behind the scenes | random

By PoeticRin

-Random tags and rants, my OC's for roleplays -updates and stuffs about my life -Book born on 29 oct 2017 ~R ... More

0. Introduction
SM3 IS RELEASING ON 2018 AUG 8!!!!!
AUTUMN'S IN THE AIR
Photobook no:1 (SM-BW)
photobook no:2 (SM-BW)
Tag no: 3
I'm moving to jupiter
Tag no: 4
Tag no: 5
Help me!?
Which one?!
New book is out!!
random
W0h00000!!!!
OC~2 (M)
V important rant....
Face reveal?
tag no: 6
OC~ 3 (F)
important rant pt 2
from me to myself
COMIC ─ new updates!

OC ~1

324 16 225
By PoeticRin

A/N- hey ya'll, hows you? Im just not updating this book often but wanted to try something new and hope it'll be fun. I have some couple of OC's that i use in a roleplays so if you want to rp, you can do it here or in pms.

So shall we move?

________

Name: Rin

Nickname: Ri, Riri, Rinny
(or make one!)

Age: 18-23 (depends on rp)

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Species: human

Personality: shy, innocent, emotional, sensitive, kind, caring, loving, sweet stubborn, crybaby, sometimes clumsy and clueless, goofy, short tempered.

Looks:
(Real- ileana d'cruz)

P.s- her hair is dark brown and goes upto the midsection almost to her butt.

(Anime)

(She is my cute lil innocent baby! Dont hurt her *-*)

What she usually wears:

Likes: coffee, cakes, nature, pizza, naps, kisses, hugs, cuddles, roses, babies, donuts, etc

Dislikes: liars, pervs, haters, rude people, fighting, backbiters, thunder, insects and snakes etc

Backstory: she was born into a big and richest family, both her parents are doctors and she has two siblings. She have 6-7 uncles and all of them are well settled and rich. She is type of girl who is very shy and nervous around strangers mostly boys. But if she gets comfortable with them, she is the most caring and sweetest girl ever. She always cares about others than herself and she is very gullible. She gets alot of attention everywhere she goes, one for her kindness and another for her looks but she never been into a relationship and wants a real love in her life, a guy who will treat her better.

Flaws: gullible, nervous, crybaby, emotional, too sensitive, clumsy

Strength: caring, easy to talk to, friendly, loving and kind.

Occupation: fashion designer

____________________

If smut*

T-ons-* neck kisses, groping, being pinned by partner, being called babygirl, hugging tightly from behind, being gentle sometimes rough if she prefers.
(But she is pure virgin)

T-off-* blood, pain, rape, kinks, too rough. (Virgin)

Scenario 1;
(I make up one soon)
_______________________

P.s i dont rp with one liners, im sorry i can be very descriptive or atleast more than 3-4 lines.

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2K 20
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘!!!⚠️ β™‘ This story is going to contain domΔ“stic abu$e, so r...
15K 2K 50
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 15k SIGNA...
15.9K 595 26
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...