ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ οΉ” 𝐝𝐣𝐝...

Av nimrod404

stella dior grew up in the limelight, her father being a well-known director, her mother an actress. she didn... Mer

00.
1
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
part two.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
the conclusion.

2

5.4K 88 14
Av nimrod404

chapter two: "the one with the old nick star,"
word count: 2,185

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING MORNING and I had gotten a ride home from Gabbie since her apartment is only a few blocks from mine. Jade ended up getting really close to Dom and spent the night with him, and despite me knowing it was a bad idea, I wasn't going to try and convince her not to. 

I didn't have much planned today, but I knew I wanted to finish editing a lyric video for one of my new songs I was releasing next week. As I finished my cup of coffee, I heard my cell phone ringing in the other room, it was Jade. I sighed, answering it with a smirk on my face. 

"Yes?" I gloated, hoping she could hear it in my voice. 

"Can you come to pick me up? please?" she begged, I stayed silent, "I will literally do anything. This was a bad idea," she explained and I told her I'd be there in a few minutes. Hanging up the phone, I put my coffee into a travel mug so I could take it on this adventure with me. Throwing on a pair of jean shorts, t-shirt, and a pair of converse I grabbed my cell phone and keys, walking out of the apartment. 

The trip there wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. LA is crazy when it comes to all of the traffic, I couldn't stand it sometimes. I arrived at the apartment, and it was still as packed as it was last night. I debated on just calling Jade to come down, but I felt as though that may have been rude considering I was also here last night. 

I knocked on their front door, hearing no response, so I decided to let myself in. I saw Dom sitting at his desk, Jade on the couch in one of his shirts, and Alex making a cup of coffee in the kitchen. It was only eleven in the morning by this point, so I figured everyone would just be getting up, "You're Jade's friend, Savannah?" Dom asked me, I shook my head. 

"Stella, but you were close enough," I sighed and Jade came over, giving me a quick hug before getting her things together, "Sorry I left early last night, I'm just not a big party person," I explained and Alex shook his head, looking over at me. 

"No, you're not a Durte Dom's party kind of person," he teased and I nodded, agreeing with him, "Do you know what time David's getting here Dom?" Alex asked him, munching on the bowl of cereal he had made for himself. 

"Um, he should be here any minute, he wanted to film something," Alex nodded his head and we settled on the silence waiting for Jade to hurry up and get her shit. 

"Okay, I'm ready, thank you again," I shrugged it off and we headed out, after saying goodbye to Alex and Dom of course. As we reached the elevator, it opened to reveal David Dobrik himself. 

"You guys just leaving?" he asked us, while only looking at me. 

I nodded my head, "Yeah, dumbass over here hooked up with Dom last night and I needed to pick her up," I teased Jade, making her roll her eyes.

"Wait, we should film something for my second channel tonight, you free?" David asked me, and I nodded my head, "Great! I'll get you around like 3?" he questioned. 

"I guess I can clear my schedule," I joked, making Dave roll his eyes and head back to the apartment. 

"I'll text you!" he screamed as the elevator closed, Jade just looking at me confused yet shocked expression and wore an evil smirk across her lips. I was nothing but confused. 

"You and David?!" she screamed and all I could do was laugh, "C'mon Stell! He was all over you!" I rolled my eyes. 

"You're delusional Jade, what the hell did you drink or smoke last night?" I questioned while getting into the driver's seat, hearing my phone ding. Jade rushed to grab it and said it was a text from David. 

"Awe, he likes you!" she screamed and I snatched my phone back to see what he had texted me. 

dave :) Change of plans. Mind if we go to the Boy's house? I totally forgot I had 

to go over.

"What makes you say he's into me from this text message?" I asked Jade, and she shrugged, "Exactly, so keep out of it Jay," We both then laughed and arrived at our apartment, Jade heading right into bed as we all know she didn't sleep well, or if all last night. I then pulled out my laptop and started editing my new lyric video hoping to have it all ready for Saturday. 

Time went by quick after that, but I still wasn't finished with the video, but I had to get ready to meet David when he asked. I kept on the same shorts, throwing on a white crop top instead, throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I packed my laptop into its bag so I could edit when we go to the boy's house tonight. 

I didn't know any of them personally, but I knew who they were through Jade. I might have met them all a few times, but I wasn't exactly too sure. I got a text from David saying he was here, so I left a note for Jade and headed downstairs, finding him waiting in his car, "A Tesla? Really Dave?" I smirked and David rolled his eyes, letting me put on my seatbelt before taking off to where ever it was we were going. 

"You're sure you don't mind this?" He asked and I nodded my head, opening up the Twitter app on my phone. 

"I'm sure, this way when I get tired of you I can get away from you," I joked and he shoved me with a laugh, "What?! I'm just being honest, fool," David shook his head and I laughed, going back onto my phone. 

JJ
Have fun with your new boy-toy. I'll talk to you later ;)

Me

not a boy-toy. weren't you supposed to call dom back?

"You seem awfully annoyed," David teased, I just chuckled and shook my head at him. 

"It's just Jade being dumb, don't worry about it," I said and patted his lap as we pulled into a driveway with a sigh. I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff, following David into the house where they had people screaming and doing something stupid. David then opened the door and let me go in first, holding it open for me. I thanked him and said hi to everyone. 

