Cultist

By BubblyBarry

Highest ranking: #1 in Danvid && #12 in CampCamp ! During Daniel's entire life, he had one purpose; help peop... More

Chapter 1, Beginning
Chapter 2, A Kid Named Max
Chapter 3, Static
Chapter 4, David
Chapter 5, And It All Just Stopped
Chapter 6, Change
Chapter 7, Slumber Party
Chapter 8, Accident
Chapter 9, Too Drunk
Chapter 10, Hangover
Chapter 11, First
Chapter 12, Strike The Match
Chapter 14, Lies
Chapter 15, Swipe Screen To Unlock
Not an updated but..
Chapter 16, Sneaky
Chapter 17, Heaven
Chapter 18, Boyfriend
Chapter 19, Thinking
Chapter 20, Pain
Chapter 21, Sometimes
Chapter 22, Wrong
Chapter 23, The End
Chapter 24, So This Is What It Feels Like
New book(s)

Chapter 13, Secret

2.8K 74 268
By BubblyBarry

(Daniel’s POV)

“So I am 100% for this don't get me wrong Daniel, but there is a bit of a problem with our whole new situation.” David spoke to me while fixing his bandana while I was putting on my socks, ready to spend the day watching rude mannered children and kissing David more. Even though I didn't want to stop kissing him yesterday we both grew tired and out of breath, we stopped dry humping on the wall outside and called it a night when we got back to our cabin. When the sun came through the window this morning I felt a new sense of worth, and I honestly felt a lot better about myself then I ever had my entire life.

“What's the problem sugar lips?” I asked David, he giggled at the nickname. I never met a guy who could giggle that cutely. He slowly turned to face me and then plopped himself down on my bed beside me.

“Dating coworkers is very taboo - at  least it is here. We work with kids who might not understand and we need to keep this whole thing low key for a bit, at least until I see how the kids will react to it.” David explained, I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Who said we were dating?” I asked him, and it wasn't because I didn't want to date him it was because we hadn't labeled our relationship yet and I also liked seeing him flustered. I never seen someone get so red in the face and stammer out so many nonsensical sentenced.  I laughed a bit at him and kissed him on the cheek.

“I'm just kidding. We can date. I'd like that. Would you rather me call you sugar lips or boyfriend than?” I asked, David’s face slowly went back to its normal colour and he bit his lip slightly.

“Both. Both is good.” he smirked a bit, I kissed him on the lips then, but only for a little bit. I rested my forehead on his and looked into his eyes.

“Of course we can keep it low key until you get comfortable with it, or until the kids get comfortable with it or whatever. Just give me the word and I'll explode with PDA, but for now we can just act like bros.” I was serious at first but then I started joking. David rolled his eyes and laughed at the end of my sentence.

“Everytime we kiss I'll just say ‘no homo’ but secretly it will be homo.” I added, David pushed me playfully and laughed harder.

“Oh stop it Daniel! Don't be silly like that!” David laughed. He was so fucking wholesome, I loved it. I wanted to be with him ever since I saw him for the first time where his very presence stopped me from killing a camp full of kids. My knowledge of his existence turned my entire life around, and now I could kiss him and be with him. I didn't care if I had to keep it quiet while David figured out how to present a relationship to kids at the camp. I know it was weird that David wanted to keep us from these random campers but I knew he cared for them like they were his own kids, so it was kind of like a dad introducing his kids to his new boyfriend and that could be weird.

David and I walked out of the cabin and he went off to the mess hall to greet any campers who were already awake and I went to gather the stragglers from their tents. I looked around and found Harrison and Nerris arguing about top hats verses wizard hats and Space Kid was running in circles screaming meteor shower while Nurf threw rocks at him. I pitched the idea of a top hat with a pointy top to Nerris and Harrison and then took the rocks away from Nurf and rescued Space Kid who in return held onto my leg like a toddler.

We all walked over to the mess hall and David served everyone breakfast. I sat down beside David at a table and ate my food peaceful while playing footsies with David from under the table, David giggled every time I shoved his foot, and I shushed him every time he did it. I noticed that Max kept looking over at us and staring me down so I eventually stopped and just acted like nothing had happened, David however, even after stating he wanted to lay low for a while, was laughing and blushing and grinning at me while tapping his feet against mine really not trying to keep I a secret. He was just sad cheery all the time, it was sweet but he really wasn't one for hiding his emotions, especially happy ones.

