ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ οΉ” 𝐝𝐣𝐝...

By nimrod404

stella dior grew up in the limelight, her father being a well-known director, her mother an actress. she didn... More

00.
1
2
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
part two.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
the conclusion.

3

4.2K 84 14
By nimrod404

chapter 3: "the one with the bad friend."
word count: 2713

WE ARRIVED AT some old-school Italian restaurant that was away from enough people that the group would be able to eat their food and enjoy their night without thousands of people recognizing them, which often happened. I ended up sitting in between Heath and Zane, with David across from me. This should be fun. 

A few minutes into the night, I heard my phone ding, it was a text from Jade. 

JJ
know about what time you'll be home?

Me
honestly? no babe. we ended up getting some dinner, 
want me to bring you something home?

JJ
no, i'm inviting Dom over, rather not be 
home alone all night. 

I knew I had rolled my eyes at her response, as much as I loved Jade I hated the way she acted sometimes. She could do anything she wanted in the world without me,  but as soon as I start doing something without her it's a huge issue that she would hold against me forever. It was a sucky feeling some days, but I know she'll get over it soon enough. 

"You good?" David said rather quietly to me, and I nodded my head leaving Jade on read and setting my phone back onto the table, just as our drinks had come out. I had just ordered a water, everyone else buying alcoholic drinks. 

"So, when did you start making music?" Zane asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, it was a rather odd but simple story. 

"I've always really been into something performance art wise, I did dance classes from age three till I came here a few months ago, I did acting classes as a kid, but singing started much later around 10 or 11?" I answered, more as a question at the end. 

"Damn baby, you on your shit," Heath chuckled and we all laughed, a small blush growing onto my lips. 

"Fifty bucks if you hit on the waiter and get his number," Toddy said looking over at me, putting a fifty-dollar bill on the table. I smirked and nodded my head, seeing that the waiter was actually pretty cute. 

"Hi, I'm Blaine, I'll be your server tonight, can I start you guys with anything?" I then raised my fingers to grab his attention. 

"Yeah, I'll start tonight with your number and we can see where it goes from there," I smirked and Blaine blushed a dark red, everyone laughing and teasing him. 

"I'm almost certain we can make that happen dollface," he winked and I chuckled, ordering my food soon after. Everyone else ordered whatever they wanted, Blaine writing down the last bit before flipping his notebook and jotting down something else, ripping the paper out and handing it over to me, "Here's your first order. On the house," he smirked and handed me the slip of paper, walking away. I opened it and found his first name, last name, and a number. I tossed it over to Toddy and held out my hand, letting him slap the fifty into my hands. 

"We're eating good tonight boys!" I joked and everyone cheered and laughed, making me smile even wider if that was humanly possible. I couldn't help but feel overjoyed with how much my life changed these last few months. I was ecstatic. 

Soon the night ended, even though all of us disagreed with it. I reached into my wallet to pull out some cash but felt someone kick me underneath the table. Looking up,  I saw David holding some cash between his fingers, enough for his dinner, and mine. I instantly shook my head and went to throw it into the bill, but I was stopped by David snatching the bill and keeping it away from him. I rolled my eyes and let it slide, knowing I'd just give it to him in the car. 

"Alright, lets go, we out this bitch!" Heath yelled out and I chuckled, feeling him and Zane wrap their arms around my shoulders, guiding me out of the restaurant. We got into Dave's car, I sitting in the passenger's seat again, waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing. I then pulled out my wallet, and David just so happens to get into the car. 

"You better not be giving me that money," he smirked and started the car, setting his camera down on the make-shift tripod he had made. I smirked and counted out how much my dinner was, opening his visor and sliding the cash into it, "No, take it back," he said and grabbed it, throwing it back at me. 

"Dave! I'm not making you pay for me, it's not happening," I knew people were filming by now, it was bound to happen anytime something funny was going to happen. 

"Why didn't you pay for my dinner David?!" Jason screamed, making everyone laugh. I grabbed the cash once again, slamming it into the middle console. David then reached in there and took it out once again. 

"Get over it, it's no big deal," he answered and I looked over at him, glaring at him. 

