My Protective Vampire ✓

By bjorghalla

{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
Note

{Chapter 19}

651 35 5
By bjorghalla

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 19|

The minutes pass as my heart is pounding in my chest. The fear of him waking up before I can get out of here keeps growing more and more. I don't know when he will wake up but I hope it won't be any time soon, I need to get out of here before he wakes up. But my body is in a lot of pain and I can't stand up. I try to move but it hurts my stomach and leg. With one leg I try my hardest to crawl the the door but every three second I need to stop because if the pain. All I want to do is go back to sleep but I force my eyes to stay open as I crawl to the door. After what feels like eternity I finally reach the door. I need to stop my crying because I don't know once I open the door if someone is going to be on the other side of it or if someone is in the house or near that can hear my cries. I look back at the man to see if he is still knocked out and he is thankfully for me.

At the spot where I was tied up is a huge blood puddle on the floor and there is a blood trail that goes all the way to me since I'm covered in blood. I can barely see the colors in my clothes because of the red blood that has soaked my clothes from head to toe. I take the doorknob and try with my good leg to stand up. I try and I fall down right away. I use my hands to make sure that I don't fall on any of my wounds but of course that didn't work. I fall down on my leg that has been shot and the pain adds up to all the other pain that I'm in. I try again to stand up on one leg but I fall down again. But I'm not giving up. I need to get out of here and fast because Kayden could wake up at any moment now and there is no way I'm going to get more hurt from him. My body is shaking with fear and pain and how cold I am but there is no way I'm going to give up now.

Finally after nearly giving up of trying to stand up because of the pain I managed to stand on one leg. I open the door just a little bit to see what is happening on the outside. There is nothing but a dark hallway. I open the door completely and I hold myself steady with the walls as I make my down that hallway. I need to get out of this house as soon as possible. Time is running out and I don't know if there are going to be others around this house. Beside Kayden could wake up any minute now and when that happens I'm in worse trouble before. He will be so angry and he will hurt me so much. And he knows a lot of ways to hurt people so much. My body won't be able to handle any more pain. I need to hop down the hallway and each and every hop hurts so much but I bite my lips to stop myself from screaming and crying out. Someone could hear me and take me back to that room with Kayden. I know I'm leaving a blood trail everywhere I go so I need to hurry up and get out of here.

When Kayden wakes up he will easily find me by the blood, the only thing he needs to do is follow the blood and capture me again for the third time but I am not going to allow that to happen. No way. This hallway leads to the main room and I can see the outside of the day. I look around the main room that is very dark to make sure that no one is there and thankfully no one is. The only problem is that there isn't a wall that leads to the outside door. I need support to hop all of this way so I need to go the long way and go around the room until I reach the door. I'm panting from hard breathing and each breath I take sends pain through out my body but I don't stop. I'm so close to getting out of this house, and I have no idea what my plan is going to be when I get on the outside but I just have to think fast when that times comes. While hopping I lose my grip on the wall and I fall back down to the floor very painfully.

I cry out but this isn't going to stop me. The blood taste in my mouth gets more and more since I'm biting my lip and inner cheeks to stop myself from screaming and making a lot of sounds. There are a lot of rooms in this house, and there may not be a person in the main room but someone could be in the other rooms. I never know and I don't want to know either. So begin as silence as I possible can is my only option right now. I try to stand up but fail and fall down. "I can do this" I whisper to myself as I make my way of trying again to stand up. I'm almost outside, I can feel the sun shining on me. When I finally manage to stand up I look outside a window that is very close by to see if there is anything on the outside to help me get back home. Then I notice the car that brought me to the house, twice. That car is my escape plan. If I can get to that car, I will be able to get out of here for good.

I open the door and hop outside. The fresh air feels so nice and I just stay there for a little bit. I'm really tired of hopping all this way and my wounds are beeping a lot as I move. I catch my breath before I go outside holding onto the door. Once I get outside I notice what my problem is. The car is pretty far away and there isn't a wall or anything I can hold onto and support myself. I'm going to have to crawl over there and that is going to hurt a lot. But all of this is to get out of here. I find it rather strange that Kayden hasn't woken up yet but as long as he isn't awake I'm good. I only see this one van that brought me here so I'm guessing that no one else is here but that other man could still be here and possibly some others. Which is best for me now is hurry up. Besides the more I hurry the sooner I get to be in Jason's arms. I miss him so much. That is why I need to get out of here.

I go down to the ground and begin to crawl over to the car but that is so hard, I feel like my body is going to fall off soon. And the car is so far away from me. Crawling hurt a lot more than hopping since now I'm moving more of the body parts of my wounds. I don't really get far by crawling but that is my only option that I have. I'm almost free and I'm almost in the arms of my love. I just need to fight through the pain and I do hope that I don't pass out once again since few, not many black spots have formed on my eyes. I'm losing so much blood but I have nothing to stop the bleeding. I'm hoping that there is something in the van that I can use to stop the bleeding because I can't risk of passing out while I'm driving. That is not safe. I use the car to stand up and I open the car door. Luckily for me the car is unlocked. If it was locked I would be so sad because this van is my only way of getting out of here.

