HamBurgers •yoonkook•

By powerpuffggukie

"H-hyung? They hate m-me!" "Baby?! What happened are you okay?" ~ Based on when Jungkook was on 'The Flow... More

pls read~before you read~ pls read
~credits to soompi~
°Chapter one°
°Chapter Three°
°Chapter Four°
fanart all yk⛵️s need to see
°Chapter Five°
°Chapter Six°
°Chapter 7°
sorry:( + good news
its out!!
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
new yoonkook ff:)
°Chapteter 10°

°Chapter Two°

7.4K 222 278
By powerpuffggukie

SMUT later on

jungkook pov

I slowly start to wake up even though I'd rather stay here in the arms of my hyung snuggled deep into his chest.

I squeeze my eyes shut blocking out the morning sun, hoping to fall back asleep not wanting to wake and not wanting to leave the dorm.

As I'm squeezing my eyes I hear a light chuckle so I quickly open my eyes to be met with Yoongi hyungs eyes looking fondly at me with a slight smile on his face.

"How can you be so cute Kookie." He says causing me to gasp realizing he's been starring at me well I made all those faces. I quickly  hide my face in behind my hands and mumble...

"Hyunggg~ don't stare at me when I sleep you know i look weird when I sleep." I whine as I hear Yoongi moving around and I feel him jump on top of me. As I still had my hands over my face.

"Awe baby~ I won't be seeing you for a whole week shouldn't I be able to see your cute face now?" I hear him ask I can tell that hes ' pouting ' just by his tone of voice.

"Nooo you where staring hyung! I probably looked dumb ughhh you can't look at me when I sleep!!." I whined as I felt his soft lips come in contact with my knuckles.

"Awe," kiss

" Why" kiss

"Not?" Kiss

He's says littering kisses all over my hands and finally using his strength to peel my hands off of my face reveling a red faced me.

I let out giggles as he starts placing kisses all over my face from my nose to my cheeks to my eye brows but not my lips!

I want him to kiss my lips!

So I pout and point at my lips...

"What about here?" I say innocently

He smiles and just as he's slowly leaning down some one barged through the door.

"GET UP LOVE BIRDS- EWWW P.D.A! P.D.A! BLEHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!"  I hear what sounds like Hobi hyung yell as I hear him run off and Yoongi roll his eyes and chuckle before pecking my lips and standing up.

"Stupid brat,  get up baby let's have breakfast with everyone hang a little then I'll bring you to the airport okay?" Yoongi hyung says well he takes his shirt off and starts looking for a new one.

He must have caught me staring at his beautifully hot body because next thing I know he throws his shirt at me and chuckles which lands right on my face giving the sent of Min Yoongi and oh how I loved that sent, the sent of fresh clean detergent and cinnamon.

I giggle out loud at my thought of how his sent explains him perfectly he's soft like the detergent yet rough and firce like cinnamon.

I look up from the shirt and see him walking over to me.

"What are you giggling about bunny?" He says with his gummy smile as I feel a dip in the bed and he sits down by me lifting me up and setting me in his lap.

"You. I'm smiling about you~" I say smiling well looking intensely into his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you bun." He says pulling me closer and I dig my face into his neck inhaling his scent again.

"Me too. Can I call you every day?" I ask still scared of being with new people .

"Yes bun I'm only one call away, now let's go eat." He says pecking my cheek and sitting up causing me to fall off his lap.

" Heyyy you lil hoe I hurt my bum. " I say to him.

"Heyyyy honorifics you lil brat or I'll hurt your bum." Yoongi hyung says walking to the door with me following giggling because I have never heard him say bum before.

Once we reached down stairs I  was attavkattacked by the 95 line who pounced on me and suffocated me with a tight hug.

"Our kookies so grown up." Jimin squeals

" my kookie " Yoongi says grabbing a plate of pancakes not even minding these two idiots who are all over me because he knows they are just being friendly.

But if they do anything to intemit he will tell them off like the one time Jimin kept trying to kiss me on my birthday and jimin being Yoongis best friend Yoongi decided it would be okay if he takeled Jimin and whisper what I'm guessing was a... threat? I'm not sure jimin walked away scared and  they still won't tell me.

Or the time Taehyung kissed my ear haha that was just this January and I was sitting right next to Yoongi, he just whispered a bad word in my ear but his lips touched and of course armys freaked out so Yoongi saw it on YouTube and FREAKED he raised his voice at poor taetae hyung and I had to explain he just said a single word and he expected it but... I still got punished.

(I'm talking ab dis)

Any back to the story...

