Finding Me (A Joe Sugg / That...

By KrisAndCourt

A story in which a girl who grew up with nothing meets a boy who has everything. *WARNING: may contain some... More

Authors Note.
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: x
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
NOT AN UPDATE // A.N
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four: X
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One (part 1)
Chapter Forty - One (part 2)
Q & Slay
Update!

Chapter Fifteen

14.7K 267 212
By KrisAndCourt

My eyes popped wide open and I turned around to face Joe in the bed. He was fast asleep, but I could easily hear that he said," I do." He looked so peaceful when he slept, so I decided I would let him go to bed. I carefully, and slowly, got up from the bed and headed out to the living room. Caspar was still watching television by the time I walked in there.
"Hi," I whispered rubbing my arms. It was kind of cold in their apartment and I was only wearing a shirt and shorts.
"Hey Marilyn, do you want me to grab Joe's pullover for you?" He asked quietly. I smiled and nodded and he entered the room I just exited. Within a few minutes he came out and closed the door with a sweatshirt in hand.
"Thanks," I said grabbing it and putting it on. I sat on the couch and watched the television next to Caspar. There was an awkward silence between us until he blurted out, "is there anything happening between you and him?"
"I think so, I think he said he loved me," I said into the sweatshirt. I was smiling wildly and I laughed a little bit.
"Seriously!?" Caspar asked looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Yes, I told him that I loved him and he said he did too," I sat next to him and played with Joe's sweatshirt.
"Joe never tells anyone he loves them, really," he smiled at me and hugged me.
"Do you think I'm taking this fast? We just met a few weeks ago, but I feel a lot of chemistry between us. I know this sounds cliché, but it's like we were made for each other..."
"The moment you walked in, I knew you guys were perfect," he smiled at me and hugged me again. I got up and started to walk to Joe's door when I stopped and thought about my sister.
"Cas., my sister loves your videos. She says you're really inspiring and I think she's really into you," I said putting my hands in the sleeves of the sweater.
"I think I'd like to meet her sometime. Especially if she looks as good as you do," he winked and wriggled his eyebrows in a friendly way. I waved at him and walked into the bedroom. I carefully snuck into bed with Joe and pulled the covers over me. His hands found their way back to my hips and I yawned slightly. Soon my eyelids turned heavy and I fell right to sleep.
----------------------------------

"Good morning sweetheart," Joe woke me up and threw all the covers on top of me. I stifled out a laugh and threw all the covers back on him.
"Good morning," I smiled. He pulled on the sweatshirt I was wearing and smiled, "that's mine you know."
"I know," I snuggled up in it and smelled it.
"You can keep it, it's my favorite pullover," he pinched my nose softly and got out of bed holding his hands out for me. I took his hands and got out of bed as well.
"I could do this for a long time," he put his hand on the small of my back and tickled me a little bit. Op
"Me too," I smiled and looked up in his eyes. Every time our eyes meet, I feel the same spark we had the first day we met. Many emotions ran over me like that first time we met, I felt: excited, scared, nervous, happy, and above all I felt like I was being loved. "Don't get this wrong or twisted up Joe, but I think I like you."
"And I think that I love you," he said turning me around so that I was in front of him. He smiled and it made me smile back.
"Do you really think so?" I asked seriously. I looked at his chest since it was at my eye level and he lifted my chin up so I would look at him.
"Marilyn, I don't think so, I know so," he kissed my forehead. Just then the door opened and Caspar barged in.
"When are you guys getting married? I call best man, right Joe?" He winked. I blushed and covered my face. Joe hugged me and gave Caspar the middle finger.
"I'm sorry Joe it's just that I ship so much, you guys are my new OTP," Caspar hugged both of us and kissed both of us on the head.
"Moe, I ship it. I'll get it trending on twitter," Caspar took out his phone.
At the same time Joe and I said, "no!" in unison. Caspar looked at us weirdly and put his phone back in his pocket. Joe and I looked at each other.
"I don't want people to know that Joe and I are somewhat a thing... I think we should wait..." I stammered out.
"Yeah, we aren't even dating yet Caspar," he added. I frowned a little, but I knew it was true. He never asked me to be his girlfriend or anything like that, although I was hoping he would do that very soon.
"Yeah, of course," I added so Joe couldn't tell I was disappointed.
"Alright... I made breakfast if you guys want..." Caspar was awkwardly standing there and he backed up from the room. I didn't say anything and I followed him out- leaving Joe in the room all by himself.
Caspar and I sat at the table and Joe never joined us. The meal he made was surprisingly good and I was very impressed. I stuffed my face with his food and we made small talk about our lives and staying in London.
"Once you guys date, Moe is going to be real," he said shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth.
"I don't know, I'll give him time to think about all of this," I waved my fork in the air," it's hard to have a relationship while being famous isn't it?"
"Yeah," he looked sadly at his plate and it looked like he was contemplating whether or not to say anything else," I broke up with my girlfriend not to long ago. It was hard traveling and keeping her happy at the same time. We are friends now, but I missed the closeness. We were together a while, now it seems like nothing..."
"I'm sorry Caspar, you'll find someone," I touched his shoulder as I got up to put my plate away.
"Yeah, your sister!" He joked. I laughed and put together a plate for Joe. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his computer, probably doing something important.
"I made you a plate," I said putting it on his desk and pushing it towards him.
"Marilyn, I meant everything I said, I just want you to know that," he held my hand as I pushed the plate at him.
"I know, it's just bad timing..." I said sadly.
"Hey, don't be sad, we are going to be fine," he got up and hugged me tightly.
"I know..." I replied and exited the room.