Now here comes the hard part of this all, getting into the van. I don't even know if I have the energy in my body to jump that high and hold on to get into the car. I jump but I don't get it. My foot isn't high enough to be able to get into the car. The van is a bit from the ground so it is a little high to get into the car. Maybe if I wasn't hurt this would be easy but I'm bleeding and in a lot of hurry. I'm shaking and I'm trying my best to stay awake as much as I can. The jump into the car is hard when all of those things are happening. I take a deep breath or at least I try to take a deep breath and hop with everything I got. I land inside the car but I scream out because I just landed my my stomach. My throat hurts so much but I made it into the car. Thank god. I sit down and close the door. As soon as the door is closed I take a small break.

My body is out of it but this is no where over. I still need to drive away. The keys are in the car, which is very lucky for me. I guess they left it here because they were in a hurry or they didn't mind taking the keys since no is going to steal a car around here. Except for me. Well I'm not stealing the car, I'm just borrowing it for some time besides I deserve it because they and especially Kayden have been mean to be and hurt me so borrowing this car is nothing compared to that. Right when the engine is on the door of the house opens and Kayden comes storming out the house with the most angry and the most terrifying look I have ever seen. This is no time to rest. I step on the gas and back away from the house where he is yelling and running after me. I turn the car a round in a hurry and drive off. He runs after the car but I just drive faster. I know I'm not suppose to go this fast but this is that situation that I don't want to go slow.

He is still running after the car but eventually he stops running and I can breath a little better. While driving I was practically holding my breath because I was so scared of him getting me. But now I need to drive away from this horrible place. The thought of going back there is haunting and every minute I look in the side mirrors to see if he is following me but I don't see him. Maybe he has another car that he is getting that was somewhere behind the house and he will get me any second. Those kind of thoughts just enter my mind and never leave. I'm worrying that he has some sort of vehicle an he knows this place so he has the advantage of getting me. I'm only driving in some random direction to find someone, anyone to help me. My body hurts so much that I just want to lay down and sleep but I'm so afraid of that if I do stop the car then he will find me and take me back. I shiver at the thought of him hurting me even more, and killing me. He wants my wings and I can't give them to him so he will kill me sooner or later which I'm not going to wait around for that to happen.

The locket is still around my neck and I wonder how it got on my neck. I put it on in my mind but how did I put it on in real life. And how did that locket save my life? I mean what happened in there. Not that I don't appreciate it because I do but I'm very confused of all of this. Did this Roman guy really safe my life like he tried in the first place? Who is this man? I really want to think him for whatever that locket did to safe me because I don't know if I would ever be able to get out of there, that man is the main reason why I'm free from Kayden and that house. My eyes are growing so tired but I'm doing whatever I can to stay awake, I find it very hard to stay awake. I can't stop the car now, now that I have made it this far away but there is nothing in sight that can help me. There are no houses, no people. Just nothing.

I pull over the car and before I know it my eyes are resting. But I'm not sleeping yet, I'm just resting my eyes for a little bit. My wounds are still bleeding out but since I'm not moving much the pain is slowing down but is still there. I open my eyes and look around the van to see if there is anything I can wrap around my wounds but nothing. There is nothing I use to stop the bleeding so I'm going to bleed out more until I find a building or at least people. There must be some cars that are going to come sooner or later right? I don't know how long I have rested my eyes but I just can't sleep and truth to be told I don't want to sleep right now. I need to be on the lookout to see if Kayden has followed me and to see if there is someone, anyone in sight but each time I look I am utterly disappointed when I see no one. No one is here to save me so I need to save myself. Just like I did those two times I escaped.

I have have had help to escape but I did most of it on my own besides I suffered all the pain. Getting help is something that I needed back there and I'm very thankful to the water and to Roman, he has helped me a lot. It would have been better if he had showed me his face or told me why he is helping me. After resting for about an hour and a half I start the car once more and begin driving off. I have faced the fact that no one is coming for me and no one is around this place so I need to keep driving and find someone. If I'm lucky I may find a gas station that is somewhere around here, I just have to find it. I know there are always gas station around the round in some places but this is a place where I'm not familiar with so I have no idea where to go. When Kayden was driving to that house I wasn't really paying attention to the road, which was a supers big mistake and I should have paid more attention to where we were going so that I could have gone the same way back to Jason.

The sun is starting to set and I know that I'm not going anywhere while driving in the dark. It is also very dangerous and very creepy. I'm not even sure that I should be driving in my state right now but this is a situation where I can bend the rules a little bit. I pull over again and this time I'm trying to sleep. I'm sitting up and really uncomfortable but begin uncomfortable is better then moving and hurting myself in the process. And that is not something that I want, that is why I'm going to sleep sitting uncomfortably. But no matter how much I try I can't stay asleep, I'm always waking up in pain of how I moved in my sleep. Maybe sleep isn't for me right now even if my eyes and body are super tired. I'm trying my best to make sure that my body doesn't go through more pain that I have already been in which is very hard because with each breath my stomach hurts very much but the more I move the more pain I go through.

