Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~16~

7.9K 217 19
By repunzel0313

the walk of Shame song by Meghan Trainor

Freyah Kent:

I made my way back to my apartment, barefoot I hasten to add. I fumbled with the keys to my place, grateful that drunken me had thought about getting it back before I left Exodus with Wolf.

I pushed the door open only wanting to get in the shower and sleep my day away. I walked into the kitchen to get the kettle on when I saw something sitting on my sofa looking directly at me.

"Shit! Tony! Don't do that you scared me!" I exclaimed seeing him sat on the sofa with Smokey on his lap looking like one of the villains straight out a James Bond movie.

"Where were you, young lady? I was worried sick about you! You are way past your curfew." he scowled playfully.

"Don't speak so loud." I groaned holding my head.

"You were naughty last night Foxy. You are not in last nights clothes, actually, those aren't even yours, to begin with. So you know what this means." he sang at the end.

"No please no." I pleaded, knowing what he was referring too.

"You have to." he teased.

"No Tony, I'm too tired and I had a really bad day yesterday." I pouted.

"You have to do the walk of shame song." an evil grin plastered on his face.

"With the choreography," he added before I could protest.

"Do it." he pressed.

I huffed pulling my hair up and getting mentally prepared for this. I hated this little ritual we did if one of us got back early morning after a night out, also known as the walk of shame after a one night stand or something along those lines.

"I'm not doing the whole song if not I think I might literally die," I warned.

"Oh my God, I put my pants on inside out

I couldn't tell 'cause the lights were out

I beat the sunrise again, oh oh-oh

Neighbours stare, I smile and wave 'cause I just don't care

They're probably jealous of my sexy hair

And the heels in my hands

Well please don't judge, it was made late

I had a lot to drink

But I was only being safe

Well don't act like you haven't been there

7 A.M. with the bed head

Everyone knows it's the walkashame

My daddy knows I'm a good girl

We all make mistakes in the drunk world

Everyone here's on the walkashame

7 A.M. with the bed head

Everyone knows it's the walkashame"

I finished off with jazz hands not bothered to do any real dancing.

"There happy?" I said a little snappy making my way to my room to get fresh clothes and head to my bathroom.

"You could have put a little effort." he followed me until we came to the bathroom door.

I smiled at him sarcastically and slammed the door in his face. I stripped from Wolf's clothes.

Was it bad that I smelt them? He smells really good and his clothes were imprinted with it. Am I the only person that smells guys clothes?

I folded them and placed them on top of my washing machine to clean them later on. After my much-needed shower, I stepped back out and got changed into an oversized hoodie and some legging and fluffy socks. Drying my hair letting it loose I slipped my glasses on because my head was screaming and my eyes hurt.

I opened the door to see a cup of tea handed to me by my best friend. I smiled gratefully at him for his gesture. He took my hand and we both snuggled up in my bed in each other's arms as I sipped on my tea.

"Are you going to tell me what happened to you last night after I left you or will I have to guess, because trust me I have a wild imagination."

So I proceeded to tell him all that happened and added the parts that Wolf filled in. Talking about my break-up with Henry go me in tears again. I really shouldn't be crying over him but he was my everything for 3 years. He picked me up and put me back together and now here I was back to pieces with no one to pick them back up again.

"He's an asshole Foxy. I still can't believe you stayed with that shit for so long. At least you moved on pretty fast with Mr Sexy green eyes. Shame you didn't sleep with him, that would have been a lot more interesting."

He wiggled his eyes brows at me, a small laugh escaped my lips.

I can't deny that the idea of Wolf and I going further than kissing ran in my mind, a few too many times since last night but it couldn't happen.

I eventually let sleep take over me. Wolf told me I didn't have to work tonight for which I was extremely grateful for. I didn't even bother to read my texts or listen to my phone calls because I had a feeling I wouldn't like reading nor hearing them. My head, hands and knees were feeling a lit better now, all I needed was a good sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day.

****************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

She left. She just ran out, just like that.

I stood in front of the elevator, replaying all that had just happened in the last few hours and honestly I still can't wrap my head around it. Deciding it was better to think and look stupid in my apartment I started to walk back when I saw the curious gaze of Mrs Sheifield, my elderly neighbour, well the real gossip machine of the building to say things truthfully.

