We've Got A Bit of Love/Hate...

Anonymous_Scorpio_ által

Tayler Moore is a normal, well if you consider an awkwardly built 6'0 tall blonde with blue eyes a normal gir... Több

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - FRIENDS and dinner
Chapter 3 - The boys
Chapter 4 - Prank Time
Chapter 5 - A special Announcement
Chapter 6 - The kiss of life
Chapter 7 - Niall is WHAT?!
Chapter 8 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 9 - Snogging and Harry's bird
Chapter 10 - The Dance
Chapter 11 - Jim jams and lobsters
Chapter 12 - Swimming and Snogging
Chapter 13 - embarrassment and ghost ships
Chapter 14 - volleyball and bitches
Chapter 15 - Breakups and First kisses
Chapter 16 - Benjamin and Tea
Chapter 17 - Necklaces and kisses
Chapter 18 - A+ and Sex Hair
Chapter 20 - The XFactor
Chapter 21 - If You Like It Then You Shoulda Put a Ring On It

Chapter 19 - Snowball and Volleyball

418 3 1
Anonymous_Scorpio_ által

[A/N]: So I know that Niall's birthday is on the thirteenth of September, but I changed it to November for the sake of the story timeline! Sorry everyone if it bothers you!

Tayler's POV

October passed quickly and we flew into November, snow began falling from the sky.

I thought about telling the girls not to tell Zayn when my birthday is, then I realized it was hopeless, considering I have a twin. I'm so blonde sometimes.

I just don't like when people mar a big deal about my birthday. It's on a tuesday this year and I feel like its going to be terrible. I don't know why though.

I slid on my red rain boots and black skinny jeans. Girls were permitted to wear them, thank god, if we had to wear skirts in pretty sure my legs would fall off! I put on my grey peacoat and a red scarf. It was freezing outside, so I made sure to grab my gloves before heading out the door.

Today we had to go celebrate the fifty year anniversary of the school being re-built due to old construction errors.

Everyone stood outside in a giant huddle, shivering as cold wind whipped our hair.

"I know it's freezing but everyone bare with me for a few minutes!" the head mistress shouted. We went through the normal ritual, confetti, screaming, shivering, more confetti, and finally being able to go inside for some warm tea or coffee.

I grabbed some tea and stirred in honey and mint then sipped it. Zayn say across from me smirking.

"You know I can warm you up any time" he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. His eyes bore into mine and he nudged my foot with his. I ran my foot up and down his leg and he bit his bottom lip.

"You guys! Stop having eye sex at the table! There are children around!" Louis shouted and pointed to Niall and Harry.

"Hey!" they protested. Well, they ARE the youngest. I bit my lip and looked down, blushing furiously. Zayn chuckled and everyone started cracking up.

I shook my head and looked over at Louis and Sierra. Those two are SO adorable. Sierra was leaning into Louis' chest and he had one arm around her.

"You two are adorable" Danielle voiced her opinion. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Sierra blushed an hid her face in Louis' arm.

"I'm bored" I say groaning and lean back in my chair. I feel it fall forward suddenly. I gasp and grip the ends of the table. Zayn starts cracking up.

"Zayn!!" I shout.

"What?" he asks biting the inside of his cheek, his eyes watering.

"What if I fell?!" I asked.

"I would've laughed even harder." he says, then starts cracking up again. I grab my tea bag garbage and fling it at him. It hits him with a loud smack and sticks to his cheek.

"Eveeennn" I sing. He sticks his tongue out at me. I shrug my shoulders and lean on the table with my hands beneath my chin.

"It's Saturday! We should do something before my game tonight!" I say.

"Uhhhh we could just relax an watch films?" Danielle asked hopefully.

"No!!! We should go clubbing!!" Lou shouted.

"Uhhhh did I mention I have a game? And Zayn and Liam have basketball practice in the morning? I don't think they'll want a hangover during practice." I say. Lou huffs and sits back in his chair.

"Snowball fight!" Harry shouts. Actually that sound really fun.

"Let's do it!" Niall shouts.

I slip my gloves on my hands and we all tumble outside into the cold weather.

"I love the snow" I say smiling.

"How are we related?!" Niall asks with a grimace in his face. I flick a few snowflakes at him. Lou lets out a battle cry and starts hurling snowballs in my direction. I quickly build a fort with Jordan.

