already dark, and there were so many cars on the street, you couldn't see the end. I got out with the others, and once Moe got out, she looked at the house and people she gave a howler and took off.

The gates to his house were open and I looked as people were standing around his lawn and his big ass front porch. Cans and plastic cups were everywhere and music was blairing. I grabbed Alex's hand and laced our fingers together as we walked through the house with the team.

Some have already found the dance floor while others ran to the back to the pool. Alex and I chilled in the kitchen where I found a bottle water and Alex served herself some punch.

"So I was thinking next weekend we could go out to my cabin, there's no one there," I offered over the music. I wanted to make our relationship work and I wanted to get the feelings from Servando out of my system.

"I think that's a perfect idea Tobin, I would love that," she agreed.

I smiled, "Alright, do you think we can come up with an excuse this time?"

She was about to say something, when no other Servando comes and swoops in on our conversation, "hey guys glad your here!" he yelled over the music.

"This party is pretty cool Serv!' Alex yelled back.

"There's a reason they call me the king of parties," he said as he raised his arms and looked around like this was his throne and he was showing it off.

Hold up. 1: Serv?! They got nicknames for each other now? 2. How the fuck did he find us in the crowd, oh what ever it doesn't matter now. I guess when I was thinking about this I didn't realize Allie was looking.

She walked over and took my wrist and walked me away from the two. We walked upstairs and into the hallway where it was a little more quite but not by much.

"What the hell Allie, why would we just leave the two together?!" I demanded.

"Because the team is going to be watching them and I need to know exactly what you want are feeling," she said in a serious voice. Wow, as much as she was drunk downstairs, she was good at not showing it when we were in serious situations.

"I just need Serv to back off and to let Alex know I'm unconfortable with them together talking, let alone in the same room,"

"Tobin, I agree you have to make it clear to both of them that Alex is yours and Serv has to back down,"

"But..." I knew there was a 'but' coming.

"But if your like this, why haven't you done it yet. They've been getting close for over two weeks now. What's holding you back?"

I turned around and looked at the ground. I felt my hand grip into a fist and my breathing became a little more rapid, "becuase I'm scared. I'm scared I'm going to lose my best friend, losing our relationship. And what if I'm wrong. For all I know I could be paronoid and they could just be friends."

"Tobin, people don't hang out at school and touch each others arms and lean against lockers with them and just be friends. Servando has passed the line of being told to back of. You need to kickkk some asss!"

And her drunkness kicks back in I thought. I sighed and patted Allie's shoulder before walking back downstairs and finding Alex. They were no longer in the kitchen so I walked out back and found the music even louder and saw people dancing and grinding on each other. 'Bacon' by Nick Jonas was playing right now.

I then layed eyes on Alex but what really pissed me off was when I saw Servando whisper something in her ear. His hand was slightly grabbing her hand and she was blushing/giggling. I clenched my fists and walked over.

When I reached them, I grabbed Alex's arm and walked away with her.

"What's the matter Tobin, I was having a conversation with Serv," she said as she took a sip from her cup.

"Okay right there that's the probelm. One, I don't like it when you call him that..."

"Call him what?" she interrupted.

"Serv! And second you guys have been getting too confortable for my liking. I just would like it if you would please stop."

"Tobin, relaxxx its just for fuuunnn, have some fun babeeee... "she slurred her words and she walked up to me and put her index finer on my lip.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it away. She was drunk and part of me told me that she had no idea what she was talking about and that she had no control but the other told me that she was telling the truth. Your secrets become unraveled when one is drunk.

"Alex I can't anymore. I'll drive you home so you can cool off and get out of your stinky clothes," I said.

"Noooo, I'mmm going to stayyyy," as she took another sip.

I glanced behind Alex and saw Servando watching us. He had a smirk on his face and held a beer can. When he saw Alex and I were going nowhere with our conversation, he started walking towards us. Dammit Servando can you give us at least five minutes???

"Alex come with me," I hissed.

"Noooo, I'm having funnnn," she started to push me away.

"Alex, don't do this," I warned.

"Hey what's going on over here?" Servando asked coming up behind Alex.

I wanted to avoid this so bad. I clenched my jaw and tried to relax, "nothing that concerns you Servando, Alex and I were just about to leave," not looking at him.

