TEMPTATION ISLAND: Sinful Des...

By CeCeLib

WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Mature Content Inside | COVER BY: Race Darwin "You're invited to Temptation Island." More

SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
You're Invited to Temptation Island
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
EPILOGUE

Temptation Island

2.1M 21.5K 444
By CeCeLib

Temptation Island is owned and manage by Monasterio brothers.

It is a sexual fantasy incorporated in which bachelor's pay to live out their sexual fantasies. The Temptation Island is a most sought after exclusive sex island in the World. A safe, secure and open space to explore your deepest, most intimate sexual fantasies. A perfect paradise where your kinkiest and most depraved desires can become real.

Temptation Island's higher purpose is not only to provide sex. We do not only aims to fullfil the member's fantasies. But to offer a healthier and positive view of sex. The island's offer maybe liberating and delicious, but we want to help people accept their dark desires and let them explore the beauty of sex.

Membership is close guarded. It's up to a member if she or he will reveal his/her identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9M 815K 28
A GIRL dreams about a Bad boy who is gentle only to her. A BOY dreams about a Girl who is naughty only to him. ****** He was her neighbor. He was her...
75.7M 1.3M 24
Tyron Zapanta was a one-woman-man kind of guy. He doesn't do cheating and flings. He believes that a man should only love one woman. The longest rela...
9.1K 232 24
Lea Salonga is living her dream.. She's a broadway diva, A Disney legend, A Tony Awardee, Her star is shining brighter In every song she sings, in...
242K 5.1K 61
AshMatt Lang Sapat Na . Warning : Mature Contents. Reader discretion is advised.