I slipped past my door and took a seat on my sofa taking a look out of the window to the city below me, a city I owned for the most part. But my mind kept going back to my little Fire.

How her lips folded perfectly with mine, how she felt tucked in my arms, the little snores she does when she sleeps, the shape of her body, her voice, her messy hair in the morning, the ice blue eyes that keep me captive every time I look at them.

Her.

Every single inch of her.

This morning with her felt so natural, so normal. It was right and I knew she felt it too. I just wasn't expecting her to freak out and leave as she did. I know I shouldn't be thinking of her like that. She is the enemy, a rat those bastards sent to bring me down, but I cannot help but feel as if she wants nothing to do with this. She is just a pawn in their sick game to rise to power.

Already, just listening to how he treated her when they broke up, how he cheated on her and sullied her name-calling her names and treating her like the dirt at the bottom of his shoe is no way to treat a lady and I was on the verge of punching the wall.

I was never really good with managing my anger, I always tried to play it off cool so that I wouldn't punch the living daylights of most people in high school and that demanded a lot of self-control. Alex is like that too, maybe worse. His temper is very short and now that he has started to taste teenagehood and dad is being a little less tight with the reigns Alex is testing his power and freedom. That's why he's been sneaking out, drinking, smoking, drugs and everything that mum and dad want to protect him from until he is a little older.

Well, that doesn't mean that Damo, Cart and I didn't have our fair share of partying and being reckless teenagers, and god knows that Rose too had her fair share and I'm pretty sure the twins have done some things too, but out of all of us Alex is a lot less discrete about it and doesn't know how to control himself or when to stop.

My thoughts were cut short by my phone ringing. I had forgotten that I had put it to charge. I picked it up seeing that is was my Nan's number on the screen.

"Hey, Nanny Clair," I called out.

"Hello my love, how is grandchild number three?" her soothing voice rang out on the other end.

"Good nanna." I felt my body relax hearing her.

I always had a good relationship with her. She is honestly the best and it's thanks to her and my mum that I am the man I am today because without these strong women in my life I probably would still live at home surrounded by my sibling and wouldn't even be able to boil water.

"How have things been since the last time I called?" she enquired and I found myself blabbing about everything that concerned Freyah.

She listened to all I had to say and I knew that she wouldn't tell anyone. If I would have told mum she would have gone crazy and lord only knows if she would have gone assassin mode or full-on lovey-dovey future mother in law crazy. Dad would have seen this through a business strategy. I could have told my brothers, Carter would be full of good advice same as Damon, I probably will once we meet up again. Rose would have been like mum and even if seen her a lot more than I would have liked because she's my accountant, I think it would have been too awkward since we are in the same workplace with Freyah.

"Well my boy, all I gave say to you is give it time. Something will pop up and things will turn out one way or another. She just broke up, and a sad one that was too. I know this is a hard situation but maybe if you pull the right strings you can turn things to your advantage. Get the girl and bring the other gang down using the girl. It's a win-win." she concluded.

She had a point but my first intention wasn't to use Freyah to my advantage, if not that would make me as bad as the Red Eagles.

Nanny Clair started coughing down the phone making me snap back to her concern washing over me.

"Are you alright Nan?" worry lacing my voice.

She coughed a little more and you could tell that she was trying to keep it down.

"Yes my love, just a little cough bug going around here. Nothing to worry about. I need to love you and leave you, my boy. It's time for me to play poker with the girls."

Her voice came back to normal which made me feel better but I couldn't rub the feeling that something wasn't quite right with her.

"Ok Nanny Clair. I'll tell you how things go. I'll try and come to visit you soon, I need to sort out the trades down in Miami. I'll call when I come down and we could hang out for a bit and bake me cookies." I cheekily added.

I heard her laugh on the other end making me smile. I miss her a lot, but she doesn't live that close so I don't see her very often.

We bid our goodbyes one last time before I hung up.

I laid my head on the back on the sofa my mind drifting off to that fiery redhead that has been taking up all my time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 0 30
π–π‘πžπ§ 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐜 π›π’π­πœπ‘ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
235K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...