"We are gonna miss our bunny... WAHHH" Taehyung fake cried

"My bunny" Yoongi said to himself not even looking up from his coffee.

"Okay okay guys let him breath he's not a baby any more." Namjoon says sitting by Yoongi .

"Don't lie like that Joonie he's still a baby we must protect!!!" Jin hyung yells and joins the hug .

"Help." I squeal out from the tight hug I was trapped in as I felt Hobi hyung join as well the only ones not slowly killing me where Namjoon and Yoongi hyung.

" Guys let our poor Kookie go he only has a few more hours and you can't hug him the whole time. " Namjoon says laughing.

"Okay okay let my baby go before I kill you all with my fork." Yoongi hyung says and they all slowly let go.

I let out a long breath of air and dramatically grab my chest

"Airrrr~'' I say causing a few members to laugh as I walk over I sit by Taehyung and Hobi hyung across from my Yoongi hyung.

" So kooks you excited? " I hear Namjoon hyung ask.

"Umm not really I'm kinda scared and it's the longest I would have been away from you not counting quick family vacations." I say shyly because I usually don't show my feelings unless it's to Yoongi ,as i realise what I just said I quickly recover.

"Not that I care though it's just like you know I'll miss my bed and Jins food that's about it." I cover with before the room breaks out in a bunch of cooing hyungs .

"Awe our Kookie loves usss!"

" Its okay kooks don't be scared they will love you. "

"He's so cute awww!"

" Our baby is all grown up. "

"I KNEW HE CARED ABOUT MEE!"

I hear my hyungs say well Yoongi is laughing at me because I'm so embarrassed and he can tell.

After breakfast we all watched a movie of my choice and of course i picked IRON MAN! My favorite movie ever.

Then I played over watch with Taehyung then Jimin had me watch an episode of his current favorite kdrama with him and I helped Jin  make dinner even though i wouldn't be their to eat it, Namjoon gave me a lesson on producing beats because I'm trying to start to work on songs as well! Hobi asked me to pull a prank on Jimin which I gladly expected, then ran away from the midget into Yoongi hyungs studio for safety after all I'm the only other person I'm the world that knows his genius lab passcode.

-SMUT warning -

Once I run in and close the door standing against it panting with my eyes closed not even knowing Yoongi was in their staring at me with lust yet love in his eyes.

Next thing I know he pounced on me cornering me against the door smiling at me sweetly.

I look at him and grab the sides of his beautiful face and bring my face closer.

"Hi hyung."

" Hi baby"

"I've spent time with every hyung today except you..." I said poking his nose.

" ...so what fun are we going to have? " I ask innocently even though I know what I'm doing right now as I 'innocently ' bite my lip.

"Oh we well have fun way more fun than anything else you have done today."

He's says as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he carefully walks over to the couch and leans down so I gently fall into the cushion as he gets on top of me one leg on each side of my small waist.

Third pov

Yoongi leans down and caresses Jungkooks cheek with his thumb before attacking the youngers lips. As their lips clash Yoongi bites Jungkooks bottom lip asking for access which jungkook gladly excepts by opening his lips for Yoongis tongue to slide in as they start to fight for dominance which Yoongi wins once he grabs the youngers ass causing him to let out a moan into the kiss.

Yoongi starts to take off his own shirt as he pulls a way for a split second to mumble a "off" to Jungkook and reconnecting their lips as Jungkook unbuttons his own shirt Yoongis now off now he's unzipping his pants well roughly kissing Jungkooks lips.

Once Yoongi was left in just his boxers he ripped off Jungkooks sweat pants and moved to Jungkooks neck and started sucking on different parts till he heard Jungkook moan knowing that he found his sensitive spot and attacked it and Yoongi felt Jungkooks hands roam his back and he bit at the spot and continued to suck and abuse that stop before he moved down to his collar bone and made marks making sure anyone who saw him at The Flower Crew knew he was taken.

Next Yoongi went to his nipples and started to suck on his left one well rubbing the other between his fingers tightly squeezing it between his pale fingers at the same time Yoongi is roughly rubbing his knee over jungkooks clothed member feeling the pre cum on Yoongis bare knee.

"Nghhhh d-daddyy f-fuck mee-mahhh pl-pleasee" Jungkook moans from too much pleasure...too much teasing. And Jungkook needed him now.

"Since you asked so nicely, of course baby boy." Yoongi says leaning down and slowly lovingly kisses the younger then he slides his own underwear off and doing the same to his boyfriend not breaking the kiss.

Yoongi leans away and grabs a bottle of lube and applies some to his two fingers and brings his fingers to the youngers hole before making eye contact with his baby as Jungkook gives the look of reassurance he slowly slides one of his long fingers into his tight hole.