After breakfast David suggested we spend the day swimming, as tomorrow was Saturday and there were not activities planned for then so we mine as well end off the week on a relaxing note. I was up for this as well, all the kids and me and David got changed into our swim gear and the kids all jumped into the lake. I was standing on the lakes edge with my feet in with David, watching over the kids and trying to convince him to go in the water.

“C’mon David, just take your shirt off and let's run in. It's really hot outside today this’ll be great.” I tried convincing him, he tugged on the bottom hem of his shirt but didn't take it off.

“Jeez, I don't know Daniel. The water does feel a bit cold…” David complained, I stepped in front of him, trying to cover my hands while I placed them over his, making sure none of the kids were paying attention to us.

“I thought you were supposed to love nature or something…” I said, gripping his shirt and slowly pulling it up.

“This is also an  excuse for me to see you shirtless.” I smirked, I pulled David’s green shirt over his head and revealed his blushing face. If he wasn't giggling he was blushing, and if he wasn't blushing he was giggling. How was David even a real person? David took the shirt out of my hands and shook his head jokingly at me.

“You are horrible.” he laughed, I nudged his arm with my elbow.

“First one to dive under the water gets to choose when we sneak off to go and kiss later.” before I could even finish the sentence David was flying towards the water. I ran after him and got up right beside him. We exchanged looks and both widely dived into the water at the same time. It was so cold and it covered my whole body with its refreshing feel. When I got up to take a breath I shivered a bit. I knew I would get used to it eventually but God was the first few minutes cold. David came up right beside me, his arm grazing my waist. He paddled himself backwards a bit and apologized, I rolled my eyes at his politeness and slashed him.

We played a riveting game of Marco Polo with the campers and also had a who can hold their breath long enough contest that had to be cut short because space kid almost drown himself why trying to win. We did swim races, underwater handstands, and even dove to the bottom to find cool rocks. We got out to eat some lunch but then went right back in, me and Nerris built sandcastles, me and Nikki caught bugs, and me and Dolf drew pictures in the sand with our fingers. I hadn't felt this at ease in my entire life, the whole day was utterly perfect, I finally felt like I was a changed person and I had found my true calling. I wanted to live and breath this camp, I wanted to stay for as long as I could, with the lake, with the campers, and with David. For once in my miserable life I was truly happy.

When the day was over and supper was eaten, the campers were sent off of their tents, and me and David were all kissed out, we sat on our beds in our cabin and got ready to call it a night. I had already changed into my pj’s - just some sweatpant shorts and a white tank top - and David was just getting his on. When he took off his shirt he frowned and rubbed his shoulders.

“Oh hooey. I forgot to put on sunblock today, I'm all burned.” David sighed, I got up and sat beside him, looking at his shoulders. His normally olive skin was pierced with a red scratchy surface. I winced at I as it looked like it hurt. It wasn't peeling yet however, so there was still some hope on fixing it before it got worse.

“I have just the thing for this.” I said, getting up and quickly rummaging through my bag to find my small tube of Aloe Vera gel. I came back over to David and poured some of the sweet smelling green gel on my hands and started to rub it on his shoulders where his burn was. He let out a long sigh of relief and closed his eyes.

“What is that stuff?” he asked, clearly in heaven. I continued rubbing it onto his burnt skin.

“It's aloe gel, I always carry around a tube of it, it's great for healing burns.” I said, and it was true. The first time I was introduced to it was when I was still a kid. The bleach they used to soak us in didn't take well to my skin and I would often get chemical burns from it leaving bits of my body red and raw. Simon was the one who actually gave it to me and told me to use it for my burns and they would go away relatively quickly. I used to get the burns so often, along with other skin irritants and many many cuts, so it was a force of habit for me to always have this stuff with me, just in case.

“You must burn easily.” David asked me, leaning back on me a bit more as I started massaging his shoulders and putting a bit more gel on his back.