Hey Layla, I met Caspar Lee! I told him about you ;) I texted Layla to tell her about my new London adventures. It was noon here, so that meant it was about five in the morning there.
I'm glad you're back in London. How's Joe? She surprisingly texted me back.
He told me he loved me last night and today, I think we are going to get together sometime soon...
You are seriously so lucky Mary, I am jealous. Please tell Caspar that I am very single and very ready to mingle with him.
You wish, he just broke up with his girlfriend. I think you'd want to wait for a few, hun.
Alright, well, I'm going to get ready because I'm going to spend the night with a friend.

"Marilyn, I'm going out tonight, would you like to come?" Caspar asked running a hand through his hair.
"Is Joe coming?" I asked excitedly.
"Of course. Or I hope so, it's a party with all the YouTubers from around here," he added turning an xbox one on and playing FIFA.
"Do you think he would've asked me to go?" I asked sitting next to him.
"Probably, he really likes you," he said giving me a controller.
"You're going down," I said picking a random team.
"You wish Marilyn."

After about two hours, Joe walked into the living room and saw us playing FIFA. He sat down next to me and watched me play.
"Mary, do you want to go to a get together with Cas and I tonight?" Joe asked. Caspar nudged my arm, which signaled what we talked about earlier.
"Sure I would love to," I said looking at him and smiling. We all yelled at the television and it was a good time for all of us to play games together and really get to know one another. There were moments Joe jumped on Caspar to give me the advantage and these were the moments I truly cherished. My cheeks started to hurt from smiling and I was crying with laughter.