"Mmhaahhh" jungkook moans after all its been a few months since they had done anything this sexual so Jungkook was very tight and sensitive.

Yoongi added another finger as he started thrusting faster wanting to hear Jungkooks beautiful moans. He takes them in and out as Jungkook let out a string of beautiful moans.

Yoongi started to scissor the younger streching him to prepare for what's coming next. The older looked down and admired the younger from his perfectly toned abs to his beautiful sweating face with his eyes screwed shut as he bucked his hips forward wanting more inside of him. More of Yoongi...Which Yoongi would gladly do.

"Wow baby look how hard you are for daddy." Yoongi says teasingly, bringing his other hand to teasingly stroke Jungkooks hard leaking member.

Jungkook let out a moan, the pet name turning him on and the large vainy hands coming in contact with his member making him as needy as ever.

He pulled out his fingers causing a needy whine to escape from the youngers mouth not wanting to be empty. As the older applied more lube to his large rock hard member preparing to fuck his baby so good.

''needy are we now? " Yoongi said with a smirk on his face happy his baby was so needy.

Yoongi went back down and kissed the youngers lips as he positioned himself in front of the youngers hole.

"Ready baby boy?" Yoongi said as he kissed the top Jungkooks his nose, making eye contact never wanting to hurt his baby.

"Yes daddy." Jungkook said looking at the older as if he was a god oh how the boy looked up to his hyung he loves him more than anything and he trust him with his life .

Yoongi slowly enters half way in not wanting to overwhelm Jungkook, as the younger screams out in a mix of pain and pleasure. A few tears fall from the youngers glassy eyes but Yoongi is quick to kiss them away as he pushed the rest of his long thick member into the youngers tight hole.

"Nghhhh d-daddy! F-fuck me h-hard!" Jungkook screams all the pain now gone and all he wants is to be filled up with his favorite hyung.

" As you wish." Yoongi says before almost pulling all the way out and slamming back in at an animalistic pace as Jungkook let's out loud screams and moans of pleasure. Yoongi was abusing the youngers once right hole thrusting in and out enjoying the screams of pleasure coming from the younger and he screamed for more.

Luckily the studio is sound proof.

"F-fas-faster!!!" Jungkook yells as he drags his nails across Yoongis pale back defiantly leaving bright red marks across the olders white back.

Yoongi continued to slam in until he heard Jungkook let out a beautiful moan of pleasure that singled Yoongi found his spot.

"Found it." Yoongi groaned in pleasure as he started to abuse the the velvetly walls surrounding the youngers prostate.

Yoongi pulled his dick all the way out ignoring the cry from Jungkook caused from emptiness and slammed back in repeatedly hitting Jungkooks prostate. Jungkooks moaned feeling euphoria from the amazing feeling of Yoongi slamming into the boys special spot.

"Nghhhhh-ahhhh I'm c-close! '' Jungkook moans from the insane amount of pleasure.

" me too baby" Yoongi says between grunts as he fastened his pace of that was even possible.

Jungkook let out a scream as he released all over his stomach and Yoongis chest. As Yoongi thrusts in and out a few more times before he filled the younger up with his cum. Both letting out one last moan.

"Mmhaa" Yoongi moans as he rides out his orgasm before pulling out and falling on top of his younger panting boyfriend.

Yoongi looks at his boyfriend who he is currently laying on top of .

"Is that a good goodbye present baby?" He says smiling down at the younger .

"Yes hyung it was great..." Jungkook says kissing the older then pulling away .

"... now off your heavy and now I need to shower." Jungkook said as he shoved the older off resulting In a loud thud. As the younger struggled to get up, already feeling sore.

"I'm giving you till you got your pants on and then I'm getting you." Yoongi says pulling pants on ready to run after the faster younger who just pushed him . Luckily Jungkook just got fucked and he would probably fall in his face the first real story he took.

Jungkooks eyes widened and he pulled his pants up and ran.... Well tried to run.

That was my first time writing smut so sorry if it sucked idk .

Speaking of which if you haven't read it you should check out my first ff called "dodged a bullet" it's an angsty btsXjk ff.

Any way thanks for the support ✌❤

-t.e.c.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.6K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
1.7M 34.6K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones ^.^ Enjoy! :) Book 2: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pi...
41.1K 2.7K 23
temptation; the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise synonyms: desire, urge, itch, impulse etc.. Vhope + Yoonseok Other ship...
17.3K 1.3K 25
Jungkook : The first time I saw you my heart whispered " He is Mine " Jimin : " You make my heart flutter " " Time stops , Whenever our eyes meet "...