Yours truly - Morgan Adams an...

Oleh Gaymemee

Ever since Morgan and Andrew met at the Queen Mary they had both fallen in love with other but hadn't told an... Lebih Banyak

0
-1- Packing for Texas
-2- Planes Rides and small talk
-4- Makeovers and Ghost Hunting
-5- Paranormal experiences
not an update
-6- saying I like you
Quick update
??

-3- Sharing the bed

1.6K 26 18
Oleh Gaymemee

- Morgan - 

why did i say that?

why. 

I can't wait till tomorrow for what Shane has planned and told us. I can't wait to get a make - over to impress Andrew. I really like him. we haven't had many conversations together but i hope we will have more.

"Ugh i'm tired" Garrett said checking the time on his phone. 02 : 23 am

"yeah we should sleep, cause we have to be up bright and early" Shane said with a smirk on him.

everyone went into their beds and me and Andrew awkwardly got in our bed that was a single in the room attached to Shane's. 

we both got in and we lie opposite ways of each other. way to make it awkward. 

*

- Andrew- 

we were both lying with backs facing each other, i rolled to her side and eventually wrapped my arm and around her waist and soon i fell into a deep sleep. 

 *

*

- Morgan - 

3:30 am 

i woke up to banging. i got up to see and everyone was asleep. i looked all around the hotel room and there was nothing. 

bang

i went back into the the room and saw Andrew awake.

"Whats wrong?" Andrew Asked.

" I kept hearing noises and got scared." I said panicking. 

Andrew got up and hugged me. i could smell his scent and i love it. I wanted to smell this forever.  i want him to hold me for ever, hold his hand and hug him like i am now.

"you're okay, everything's okay. it's probably nothing to worry about now lets go back sleep" He assured me and kissed my forehead. 

we got back into bed and i cuddled into Andrew and we soon fell to sleep. 

*****

i just wanted this be a single chapter this part, cause i like this so much!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...