"Alright ladies," Joe stood up and fixed his shirt, "time to get ready to go to a party!"
"But Joe..." Caspar and I whined. He turned his back at us and said, "fine, no parties for you!" I stood up and ran into Joe's room. I took out a really cute high wasted skirt and a crop top. I ran across the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. I was nervous to go to a party with all of Joe's friends, but if they were anything like Caspar I knew I would have a fun time. I took the fastest shower and I quickly dried off.
"Marilyn hurry up!" Joe called from outside the door.
"Oh hush, it takes a while for women to get ready!" I yelled back. I put makeup on and I put my wet hair up in a messy bun. I was thankful my bun would somewhat go with my outfit. I opened the door with only a towel on and Joe was standing right outside the door.
"Ow!" I said bumping into him. My towel fell off and Joe tried to save it, but it fell anyway. He touched my sides softly and we stood there in silence. It felt so good to have him touch me gently and just stand there with me.
"Woah, I'm sorry am I interrupting?" Caspar covered his eyes and I hurriedly grabbed my towel. My face felt hot and I apologized a million times. Joe took me in to his room and after we closed the door we laughed. He cupped my face in his hands and he kissed me very slowly and softly.
"I love you, and I want to explore life with you. You're an amazing girl and I want you in my life for a very long time. Something about you makes me realize where I'm supposed to be," he took the towel away from me and rubbed his hands up and down my sides," your skin is so smooth under my fingertips, and I would love it if it were always like this." I smiled and kissed him with a lot of emotion behind it. Nothing was better than this moment. His fingers trailed around my back and made me arch when he hit a certain spot.
"That tickles," I whispered smiling. I looked up at him and he kissed me once again, but hungrier this time. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. We kissed and never stopped. I loved feeling this way with him. He made me feel so loved and special, I put my arms around him and put my hands under his shirt to feel his back. Just as things were getting very intense we heard a knock at the door. I cursed and groaned.
"Just a minute Cas," Joe said kissing me. I ruffled my hand through his hair and stood up to get dressed. I put my underwear and bra on and started to put my skirt on when Joe stopped me.
"I'll do it," he said pulling my skirt up and putting my top on. He smiled at me, "beautiful on and off." I smacked his arm and laughed. I put earrings on and deodorant and now I was watching Joe get ready. His muscles were well defined and I just wanted to run my hands on him to feel every bulge and definition. I sat on his bed and whistled at him a few times and he pretended to be shy and cover himself up. That was one thing about Joe I enjoyed, his sense of humor made me laugh all the time. I could definitely see how all these girls fall for him constantly.
"Let's go, I want to show you off," he kissed my cheek and we walked out of the room.
"You guys look beautiful together, I am shipping so hard," Caspar said pushing his cheeks together to make a kissy face. "Please can I take a picture of you guys please please please." I looked at Joe.
"Of course," he said. We posed together and we put our arms around each other.
"So cute, alright. I'm done fangirling, let's go," Caspar put on a blazer and we went outside to get ready for a YouTube party.
"I'm nervous," I whispered to Joe.
"Don't be, they'll love you," he kissed my head and we crawled into the backseat as Caspar drove to wherever this party was going to be.

We knocked on the door of a very fancy large apartment. Joe grabbed my hand and are fingers intertwined. Did he really want his friends to see us like this? Someone opened the door and we walked in.
"Caspar, Joe!" A girl ran up to them and hugged both of them.
"Louise! How are you?" Caspar hugged her and asked.
"Wonderful! Who is this beauty?!" She hugged me.
"My name is Marilyn, it's nice to meet you," I said hugging her back.
"You're so pretty! Come on in, don't be shy. We'll make you feel at home. Did you come with Caspar?" She asked leading me to a living space with a lot of people in it.
"Joe actually," I said. She smiled wildly, "he's such a wonderful guy!"
"Ladies and gentleman I give you Ms. Marilyn, Joe's date!" She yelled at everyone. They all looked towards me and rushed at me as if I were an animal at a zoo.
"You're so pretty!"
"He definitely has good taste."
"Absolutely beautiful."
"Hi my name is Tyler Oakley, how are you?!" A boy asked me with bleach blonde hair.
"I'm good, thank you," I replied sticking my hand out.
"Girl we don't do handshakes, we do hugs!" He pulled me into a hug. I blushed and he laughed gently. I could tell this Tyler guy was going to be the life of the party. Joe secretly snuck up next to me and grabbed my pinky finger, holding it in his hand.
"Joe is this the girl you wouldn't tell me about?!" Zoe came up by us and hugged both of us at the same time.
"Yeah, but I mean we aren't dating or anything..." He replied in response. I have learned to take it all in whenever he tells people we aren't dating, so I smiled and nodded. She gave me a disappointed look. Why did she do that? She grabbed my hand and led me into another room.

"Joe doesn't bring anyone to these parties unless it's serious. Meaning he has never brought anyone before, but you guys aren't dating?" She questioned with a confused look in her face.
"Well, I guess it's timing or something..." I shrugged. I didn't actually know the real reason we weren't together. She put a hand on my shoulder.
"You seem like a wonderful girl and you definitely have my blessings to date my brother, you should come over to the family house sometime and we could all have dinner, sound good yeah?" She asked smiling. I nodded. Just then two boys entered the room we were in.
"Zoe, why would you take her in here are you having girl talk?" A boy with spiky brown hair asked.
"Oh Alfie, hush up. We just had to talk," she motioned to me and I nodded.
"Well Marcus and I were looking everywhere for you guys. Everyone wants to meet Marilyn," the boy named Alfie replied. My head was spinning. I would definitely not remember everyone's names.