"No she's lying Serv, where staying here... well I am at least I don't know about her," as she pointed her finger to me.

"Alex I'm giving you one last chance, let's go before things get out of hand," I tried to grab her, but was stopped by Servando. Fuck you dude.

"Hey, if she says she's going to stay, let her stay bro..."

"Okay first, don't talk to me like that and second don't call me 'bro' I'm not a guy you can just do that."

"Okay Tobin we're all a little tipsy, let's all calm down and we'll move past it as if nothing happened alright?"

I threw my hands in the air, "that's what I was trying to do, but you've made it worse once you barged into our conversation. This was a private conversation between Alex and I."

"I dont' think so, I could see you were making Alex unconfortable and I needed to make sure she was okay."

"You think your her knight in shinning armour now? You think you can just swoop in and take my girlfriend away from me? For the past two weeks you two have been doing nothing but flirting and getting a little physical." Not that he already did. And she wasn't going to be my girlfriend by the time we're done.

By this point we were face to face and I was getting all up on his face.

"You need to get the fuck out of my house," he said as he pointed towards the door.

"Fine, this party was a shitty one I have to say," as I stomped off.

"Hey, get back here!" he yelled.

I stopped. There was no way in hell he was going to get the last words. I walked back and looked at him. I felt Allie and Moe's eyes on us the whole entire time we were talking and I could see Allie was giving gestures that I should give him a good punch to his 'pretty' face.

"What are you going to do huh?" I taunted.

He just stared at me and didn't seem he would do anything. I looked down and saw his fists curled up. I looked back at him and I had enough. I punched him right across his cheek. People around us stopped dancing and looked over. I realized I didn't want to get punched back and pushed him into his pool.

Splash! He hit the surface and went under. Soon he reemerged. By now everyone stopped dancing and looked at him and me. He looked around and knew there was nothing that could make the situation any better.

"Come on this is a pool party for crying out loud!" he yelled into the crowd. The music started playing again and people started dancing. He then turned to me and gave me a death glare. I gave him the middle finger and walked off.

"Tobin!" Alex yelled. I didn't turn around. I ignored her and stormed off to my car. I was bouta drop this girl's ass.

"Tobin Powell Heath!" she yelled at me.

I reached my car and stopped and turned around to face a heart broken Alex. It hurt to see her like this, but yet again she didn't see my pain.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Anywhere but here," and opened the door and sped off.

I gripped the steering wheel and didnt' tear my eyes from the road. I turned on the radio to see if there was any songs that would take my mind off of things.

"Best Friends" by Grandson came on, and I just turned it up louder.

"All of my best friends, like to go and get fucked up. Then they talk about all the lives they never got to live. Oh, they're still waiting for some sort of invitation. It's never coming along, oh no, you'll get just what you give."

I found myself at a field and didn't know which one but I didn't care. I turned off my car and took my ball from the trunk and started to do some soccer stuff.

I needed to get my mind away from the whole thing and the only answer I could think that would solve that problem was soccer. I did my normal juggles and then tried to do some skills. Anytime I was having a bad day I would find peace when I touched a soccer ball. At first it was helping until I started to mess up on some of my drills that I would usually nail. I tried and tried again but didn't get anywhere with them.

In frustration I took the ball and slammed it to the ground. It came flying back up and spun in the air. That felt good and I did it again, this time instead of flying into the air, it hit straight into the middle of my face and started to feel my nose bleed.

Fuck. I grabbed my noise and tried to stop the bleeding by sitting down and pinching my nose and leaned forward and breathed through my mouth. This would help drain the blood instead of collecting in the back of my throat.

I felt tears come down my face as I was sitting. I wasn't usually one to cry, but a lot of shit went down tonight and I felt it was right to cry. I was about to get up when I heard footsteps behind, and then a somewhat familiar voice.

"Tobin?"

I shot my head up and froze. I know that voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 875 30
What happens when girls from the "Wrong Side of The Tracks" meet and fall in love with girls from the "Right Side".
86.8K 1.2K 30
Story in Tobin Heath's point of view. When I look back when we first met I wouldn't have thought that we would end up here. We obviously had our di...
27.5K 416 30
Tobin and Christen Both have feelings for each other what happens when they admit they have feelings for each other.(This first takes place during 20...
195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...