I don't belong to you

By FancyStyler

Completed; Spencer's fiancee is in a terrible accident, and is in a coma. Toby Cavanaugh is the doctor. Thing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thanks!!!

Chapter 10

434 10 0
By FancyStyler

Spencer's POV

It was going great! Yesterday she fell right asleep so we didn't do much last night after we left Toby's. But today we were having so much fun together all day. We played all her favorite games and we went to the park. I made her dinner and gave her a bath. I was very pleased with how I was doing. It felt very natural, it never felt forced. Once we both got in our Pajama's I put in that DVD Toby gave me. We watched it in my bed together. I was very surprised to see it was our wedding video. Hayden had all the words memorized in our vows and she pointed out all her favorite parts. "Look there's me!" She pointed at the screen.

"Where?" I scanned the screen. She was born before we were married?

"In your tummy," she gave me a look like I should've already known that.

"Oh, right," I pretended I knew that. I didn't look pregnant, so I wanted to find out that whole story.

I waited until she fell asleep to call Toby. The phone rang a couple times before he picked up. "I've been waiting for you," he answered.

I laughed, "How was your day?" I asked.

"I missed you two," he sighed. "How was yours?"

"Good, she had a lot of fun and so did I," I said sitting down on the couch.

"I wish I could've been there," he sounded sad.

"Hey, so... How long ago did we get married?" I asked.

"A little over five years ago, why?" He asked.

"We were watching our wedding video and Hayden pointed out that she was in my tummy that day. Was I pregnant then?"

He chuckled to himself, "Yes."

"Really? So was it like a shot gun wedding?" I frowned.

"No. I proposed to you a year before the wedding. We found you were pregnant like a week before the wedding. Why do you ask?" he wondered.

"I just want to know," I shrugged. "So what was my reaction?"

"You... freaked out," I could hear him smiling into the phone. "That's the real reason your parents hated me. You took off the last semester when Hayden was born, but you finished up the next fall."

"That makes more sense now," I nodded. "I knew I wouldn't take time off school for no reason. And I see why my parents hated you now. You got me knocked up!"

"Hey!" he defended himself. "We were married!"

"Technically we weren't yet," I corrected.

"Your parents don't know that," he laughed.

"You are so bad!" I scolded him.

"It was your idea to lie to your parents!" He corrected me.

I suddenly frowned. "So they never cared about Hayden?"

"They pretty much disowned you when you told them," he sighed. "They never met her."

"They are horrible people," I shook my head. "I'll make sure they never see her."

"I feel bad," he sighed. "I feel like I'm the reason you never had a good relationship with your parents."

"Well unless you were around when I was born, it wasn't your fault. We've never been on good terms," I assured him.

"I don't know if I can wait five more days to see you," he complained.

"I agree," I bit my lip. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you more."

I laughed, "Ok well I better get to bed. I'll call you tomorrow night."

"Ok, goodnight my love," he said sweetly.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too."

"Night," I said before hanging up the phone. I crawled back in to bed and laid next to Hayden. She moved and cuddled into my side. I smiled realizing this is what I was missing all along. My family.

Toby's POV

The week went by so slow. I was happy to finally get Hayden back, she was excited to see me. Neither of us had been apart from each other for that long. All she could talk about was Spencer. I was jealous that she got to spend the last three days with her and I didn't. By Friday I was barely able to make it. The waiting was torture. I dropped Hayden off at Emily's and I went back to my house waiting for Spencer to get off work and come over.
I was in the kitchen making us a nice dinner. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around quickly, "Holy shit Spence! You scared the hell out of me!"

She laughed at me, "I'm sorry."

"Get over here," I grabbed her hand and pulled her in. I planted my lips on hers. She responded by moaning into my mouth and pushing me against the counter. We made out intensely against the counter. Our hands roamed and our lips danced. I felt like a teenager all over again. Unable to control my emotions and hormones. I pulled away when I heard the oven beeping, telling me our food was done.

We both ate quickly so we could get back to what we were doing before. I put our plates in the sink, "You want a tour of the house?"

"I would love that," she smiled taking my hand.

I showed her the basement first, making my way up to the top floor.

"Why so many bedrooms?" She asked opening the doors to reveal empty rooms.

I smiled standing next to her, "You wanted a lot of kids."

"I still do," she flirted kissing his lips.

After she pulled away I looked down.

"What's wrong?" she lifted my chin.

"It's just hard. I forget sometimes that our situations different now. Sometimes I want to just treat you like my wife," I admitted.

"Why don't you?" She questioned.

"Because, I still have to impress you. I have to start over, take you out on dates. And get to know you all over again. And allow you to get to know me," I struggled with these thoughts.

She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me lightly. "I want you to treat me like your wife, that I once was. It won't scare me off," she smiled.

I looked at her for a moment and then kissed her again. The kiss got heated real fast. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to my bedroom. Our bedroom. I laid her down and continued laying kisses down her neck. I looked back up at her. I wanted to read her, see if she was feeling uncomfortable or if she wanted to go further.

She smiled before pulling my head down to hers and connecting our lips again. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and peeled it off without hesitation. She immediately pushed me off her and straddled me. This was exactly like the old Spencer. Always wanting to be in control. She kissed down my chest making me shiver. No matter how many women I slept with after Spencer, none of them compared to the way she made me feel. Maybe it was because I was so numb. But now I felt more alive than ever. She made her way down to my pants. She unbuttoned them and then pulled them down and off my feet. She began to go for my boxers.

I grabbed her hands, "I believe we are uneven," I smiled at her. My hands automatically peeled off her shirt.

She unhooked her own bra knowing I was hesitating too much to do it. I gulped as I saw her for the first time in a long time. I had dreamt of this many times but it was so much better in reality. She leaned back down to kiss me. Our bare chests were touching. I finally slid down her leggings so we were both in just our underwear. I waited for her to make the next move so I knew she was for sure ready for this.

She pulled off my boxers and her eyes widened for a second but she tried to look like she wasn't surprised.
I couldn't wait any longer I took off her underwear. I looked into her eyes, "Are you ok?"

"I'm perfect," she said straddling me again.

She had such confidence, it was sexy. Even though it was her 'our first time' she wanted to be the one in control.
I grabbed a condom from the bedside table. I was about to put it on when she took it from me and did it herself. "You haven't changed at all," I chuckled.

She smiled before sliding it in. I could see her face go from pain, to shock, to pleasure in seconds. She was tight at first, knowing it's been a while. But after a few seconds I could tell all she was feeling was pleasure. She moved so fluidly on top of me. The sight of it alone was hard to hold back from climaxing early. I tried closing my eyes but just feeling her was just as powerful. She moved back and forth and up and down.

"Toby," she grabbed my chest. Her nails started to dig into my skin, "Toby!" She yelled louder. With one last thrust she moaned even louder. I climaxed seconds after her unable to control it any longer.

She smiled looking down at me, "That was amazing."

I pulled her down so I could hold her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she breathed heavily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 79 14
when Spencer finds out Toby is on the A team she takes a turn for the worse but maybe feeling physically sick isn't to do with the fact she just foun...
240K 4.7K 89
CHECK OUT BOOK 2 THE CAVANAUGH'S ALL GROWN UP Spencer and Toby have been dating for a while now. Spencer's about to Graduate and their both ready to...
10.3K 401 22
mag·nan·i·mous maɡˈnanəməs/ adjective very generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself. Spencer almost wal...
18.8K 340 14
Toby Cavanaugh is the CEO of Cavanaugh Constructions and Spencer Hastings is his personal secretary since last 3 years. What will happen when a simpl...