"There she is!" Louise called out. Joe motioned for me to sit beside him, so I did. All of us were gathered around in a circle and most of them were drinking some type of alcohol. Everybody was laughing and having a good time except me. I was nervous and not in my element. Not noticing that I was having a good time Tyler called out, "okay everyone we should go around the room and tell Marilyn all of our names and what's unique about us. I'll start. Hi Marilyn dear, you're flawless by the way. Anyway my name is Tyler Oakley and unlike all these YouTubers here, I'm from the United States."
"I am too!" I said. Everybody laughed because at this point they all knew because of my accent.
"Hi Marilyn, my name is Caspar. You already know me, and we'll get to be good bffs once Moe is a thing," he smiled and his smile lines grew.
"Hi there, my name is Dan. And I really don't know what to say... I like pizza?" The boy with brownish-black hair said. He adjusted his skinny jeans and the circle continued.
"Hello Marilyn, my name is Alfie and I'm dating Zoe," he said grabbing her face and kissing it.
"Hi Mary, I'm Zoe and I'm dating Alfie!" She kissed him right back and it was the cutest thing ever.
"Heeeellooo," one boy said," my name is Marcus Butler. I'm a part time rapper, full time playa." Everyone booed him and he gave everyone the middle finger.
"Hi. My name is Troye and I'm from Australia," a tall boy said. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes. Way bluer than Joe's.
"Hi!" two people said in unison. The girl was very pretty and the man was tall, "I'm Jim. And I'm Tanya and we're getting married!" She held out a hand for me to see the ring and it was beautiful. Together they made the cutest couple ever.
"Hi I'm Joe," he shook my hand.
"Hi everyone, it's so nice to meet you guys. You are all so wonderful already and I can't wait to hopefully spend more time with you guys. As you know I'm from the U.S. and... I'm eighteen years old so I'm probably the youngest one here... I'm going to school to become a math teacher, and... That's it!" I said clapping my hands together. They all clapped for me and everyone got into a big group hug with me in the middle. Throughout the rest of the night everyone had a chance to dance with me, and let me just say Tyler is the cutest boy ever. He is so bad at dancing, yet he can make fun of himself and have fun. His personality is off the charts amazing and I hope after this we can meet again. At about two in the morning people started to leave or fall asleep, Joe decided to drive us home because Caspar had quite a few drinks in him.
"I'm not drunk," he protested falling on his butt. Joe and I looked at each other and hoisted him up to bring him to the car. We all said our goodbyes and I felt sad we left. That was an awesome experience and I hope I could go to another get together.
"So how did you like it?" Joe asked as he drove us back.
"I loved it. All your friends seem so nice and genuine. Really good people," I said smiling out my window.
"Good because they all adored you. They thought you were so cute and just oh so perfect..."
"Thanks for bringing me," I told him happily.
"No, thank you," he said and held my hand while he drove.

When we got to the house we had to help Caspar to his room and Joe and I just lounged around in his room. I opened my suitcase and got a tank top and some shorts out to sleep in.
"Are you sleeping with me tonight?" He asked as I left to go to the bathroom.
"Of course," I smiled. As I got changed I was thinking about tonight and how much fun I had being in Joe's life and meeting all of his friends. Like Zoe said, it wasn't like him to bring someone there unless it was serious. I crept back into his room and snuck into bed with him.
"I'm glad you had a good time," he said putting his arm around me.
"With you I always have a great time," I said kissing his forehead.
"Goodnight Marilyn."
"Goodnight Joe," I said turning off his lamp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING. I wrote these a long time ago and they are either really bad. Or really embarrassing.
127K 3.1K 50
the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TOO GOOD JOE SUGG [COMPLETED] HIGHEST RAN...
62.2K 1.4K 24
(COMPLETED) Evalyn Moline and her best friends Marcus, Niomi, and Joe finally graduated high school. They all have their own dreams, but a common one...
65.9K 1.5K 40
|| in which joe is friends with a girl named hayley, but fate runs it's course to a much more complicated storyline || × completed × no trigger warn...