"Boys versus girls!" I shout.

"Awww" Lou pouts.

"Wimp! Your afraid" Sierra teases him. He scrunched his nose and grabs some snow.

"It's on like Donkey Kong!" Liam shouts. The five of us squeal and dive behind the barrier.

"You guys make the snowballs, and Jordan and I will throw them." I say. In minutes we have a pile of snowballs by our feet. Jordan and I huck them at the heads that pop out from the other fort.

"Charge!!!" we hear. I look up to see the five boys running at us. Jordan and I scream and hurl as many snowballs as we can at them. But somehow they get to where we are in moments.

I start to run away, but then I feel a pair of arms around my waist. Zayn spins me around and smirks at me.

"I win" he says. I sigh dramatically. He smiles cheekily.

"May I collect my prize milady?" he asks. I nod my head. He presses his warm soft lips to mine and I jump into him, knocking him flat on his back so we lay in the snow kissing. I pull back and tease him, then whisper in his ear, letting my lips brush it barely. He shivers as I speak.

"I always win" I say then pull away and drop a handful of snow on him. He groans and lays back. I start piling snow on him, and burying him.

I leave his head out of it, and make a pillow out of my scarf for him.

"Perfecto. Mwah" I say and bring my fingers to my lips, doing the little Italian kiss thing.

"Tayler" he groans and struggles to get up.

"Are you stuck?" I ask him. He nods his head and pouts at me.

"Good" I say, then kiss him softly. He moans. I start to tease him.

"What I would do with my hands if I could move them." he says sadly. I sigh and help him out of the snow.

"what time is it?" he asks.

" I don't know, your the one with the watch" I say pointedly.

"oh" he says and looks down at his arm, pulling back the sleeve of his jacket and looking at his watch.

"It's five" he says.

"Shit!!! My game's in an hour!" I yell. I know your probably wondering how we play a game if we're a boarding school an hour away from any civilization. The local, (well I shouldn't say local) high schools in London drive out here by bus to play us. It kind of sucks really.

"Let's go!" Zayn shouts and grabs my hand leading me into the school.

I went up to my room and grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. Zayn stopped me at the door.

"I'll see you after the game. Good luck. I love you" he says and kisses my forehead.

Sierra's POV

After WINNING the snowball fight, we headed back in the school to watch Tayler's game. Lou, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Danielle, Katelyn, Jordan, and I all say in the front row of the bleachers wearing t-shirts that Lou and I made.

All of the girls' shirts read 'Tayler's best friend'

Niall's said "my twin will win"

Zayn's said "my girl's a beast"

And the rest of the guys said "Security" all of the shirts had the number 23 on the back.

When the team came in we all whooped loudly. The coach announced all of the seniors on the team and they stepped forward.

"Aaand last by not least our middle blocker, Tayler Moore!" the coach yelled. We all stood up and screamed loudly.

She blushed deep and smiled at us, waving lightly.

We all sat down as the game started.

"Toldja the shirts were a good idea" Louis said.

"I know" I sighed and leaned into him.

Our team won the first two games, and if we win the next one then we win the whole match.

The score is 20-19, us, and our best server is up.

"C'mon Vanessa! Serve it up!" Jordan screamed, then sat back down when everyone was looking at her funny. Harry chuckles and puts an arm around her shoulders.

Vanessa served the ball deep and the libero on the other side put it up perfectly. The setter set a 1 to the middle. Too bad Tayler saw it coming and blocked it.

"Boom bitch!" Jordan shouted.

I started cracking up. What a dork. We ended up winning. Yes!

"Congrats on your first win!" I said. We all hugged Tayler and Zayn kisses her.

Lou grabbed my hand as we all headed back to our rooms.

He started drawing circles on my palm, making a shiver of pleasure run up my spine. I bit down on my lip and looked at him. He looked up to see everyone ahead of us, at the end of the hall. He looked back at me suspiciously.

"What?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow at me then pulls me to him.

"I love you Sierra" he says then brings his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

Zayn's POV

"So you quit? Like one-hundred percent done?" Niall asked me.

"Yup" I replied.

"We're proud of you bro" Harry said clapping me on the back.

"Thanks man. But the only thing that I have to do now is tell Tayler."

Olvasás folytatása