Hannie • You Took Me For Gran...

By mxfaiii

in which the most popular kid in school, took the shyest, and quietest kid, who was always there for her, for... More

characters & disclaimers
zero.
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
chapter
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

twelve

1.3K 31 16
By mxfaiii

annies pov

"annie, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice spoke. i looked up and realized it was mommy mel. "m—mommy mel!" i stuttered. "she was having a bad day so i told her to ditch with me. It's all my fault, promise." hayden barged in.

i looked at hayden, and smiled.

"what are you doing here mommy mel?" i asked. "im on my daily jog." she replied. "im going to stay here just a little longer. i need to get things off of my mind." i told her. "no worries. hayden please walk her home later." she said and walked off.

"that was close thank you hayden for covering for me." i smiled. "anytime." he smiled back. "do you wanna grab something to eat? my treat.." I smiled.

Haydens Pov

"sure." I smiled.

i knew my best friend was in there somewhere. "hay." she snapped. "Awwwww" i laughed. "oh please" she laughed.

i said Aww because she always called me "hay" when we were younger.

we decided to dine in at McDonalds. "geez im starving." she snorted. "same here." i smiled. "hey hay, after this can you please walk me home?" she asked. "definitely." i said.

a/n im back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
81.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...