"It is a big deal! I don't want you or your friends to start thinking I can't pay for my own shit, so suck it Dobrik and take the thirty dollars!" I smiled and threw it into his lap, making him shake his head as we pulled into my apartment complex. I took off my seatbelt and grabbed my stuff, feeling David stuff the money into my back pocket. I then turned around, said goodbye to everyone, pulled the money out and threw it at him trying to get out of the car as fast as I could. 

"Let me walk you up!" David yelled out the window, holding the money between his fingers. 

"Bite me, Dave," I smirked and unlocked the front door. 

"Don't tempt me, Ella," he smirked and pulled out of the parking lot, driving off to wherever it was he was going to now.

 I got into my apartment, hearing Dom and Jade in her bedroom. I sighed and shut the door a little louder, hoping to stop them, but it only seemed to make them louder. Walking into my bedroom, I changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top, trying to get ready to sleep for the night. I sighed and took my makeup off, now hearing banging on the walls. Rabbits. They're frickin' rabbits. I said to myself, deciding to finally say something. I barged into her bedroom and saw Dom laying on the bed, Jade ontop of him. She screamed and covered herself with the blanket, alongside Dom. 

"Not that I care you guys are doing this right now, just do it quietly please!" I screamed and slammed the door, heading into the kitchen for a bottle of water. I grabbed it and heard footsteps leading to where I was, It was Jade wrapped up in a blanket. 

"Seriously Stell!" Jade yelled, "Why did you think that was okay!" she screamed at me, to which I just ignored her and rolled my eyes, "Answer me!" she screamed. 

"You know I'm home! You're twenty, I don't care that you were having sex, I care that it was loud enough for me to hear and hard enough that I could literally feel the banging in my room!" I screamed back at her, to which she then ignored, "So just go back to doing whatever you were doing, just know I'm here," 

"I'm done listening to you! All you do is try and boss me around, I'm tired of it!" Jade screamed at me. She was drunk or high, maybe both, it was easy to tell. 

I smirked at her and crossed my arms, "Oh really? How did I boss you around today? I haven't even talked to you!" I screamed back at her, to which she rolled her eyes. 

"Seriously! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have met all of your new friends! You seem to just not have time for me anymore!" Jade shot back, to which I just laughed and looked at her confused. 

"It was a day Jade, relax? How many times have you spent a week at some dude's house and I never hear from you? Not even once?" I yelled back, Jade then looking at me guiltily, "I don't know what you smoked, or how much you drank tonight, but I'm not dealing with you like this. I'll be in my room," I explained and spun around, but heard Jade decide to speak again. 

"I want you out of the apartment tonight, I don't want to look at you!" she screamed and I slowly spun around, looking at her confused, "I'm serious, I think we need a break from each other," Jade said softly. 

"Why don't you leave? Go stay at Dom's for a few nights," I shrugged her off, to which she grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face her, "What?" 

"I can't stay at Dom's, he already drove here and we're both fucked up, just go to David's or something," she responded and left me there, leaving me beyond pissed off and shocked. So, I decided to listen to her, despite every inch of my body telling me to beat the shit out of her. I went into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me, pulling out my phone and facetiming David. 

"Hey, you okay?" Dave questioned. I knew he was at the boy's house, as I could hear the screaming behind him, "El? You good?" he questioned, snapping me out of it. 

"As pathetic as this sounds, um, Jade just kicked me out for the night? We got into a big fight, can I stay at your place?" I questioned, feeling really nervous and guilty for having to ask him, I just met him for crying out loud, "I would stay at Gabbie's, but she isn't answering me," I explained and Dave instantly nodded his head. 

"Stay with me as long as you need, do you need me to pick you up?" he questioned and I shook my head, "I'll send you the boy's address," he explained and I thanked him, hanging up the phone and started to pack my stuff up. I was pissed right now, and I knew getting away from her is what I needed right now. 

I got into my car and drove to the address that Dave had given me, parking my car in front of the house and sighing, looking in my rearview mirror to make sure you couldn't tell I was crying. I saw myself as okay, so I decided to leave my stuff in my car and got out, locking the doors behind me. Knocking on the front door, a girl that I didn't know yet had answered, she was about my height, but with blonde hair, "I'm Corinna, nice to meet you," she explained and I gave her a quick hug, introducing myself before sitting on the bright red love seat beside David. 

