MISHAPS - DRARRY

By g-alaxy

what happens when secrets are exposed and harry realises that this is a bit more serious than realised. More

INTRODUCTION

16 2 0
By g-alaxy

one of my first drarry fanfictions, so please excuse a lot of mistakes and some iffy descriptions. i've watched the films but i need to do reruns to properly refresh myself.

this is a story of draco malfoy and harry potter going through the eighth year with a load of teenage hormones and still getting to know their sexualities. a load of sneers and dirty looks but a lot of potions mishaps and innocent harry saying sexual innuendoes with draco having an overbearing father and a protective family with the dark lord's name held over their heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
121K 3.4K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
196K 7.1K 65
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
30.6K 2.7K 17
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...