It started with a project (di...

By Neptune0026

You have just recently transferred to class 3-E the lowest class at school with the goal to kill your teacher... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: project
Chapter 2: A big suprise
Chapter 4: A Need To Dance
Chapter 5: kidnapped

Chapter 3: A Misunderstanding

141 1 2
By Neptune0026

(Y/N) POV

I hear my alarm clock ringing as I awake from my slumber. I get up and walk to the bathroom to change. I wasn't feeling very energetic today because I stayed up all night texting Kyano about the dance. I pull my my (H/L) (H/C) into a loose bun and applied a thin line of black mascara around m eyes. I put on my school uniform, grabbed a piece of jam toast an began to walk to school. I got there early so I walked around the campus to kill time. As I was about to head to the mountains I was stopped a strawberry blonde hair boy.

"A-Asano!?" I stammered 

"Hello there (Y/N)." He said with a smile. "I'm guessing you've heard about the dance that's coming up."

"Uh, Yes more or less." I said with a fake smile.

  "Great, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." Asano asked  

I stared at him in disbelief. The number one student on campus wants to go the the dance with me.

"Uh...Gee Asano I would of love to go to the dance with you but..."

I turned around to see Itona walking away from. I quickly grabbed onto his arm and hugged it.

"You see I already promised Itona I would go to the dance with him so bye." I said and pulled Itona towards the mountains.

Itona POV

I was walking towards the trail to the mountains thinking of what I was going to say to (Y/N) when I spotted her talking to Asano. I decided it was now or never and walked towards them when I was in hearing range I heard what Asano asked (Y/N).

  "Great, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." Asano asked 

I froze when I heard Asano ask (Y/N) that question. I quickly turned around to hold back the tears that were going to stream down m face when (Y/N) grabbed my arm and told Asano. 

  "You see I already promised Itona I would go to the dance with him so bye." 

And just like that she pulled me towards the forest. Once we were out of earshot she whispered to me a sorry. I just stared at her.

"I didn't mean to drag you into that but I didn't know what to say to Asano and you were the only person around." she said

I noticed her face turning pink and she was holding onto my arm tightly but I wasn't complaining. I was about to ask her to the dance when she finally spoke up.

"hey, Itona."

"Yeah" I responded.

"I was wondering if...if y-you really wanted t-to go to the d-dance with me?"She stuttered.

I stood there in shock. I took a deep breath and whispered yes. (Y/N) face instantly lit up and she hugged me. After a couple seconds of the embrace she let go and turned away.

"Well this is great but we should hurry before were late."

(Y/N) ran up the trail and I stood there replaying in my mind what just happend. I put my hands on my face and dropped to the ground. I had turned into a burning Tomato.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...