Yours truly - Morgan Adams an...

By Gaymemee

Ever since Morgan and Andrew met at the Queen Mary they had both fallen in love with other but hadn't told an... More

-1- Packing for Texas
-2- Planes Rides and small talk
-3- Sharing the bed
-4- Makeovers and Ghost Hunting
-5- Paranormal experiences
not an update
-6- saying I like you
Quick update
??

0

2.4K 29 17
By Gaymemee

Andrew Siwicki

August 7 1992 

Birth sign - Leo 

Morgan Adams

August 22 1997 

birth sign - Leo

Shane Dawson

July 19, 1988 

Birth sign - Cancer

Ryland Adams

May 14 1991

Birth sign- Tarius 

" The first thing that comes to our mind when we talk about zodiac signs is that, if two people are born under the same symbol, everything will turn out great and there won't be any problems. Together they are brilliant, happy, passionate and a bit uncontrollable. They usually start as a love at first sight, with a deep glance between them. They know something is going to happen. Leo is like that, exaggerated and egocentric. But love for them is one of the best adventures in their lives and they enjoy living it to the limit. They can melt in adoration for their better half. A Leo couple worships each other. Their love story is full of music, colors, laughs, little details and romantic gifts. They can imagine they are in Rome while sitting in a random park, their imagination is over any limit." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...