"Guys, this is Stella, she's friends with Jade Rio," Everyone nodded their heads and waved, "That is Scott, Todd, Jason, Heath, Mariah, Kristen, Zane, and Liza," he explained and I waved to everyone once again.

"We filming tonight boys! David got a new girl with his ex-girlfriend in the house!" Todd yelled and David and I both gave him the same look. 

"I met him last night, lets relax there," I explained and everyone laughed, going back to do whatever it was that they were doing, "I still have to edit, so I get me when you need me," I said to David and he just nodded his head, letting me set up in another room from them. 

"So, do you make videos too?" Kristen asked me to which I explained. 

"I mean, sort of? I make music so I film and edit my own music videos and lyric videos," I explained and Kristen smiled and nodded her head. We sat and talked for a few minutes, just getting to know each other more and more. Soon Liza ended up joining us, and I knew she felt sort of awkward around me, I could feel it. 

"So? How did you and David meet?" Liza asked me and I looked over at her with a smile. 

"You know we're just friends, right? I met him at Dom's party last night. Hasn't even been a full 24 hours of knowing him," I explained and she shrugged it off, but I could tell she was still bothered by it. 

"Even if you weren't, it doesn't matter. David and I are still close friends," I nodded my head and started to work on my video again, but was stopped when I saw Dave come into the room. 

"Ella, I need you," he explained and held up a blindfold. 

"No, I'm not. Nope!" I screamed and stayed where I was, everyone laughing at my reaction. 

"C'mon, please?! It'll be funny!" I shook my head once again and stayed put. 

"It's not happening. I don't trust you, you're an asshole behind the camera!" I joked once again, everyone now pulling out their cameras as they knew something was about to happen. 

"Watch the language! C'mon!" he yelled and I groaned, standing up and following him outside to where he wanted me to be. I laid down on the ground and looked up at him. 

"If it moves, I'm killing it then I'm killing you!" I screamed and let him blindfold me, giving him a second to get ready. I heard some footsteps and then a heavy weight on me, "Dave, what the hell is on me right now?" I asked and I heard everyone laugh, "It's a human, I know that, so I won't die. That's a plus," I explained and everyone continued to laugh. 

"A little birdy told me I was your favorite YouTuber?" I swear to God I felt my heart drop to the floor. 

"No fucking way!" I screamed out and ripped the blindfold off, seeing Josh Peck sitting on top of me right now. He stood up and pulled me into a hug, everyone 'awe-ing' at my reaction, "You have a wife now, let me pull away before I do something I might regret," I joked and everyone laughed, cutting the cameras. 

"I told you, you would be fine!" David yelled at me and I walked over, pulling him into a hug. 

"You're sweet, thank you, 0Dave," I explained and Todd then looked over at us. 

"You sure you're not a thing?" I then grabbed one of Link's toys and whipped it at him as fast and hard as I could, "What the hell! She got an arm!" Toddy yelled and I shrugged. 

"I played softball," I said and followed everyone back into the house a smile on my face as I realized my video had rendered and was ready for posting on Saturday. 

"We're gonna go to get something to eat, do you want to come with us?" Scotty asked me and I looked around to see what everyone's reactions were, and they all seemed okay with it. 

"Yeah, totally," I smiled and everyone then set off to go get ready for this dinner tonight. 

I then felt someone come up behind me, spinning around I saw it was David, "Thank you for my surprise, it was awesome," I smiled and he nodded his head, shrugging. 

"It wasn't a big deal, don't sweat it. I needed the footage," he explained and I felt a little off by that statement. I didn't know this kid well, but from that statement, it sounds like he'll only do nice things for someone if he can film it and put it in his vlog. 

"You guys ready?" Zane asked and we all nodded, I following behind David. I got into his car alongside Jason, Todd, Josh, and Heath. I went to get into the backseat, considering one of his friends would sit in the front, but apparently, his friends thought otherwise. 

"Uh uh, you're next to your boyfriend baby," Heath joked and I rolled my eyes, sitting in the passenger's seat with a sigh. 

"Ew. I have to sit with you," David teased, and I rolled my eyes, shoving him lightly.

"Shut up and don't kill us Dobrik," I shot back and watched as he set up his camera, pressing record. 

"Hey, guys! I'm here with a few people and this is a little segment called 'Driving with Friends'" David said and blasted a song he knew everyone would jam out to. I laughed and sang and danced alongside them, and then halfway through that song, Dave began to play one of my own songs. I gasped and went to go shut off the radio, but he blocked it with his hands. 

"David! Don't you dare!" I screamed and everyone looked at us confused. 

"Isn't this a great song guys!" David yelled and I glared him down, "It's Stella's newest song, go download it in the description box below! Anything to add guys!" David yelled and Scotty cracked some stupid joke that made all of us laugh. I knew this was an amazing group of friends that I never wanted to leave. 

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

161K 2.3K 38
elizabetta moves to LA to suprise her hometown best friend liza koshy and ends up becoming friends with the vlog squad. she starts falling for david...
638K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes
573K 9.4K 110
ernst started following you. ernst liked your post. ernst liked your post. ernst liked your post. ernst commented: 😍😍😍😍 // in which a boy from yo...
213K 4.7K 50
❝it started from nothing. i had no chance to prepare, i couldn't see you coming it started from nothing new.❞ in which both ivy and david have recen...