I stay awake the whole night just watching the sky and the beautiful starts that remind me of Jason and our date together. Tears run down my cheeks as I think of Jason. I miss him so much, I can't even describe how much I miss him and I want to be in his arms, not just in his arms in my mind. That felt good but it wasn't real, it was only in my mind. I wipe away the tears. I got to remember that soon I will be in his arms and everything that has happened will wash away from my mind as soon as I feel his touch on my skin and hear his steady heartbeat. I don't even know how long it has been since I have seen Jason or been with him, I have been there for so long. It has been like an eternity since I has in his arms. The night is so long and I'm in so much pain, it feels like the time is never passing. But watching the starts is very comfortable and makes me think less about the pain and for some time I didn't even feel the pain but then the pain hit me, begin without pain was very good even if it was only for a few seconds.

When the sun finally comes into vision and the beautiful sunrise comes into view. I'm not going to start diving until the sun is a little higher so that there is light on all the land and I can see where I'm going. I need all the light I can get because sometimes my vision fills up with few black spots. Besides the light helps me see the road better an if there are any buildings or people around that can help me. I'm really hungry right now and only now I realize that I haven't eaten for few days or at least the time that I have been in that house which I have no idea how long I have been there. I never got the chance to keep up with the days since I was always passing out and waking up and there is no way for me to know how long I passed out for, I don't know if it were minutes, hours or even days. Only Kayden knows and it is not like I can go there and ask him.

I really do hope that I will never ever see him again for as long as I live. Watching the sun rise is so beautiful and peaceful and it makes me forget that he had hurt me so much, but it doesn't make me forget it as much as thinking about Jason and begin with Jason will make me forget it. After the sun has risen and is pretty high but not too high, I start the car and begin driving off somewhere. Why didn't anyone put signs somewhere around here to help people know where they are going? I find it very weird that there are no signs to tell you that there is a city or a town coming soon. But I can't think about that, I just need to keep driving. I'm hoping that I will find someone soon before this car runs out of gas, which I am hoping isn't very soon. Beside if this car runs out of gas than I'm going to die around here. I have been shot and I need to go to an hospital because I'm bleeding out very fast. That makes me wonder how I am not dead yet since I have been bleeding out for so long.

How much blood can I lose before I die? I don't know the answer to that question and truth to be told I don't really want to know how long it will be until I die. The only thing I can do is hoping to not die soon, but it is still very weird that I am alive when I have two open wounds that are bleeding and I also have some burn wounds after the electricity stick. But I haven't really taken a good look at the burn wounds because my body is covered in blood, either hardened blood or wet blood. But begin covered in blood is very gross but I can't clean myself right now, besides begin covered in blood helps me not to look at my wounds. They say that the pain is worse when you see the wound, that is why I don't want to look directly at the wounds around my body. I would turn on the radio to listen to some music but the radio isn't working. Why hasn't Kayden fixed the radio in this car.

Driving is really boring without music but I guess that is all right since I wouldn't be able to focus on the music anyway, I'm just to busy worrying about my own life and what's going to happen next. I notice that there is something glowing around my neck and I know it is the locket, I have no idea why it is glowing right now since I'm not in any danger. Wait am I in danger? I look in the side mirrors to see if Kayden is trailing behind me but he isn't there which makes me not panic as much as before. Why is it then glowing, I have noticed that there is no one, which means no danger for me. I guess this locket is a mystery, not as much mystery as my powers or who I am but still very mysterious. The locket is glowing and the light grows even more brighter with each minute. It is getting really hard to drive with this light that only grows brighter and brighter. And why is it glowing exactly? I thought this locket was suppose to help me when there was danger or something, that is what it did in that house to safe me.

I pull over and take the locket off to see why it is glowing like this but it doesn't stop glowing and I don't find any idea why. The glowing is very bright for me so I put the locket in the back of the van so it doesn't bother me anymore and I can continue driving and be on my way. The strangest thing happened. The locket actually started floating in mid air. It starts moving in the air until it is above my head and it goes back to my neck where it was before I took it off. It is still glowing really brightly, what is going on with that locket? First it appears from my mind onto my neck in real life then it safes me from Kayden, and now it is just glowing and I can't take it off. I think I'm just going to have drive with that glowing light but that is the only way of getting out of here. I start driving again but then the car is stopped and not by me, the car lifts up from the ground and into the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 52 13
Book two of the Never Ending Series- After escaping from the quarters of Calvin's base, Davina is bent on gaining revenge not only for herself but no...
118K 2.9K 32
This is the second book of "Edward Cullen... Soulmate" If you have not read the first one don't read the second one cause there are spoilers. This is...
173 2 62
My life was never a bore. As half witch, half werewolf, I am undoubtedly one of the most capable beings in the world. A daughter of an Alpha and a si...
38.3K 1.2K 29
Book 3 in the Vampire series Betrayed and Heartbroken, Emma is all alone. Few months have passed and the ocean is her home now. But once she steps on...