💔HUMDARD❤

By shivika594

This is the story of, Anika Malhotra a girl with broken heart and Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is waiting for his... More

Prologue and Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Book
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
âš Chapter 34âš 
Time To Show The Power
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter-39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
|Epilogue|

Chapter 37

3.6K 380 42
By shivika594

~Anika's POV~

I opened my eyes hearing Shivaay's melodious voice. He kissed my forehead and I smiled in anticipation.

S: good morning love.

A: good morning.

S: now get ready quickly we have a surprise for you.

A: what surprise?

S: you'll get to know soon..

I move towards washroom and took a quick shower. Getting ready quickly I moved down and found everyone standing in the Hall with their luggage.

A: where are you guys going?

D: we all are going.

A: but where?

O: aree let's go.

Shivaay held my hand and we all move towards our car. We all left Oberoi Mansion but the destination is unknown to me.

After sometime I got a feel that we are moving towards our mansion and I was right. All the car stopped in front of Malhotra Mansion. I got down from the car and Dadi held my hand.

D: Anika puttar I know your papa always wanted to arrange your marriage here. So as his and your wish your and Billu's wedding will take place here only.

I looked at Shivaay, he smiled and nodded. Gauri also nodded with happiness and I was overwhelmed by all the love. I hugged Dadi and she kissed my forehead with outmost love.

S: that's not fair. It was my idea also.
(Puppy face)

A: aww.. My Baghadbilla.

S: don't call me that.
(Fake anger)

I hugged him tightly and we all entered into the mansion. We all sat in the Hall when Era maasi entered. I hugged her tightly and she anticipated the hug.

D: okay now tell me about the progress of work.

O: Dadi decorations will be done by tomorrow noon.

G: I've invited all the guests.

S: and the other arrangements are also done.

D: good. Now Billu and Anika listen to me carefully. You both are India's one of the biggest businessman and businesswoman so I want your marriage to be happened grandly. As it's Oberoi and Malhotra's wedding so it should be grand. I hope you don't have any problem with that.

A: no dadi I'm totally fine with it.

S: me too..

D: so get ready for the Great Shivika Wedding.

∆The Engagement∆

The whole mansion is decorated very beautifully. Every thing is ready for the engagement. Only renowned businessmans and relatives are invited in the engagement. Om and Gauri are checking the last minute arrangements when Rudra entered in the Mansion. Gauri looked at him and ran towards him.

G: after a looong time Rudy.. How are you?

R: I'm enjoying my life as always. I have heard that you're married. Who is that bechara?
(Teasing)

Gauri hit him on his arms. Om move towards them and Gauri introduced them.

O: nice to met you Rudra.

R: arre... Don't be formal. You can call me Rudy.

O: okay Rudy come.. I'll show you your room.

Now it's time for the engagement. All are ready for the engagement. Anika and Shivaay came down while holding their hands. Smiling at each other they climbed down the stairs. They are looking like a royal couple. After all both are the king and queen of the business world.

Anika looked at Rudra and hugged him tightly and Shivaay faked a smile towards him as he(Rudra) hugged his love. Rudra understand his emotions and laughs.

D: now you both sit on the stage. Gauri you bring the rings.

Gauri brought the rings and handed over a ring to Shivaay. He slide the ring in Anika's ring finger and all clapped in happiness. Now Anika took the ring from Gauri and slipped the ring in Shivaay's ring finger.

And now they are officially engaged and soon going to be married.

Shivaay kissed on Anika's forehead and Rudra captured the blissful moment in his camera.

At night both Shivaay and Anika are sitting on the pool side. Anika's head on Shivaay's shoulder and his hands wrapped around her waist.

A: Shivaay..

S: hmm..

A: tomorrow is mehendi and you know I was always excited about it. Tomorrow your name will be written in my hand.
(Kissing his cheek)

S: you know I'm more excited than you. Because we are getting married soon.

Saying this he pulled her more closer and took her lips in his. It was a slow and gentle kiss which was showing love for each other. And the moonlight was making it more beautiful.

Precap- Mehendi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 16K 36
The love story of ASP Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Vardan Trivedi.How he made her fall in his love after marriage!
35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
80.9K 5.9K 26
It's start from where pinky blame Sahil for being thief but what will happens when Anika will take all blame over her head without doing anything and...
20.6K 2.2K 27
Shivay Singh Oberoi A rich spoilt brat fall in love with Anika Mehra a innocent girl who is sister of his best friend. Soulmates again with new plot...