“Yeah, I used to burn a lot.” I said, although it was a true statement, there was lies in it buried deep beyond the surface of my sentence. I wanted to keep my past in the past and I planned on doing so. David didn't need to know all the horrors of my life unless he specifically asked for me to tell him them. It would put a damper on things, as cultist activities usually does.

David leaned more into me as I continued to rub in the cooling gel. He turned his head towards me and kissed me softly, I kissed him back a little harder, and in return he kissed me harder. This went on for a bit, until I had pushed David onto his back and was laying on top of him, the light fabric of my tank top running across his chest. Unexpectedly, David was the one who pushed his groin against mine, I moaned a bit and pushed back, causing David to moan too. He pulled off of me for a second and lightly stroked my face.

“I would never think of doing anything like this,” he spoke to me, “But, for some reason, I'm ok doing this with you.” he smiled, kissing me again, his hand still lightly rubbing my cheek.

“honest to God, how are you so intoxicating? What is your secret?” David asked, pulling away from a second, I kissed him and then pulled off go answer him.

“I have so many secrets that I think we could sit here for a week and talk about them and I would still have more to tell you.” I said, it was almost a whisper as it was becoming hard to catch my breath.

“Could you maybe keep one more secret? Just for me?” David asked, it sounded like more of a beg, but I nodded to him, kissing him again until he pulled off to finish what he was saying.

“It's a really important secret.” David spoke, I held onto his hand, the one that was still lingering on my face.

“Anything.” I replied, David took a deep breath and kissed my lightly before telling me his secret.

“You are the first person I have ever been in love with, and I am so happy my first love was you.” David’s smile grew so wide by the time his sentence was finished, the words he said made me feel all sorts of warmth and happiness. I leaned my face down so our noses were touching and I squeezed his hand just a bit.

“I’m so happy I'm in love with you too David” I replied, and I went to go and kiss him again, he was still grinding against me as well, there was no telling where this night would end up.

Suddenly, the door to the cabin flew open.

A/N ooooo cliff hanger much? I wonder who is breaking in on yeah boys kissing sesh and also most likely cock blocking them

This was David when Daniel asked him if he wanted to be called sugar lips or boyfriend;

Anywayyyyys

I do have a bit of a hidden motive here with this authors note, no its not just to include that gif...

I am working on a original story and I haven't posted it yet but I really like the idea and if you like cult/horror related things I think you all might like this idea too! I am going to end up posting this book here on wattpad but before I do I wanted to drop some plot points about it and see if any of you would be interested in reading it.

If you don't really care about my personal writing career and are just here for the danvid then that's cool just skip this part. Other then that, I'd like to show you he cover for this original book I am working on.

So yes,  it is very simple but I like it a lot.

Now for the plot; with no spoilers!

Our main character, Phoe Demarcy, and his family have recently moved from their home town Novi, Michigan to start a new life in the major Ontario City New Hudson. Along with starting a new life, Phoe needs to find a new job so he can save money for college and when all of his options slowly disappear, he gets offered to take a job at the world famous Wonder World amusement park! With its 40+ Roller costers and it's beach based water park, Phoe is sure he will have an amazing time working at this park, especially in the summer. However, Wonder World is not without its dark secrets, as the longer Phoe works there, the more horrors he unearths. Soon Phoe starts questioning his co workers, the park manager, and even himself as he falls deeper and deeper into the twisted lies buried in the park of terrors. Wonder World is a horrible place, and Everytime Phoe hears there slogan, he feels as though he wants to die, the words haunt his every waking hour.

My my, what a wonderful world it is!

So that is pretty much the plot/summary of my original novel Wonder world! If you are at all interested in it let me know in the comments! I'll keep everyone posted as to when I am posting the story on wattpad as well! I won't keep you guys any longer, just make sure to give me some feedback on the book and tell me if it interests you or not and if you have any questions about it I'll see if I can answer them without spoiling to much!

Thanks for reading cultist and also this little promo for my newest book! I love you all and you are all amazing!

Xoxo, Barry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 1 8
You're the newest recruit at Camp Campbell! This is your journey through the last few weeks of camp. Hanging around with Gwen and David, your time is...
228K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...
52K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
16K 687 11
He didn't want to call them people-but that's what they were before they got turned into beasts. Beasts who had no mind of their own; who attacked pe...