"You wanna talk about what happened?" he questioned, and I shook my head, feeling him tap me on the shoulder. I glanced over at him and chuckled when I saw him holding the thirty dollars from dinner in his hands, "I'll give you thirty bucks to tell me what happened," he joked and I slapped his chest, throwing my legs over his and sighed, looking at him. 

"I got home after you dropped me off, and I go inside, hearing Jade and Dom literally going at it hardcore, like I'm surprised we didn't get a noise complaint hard," I started, David laughing at what I had said, "They wouldn't stop, so I went into her bedroom and asked them nicely, she didn't like that and came out, naked mind you, and flipped out on me. Said all I do is boss her around, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have met you guys, whole nine-yards," I explained and David rolled his eyes, "She was drunk out of her mind, so I don't really want to hold it against her, but she fucking told me to leave, like what?!" I felt myself start to get angry again, so I decided to take a deep breath and shut my eyes, trying to forget about it for a minute. 

"That's hella messed up," Kristen sighed and I nodded my head, "Is she often like this?" she questioned and I shook my head. 

"It's only been the last few weeks, honestly when we actually settled in and got everything unpacked. She said she wanted to live that 'LA party life' to celebrate her success, and my dumbass let her," I explained and everyone shook their heads, "And, she's not wrong, if it weren't for her, I would still be living in Boston right now," I explained and David shook his head instantly. 

"No, that's not true. You're meant to be out here," David said to me and I smiled, thanking him before hearing my phone ring, "If it's Jade, don't answer it," he shrugged and went onto his phone making me roll my eyes and see who it was, it being my sister back home. 

"Chelsea? What's up hun," I asked and excused myself from everyone, heading into the backyard. 

"You're dating David Dobrik!" she screamed into the phone, making me jump a little. 

"No! Oh my God, no!" I screamed back at her with a chuckle, "I met him at a party a few days ago Chels, will you relax," I chuckled, to which she only seemed to get angry about. 

"Well, all the internet is talking about is you two dating! C'mon, just tell me, Stella, I will not tell anyone!" she screamed and I then walked back into the house, shutting the back door behind me. 

"I'm serious Chels, there isn't anything going on, if there is, you'll be the first person I'll tell, now go to bed," I said bye to her and hung up the phone, rolling my eyes, "That was my sister back home, and apparently all people are talking about right now is that I'm David Dobrik's new mystery girl," everyone laughed and rolled their eyes, realizing how ridiculous it all was. 

"You ready?" David asked me and patted my leg, making me shrug and nod my head, "Lets go," he explained and I stood up, giving everyone a hug before grabbing my car keys and getting into my car and following closely behind David back to his house. We arrived at a beautiful white home, and I honestly thought he was joking when he said this was his house. 

"Whose house we at right now?" I teased, making him laugh and shake his head, "No, I'm serious, my ass ain't tryna get arrested tonight," I teased and David lead the way, my bag on my shoulder as we got inside. 

"Let me show you to the guest bedroom," David smiled and lead me to a nice bedroom, "You can sleep in here, or you can sleep in my bed and I can sleep here, whatever you want," 

"It's perfect, thank you so much, Dave, you have no idea how much this means to me," I sighed and David nodded his head. 

"I still have to edit, so I'll be in the living room," I put my bag down and followed him, sitting down on his couch and putting How I Met Your Mother on the tv screen, "This show? Seriously?" he teased me and I shrugged, taking a sip of my water. 

"Hey, I love this show, and you're editing, god forbid I keep you company," I chuckled and David nodded his head, agreeing with me. He sat down next to me and pulled out his laptop and headphones, starting to edit his new video for Friday. I watched him as he edited, it being something I found soothing in all honesty. I then laid my head on his shoulder as I began to feel tired, I soon drifiting off into a deep sleep, right on David Dobrik's couch. What is my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
476K 9.5K 26
David's assistant Natalie feels that it's time for him to get up and move on from moping about his ex-girlfriend, right into her new friend Charlotte...
296K 8.1K 78
━━━ β˜….*qο½₯゚✫*. πŽππ‹π˜ π˜πŽπ” ! "so this is the notorious david dobrik?" "the one and only" finding love i...
638K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes