Ballet With The Bad Boy

By charlottereaddd

Eliana McCoy. She never spoke a word. Never drew attention to herself. And never caused drama. Her twin broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Leo's POV.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Leo's Story

Chapter 5

13.5K 308 49
By charlottereaddd

The last few players of the basketball team headed into the changing rooms so I made my way to the far side of the gym, setting down my bag and plopping myself on the bench as I waited for Leo.

Actually, I should probably stretch a bit since we were going to be doing lifts.

Grabbing a couple of the gym mats, I laid them out one by one and began doing some small stretches.

It was hard to do this as I was wearing my jeans on my legs. My tank top was fine as it was loose but my jeans were irritating the hell out of me. Also didn't help that they were super skinny ones.

Maybe there was something in lost property?

Screw it, lost property it is. When I made my way to the small cupboard that held all the lost uniform, all I could smell was the horrible stench of the changing rooms as they were next door.

After rifling around in the smelly clothes, I finally found some black booty shorts that looked to be a size too small for me.

What the hell, some shorts that are a tiny bit too small is better than jeans. I quickly changed into the shorts and made my way back to the gym.

Leo still hadn't turned up so I carried on my stretching, playing music in the background so I wasn't just standing in complete silence.

I instantly found it so much easier to move around so I started doing my harder stretches.

After around five minutes later, I was finishing up by reaching down and touching the ground without bending my legs when a voice startled me.

"I see you changed out of your jeans."

I nearly fell over when I jumped from Leo's sudden entrance but recovered smoothly, turning to face him with a hand on my hip.

"Yep. I had plenty of time to look since you took forever to turn up."

Leo copied my actions from earlier, dropping his school bag next to mine on the floor and shrugging off his black denim jacket, tossing that over his bag and stretching his arms out.

"Sorry, I was talking to my M-" Leo instantly fumbled over his words, covering it with a quick cough "I mean, Ms Hardman. She was asking me why I was still here."

I guess Leo doesn't want anyone to know his Mum was the knew English teacher. I don't blame him.

"It's cool, gave me enough time to stretch." I said, pulling my hair into a simple ponytail with the hairband I had around my wrist.

"Right well, if you can get the video up while I warm up then we can go through it bit by bit." Leo suggested and I agreed, pausing my music that was still playing and opening up the email from Miss Lacey which contained the video of the routine.

I turned back round to Leo to give him a suggestion on what part of the dance to start on but only halted abruptly to what I was faced with.

Leo had removed his top had let his hair down from its bun. He was still wearing his shorts which only made me wonder if he wasn't finished getting changed.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I questioned after a moment of staring at his toned body.

"I find it awkward dancing in too many clothes, the only time I do is at the studio as I'm sure Miss Lacey wouldn't appreciate it." He answered and I rolled my eyes as he winked at the end of his sentence.

"Well, you better keep those on." I pointed down to his shorts and he laughed with a small smirk.

"Only because you say so."

Ugh, why are all boys such pigs sometimes.

I shook my head at him "Lets get started."

-

Despite only practicing for an hour and a half, I was wiped out.

Leo worked harder than I usually did. If I was at the studio with Miss Lacey breathing down my neck then I would have my input dialed up to 11.

I was currently lying on the floor, panting like mad with sweat beading on my forehead. Leo was doing some relaxing stretches, so he wouldn't, and I quote, 'Ache like a motherfucker'.

As I lay on the floor, I could see Leo moving around in the corner of my eye. I wasn't going to lie, the whole time we practiced I was embarrassed as hell.

All of the touching, the holding, our skin touching each other as he lifted me in the air and the feel of his hands all over my legs and body...

Jheez... I don't think I've ever heard myself get so giddy over someone before. Despite having danced with other guys before, I never had a partner so committed to the dance rather than using the opportunity to feel up their partner.

Some of the guys that used to dance at the Bluebells were right old perverts.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed dancing with a partner before.

To be honest, I knew that Leo wanted to keep on going but I I'm pretty sure the school wouldn't appreciate us hanging around any later than 5:30.

I'm sure though that with our normal lessons that we have twice a week and a couple more nights training here at the school, Leo and I should ace the routine fairly quickly.

"Right, I'm off."

I hadn't even realised that Leo had packed up all his stuff already and was finishing up by slipping his converse back on.

"Well, before you go you need to help me put the mats back." I stood up as I spoke, nodding my heads to the three mats that I had pulled off the top of the pile.

I would have cleaned them up myself but getting them off the pile was easy, getting them back on top was the harder part. Despite all my exercise and working out, I still wasn't the strongest.

Leo smirked at me before dropping his bag off his shoulder, moving towards me and pulling up a mat in each of hand.

With one swift movement, he chucked each mat on top of the pile, quickly followed by the third one.

I couldn't help but stare as he simply picked up his bag, swung it over his shoulder again leaving the gym.

Show off.

-

I was pleasantly surprised when I got home as Harvey had actually done as I'd asked. Loki's food bowl was full and the kitchen was spotless.

Amazingly my brother wasn't in for once with like 5 of his friends so I had no problem chucking my bags on the floor, turning on the TV and making myself a little snack before lying on the sofa.

I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed some time by myself when I wasn't confined in my room.

Loki appeared not long after I sat down, of course his curiosity being spiked at what I was eating but when he saw it was just a sandwich, he lost interest and curled up into a ball next to me.

I must've fallen asleep into my fourth programme as when my eyes opened again, the room was pitch black and the TV was on standby.

Leaning up, I rubbed my eyes with my fingertips and stretched my arms above my head.

God, my muscles ached like hell. Perhaps I should've copied Leo's cool down stretches.

Glancing at the nearby clock on the wall, I was surprised to see it was only midnight.

Suppressing a yawn, I brought my empty plate and glass to the kitchen, quickly emptying the dishwasher so I could start loading it and giving the counter tops one quick wipe before heading to my bedroom.

I usually always do this before I head to bed because my parents sometimes decide to make 'surprise' visits back home to see us. So, knowing that if one thing was out of place they'd lose their shit, I double check that everything looks clean before I turn in.

Just as I made it to my room, I heard some noise coming from Harvey's.

What made me curious was the fact that I could hear a male voice and a female voice.

Harvey is usually the one to remind me of the strict rule of NO girls or boys around the house if the other was home.

It annoyed me that he always decided when to enforce those rules, especially to me.

I mean, I don't think I've ever had a guy in my bedroom apart from my Dad, Harvey and my ex Brendon.

It was well over a year ago that Brendon and I broke up so I don't know why Harv always pushes the rule to me.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I tip-toed to his door and opened it a crack, my eyes trying to figure out the silhouettes in the dark of his room.

There were two bodies on his bed with only the light of the TV illuminating the room which was on a low volume.

When the screen brightened up for a second, I could make out Harvey lying down with his phone in front of his face.

The other body however, made my gut roil.

Ivy saw me before I made out who it was. I hadn't seen her properly since my run in the park the other day where she got her friends to ask me to be friends with Leo.

What shocked me was that she didn't get Harvey's attention that I was looking in the room, she just looked me straight in the eye and smirked.

Backing away quickly, I closed the door silently and took a step back.

This wasn't good. I swear that Harv was bad mouthing Ivy after the toilet situation in school.

So why in the world was she here?

I tried to put my thoughts to the back of my mind as I lay my head on my pillow.

Maybe they skipped then part of me making friends with Leo and went straight to my brother.

Well, he was one of the most popular guys in school so I was surprised they didn't just go to Harvey in the first place.

I have a bad feeling about all of this...

***

Howdy, so I'm slowly updating this here and there. I started writing this book a while ago (like, it had a different title, different character names and shiz)

Hope you're enjoying this so far so please leave a like, comment or even share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
31 0 9
Ivy Ross is a very lonely girl. Both of her parents have passed away, so she lives on her own. Ivy is 18 years old and in her senior year of high sch...
KRYAN By Aimee

Teen Fiction

170K 4.9K 48
Meet Kylie Richards, 16 year girl who is neither nerd nor popular. Everyone just kind of knows her except Bryan Trace, total ass who doesn't care abo...
7.1M 283K 59
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At hi...