better man // calum hood

ephemeralabyss द्वारा

casual sex is never just casual sex. OR pop icon leilani falls for her best friend's off limits brother. अधिक

i n t r o d u c t i o n
p l a y l i s t
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
A Statement
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
e p i l o g u e
BONUS CHAPTERS
bonus #1 - lani dyes her hair

twelve

5.1K 115 12
ephemeralabyss द्वारा

Hi lovelies! Can I just say thank you so much for over 1K reads? That shit really makes me tear up. I sincerely appreciate each one of you that reads this horribly written fic and send an extra kiss to those who vote/comment! As a reward, here's a smutty chapter, although I don't know how much of a reward it really is seeing as I suck at smut. Anyway, enjoy!
~ Koda

Leilani Morales felt her breath cease at the feeling of Calum's warm hand sliding up her shirt, lips momentarily pausing on his as she indulged in his touch. She currently straddled his lap on the sofa in a innocent-kiss-turned-make-out session that, up until now, didn't seem to be leading anywhere specific. The past few minutes consisted merely of mindless kissing with an episode of Rick and Morty in the background occasionally sparking their interest due to the volume. Once in a while, Calum would become distracted by a joke from the show and chuckle softly, though a few vulgar words in his ear brought Leilani back to his focus.

Now seemed to be the moment Calum finally decided to invest fully in their interaction. He traced his fingers along the skin below her bra, continuing the motion for a few seconds before pushing the undergarment up until his thumb could skim over her nipple. Leilani released a low hum of appreciation and shuffled closer so that their clothed crotches were pressed tightly together. She began to slowly grind down against him, biceps resting on his shoulders while her fingers pushed through his soft black hair.

Calum cupped her backside, easing Leilani against him. She could feel the prominent bulge through his jeans and moaned at the pleasurable sensation. All thoughts of their previous interaction filled her brain, and she was an eager mess above him thinking of what was to come. They were at Leilani's house so there was no chance of anyone barging in or hearing them like last time. She could be as loud as she wanted without any potential consequences—well, short-term. Long-term repercussions always consisted of the possibility of Mali finding out and flipping her shit, though Leilani didn't want to ruin the moment by pondering that.

Instead, she focused on Calum and the way his fingers ran across her breast, her ribcage, her abdomen, before dipping into the band of her leggings. He pulled them down just enough to slide his hand in her panties, thumb ghosting over her sensitive clit. Leilani inhaled sharply through her nose when his index finger slid suddenly between her folds.

"Eager, huh?" Calum wondered, his lips mere millimeters from hers. He enjoyed watching her reactions to each movement of his finger as he continued to tease her.

"Very," Leilani breathed out, barely able to meet his eyes.

Calum finally pushed his index finger inside her, creating a slow and steady pace. He noticed her lips part and felt the abrupt tug on the ends of his hair. "Do you like that?" Leilani nodded meekly but that wasn't enough. "You gotta speak up, sweetheart. We're all alone here, just you and me. I wanna hear you."

"Yes, I love it," she proclaimed, throwing her head back when Calum added his middle finger to her dripping core. After a few seconds, she cried out his name. "Fuck, Calum!"

A haughty grin etched across his features. "There you go. That's what I've been dying to hear," he declared, pumping his fingers at a quicker pace. Leilani moaned both at the pleasure and the sound of his voice that did nothing but turn her on more. "What do you say we skip the house tour and go straight to the bedroom?"

As much as Leilani wanted him to continue, she liked the idea of being with him in her bed more. "Sounds good to me," she murmured, biting her lip upon losing the euphoric feeling of Calum's fingers. Slowly, she slid to her feet and adjusted her bra as well as her leggings. Her eyes met Calum's, and Leilani blushed at the sight of him with his fingers in his mouth. She bashfully offered her hand to him and he took it, following her upstairs.

"Nice room," Calum commented as they stepped into the large room, eyes drawn to her king-sized bed covered in a burgundy duvet.

Leilani pulled down her leggings and kicked them off a millisecond prior to him peering over at her. She smiled cheekily and crossed her arms over her chest, peeling her sweatshirt off. "Thanks. You going to get undressed?" She inquired as she stood in front of him in her matching underwear.

Calum lifted his hand to the back of his shirt and pulled it off by the neck, revealing his structured abdomen. He then proceeded to unbutton his pants, sliding them down with extra effort needed to remove the tight fabric around the ankles. His bulge was prominent through his boxer briefs, begging to be freed from the confines of the clothing article.

"Lay down," Leilani instructed, nodding toward the bed.

His brows rose. "Hm, I like a girl in charge."

She fought a grin that ultimately found its way onto her face. "Just lay down, fucker."

"Wow, your pet names turn me on," Calum mocked as he stepped over to the bed and laid down on the mattress, making himself comfortable by the array of pillows. He lifted his arms to rest behind his head and smiled.

Leilani tugged down her panties prior to climbing on the edge of the mattress, the fabric laying discarded on the plush carpet. Gradually, she shuffled forward on her knees until she straddled his hips, toying with the waistband of his briefs momentarily. Then she gathered her soft locks to one shoulder before reaching behind her and unlatching her bra. It fell down her arms until her left hand enclosed around a strap and threw the undergarment to the floor.

Calum took in the length of her body under the bright light of her room with lustful eyes. "Fuck," he uttered quietly, moving his hands to slide up the curve of her waist. "You're so sexy."

Leilani giggled and leaned down, pressing their lips together roughly. His tongue prodded the inside of her mouth, brushing against hers in a way that had her contemplating what it could do elsewhere.

Another time, she told herself, finding the waistband of his briefs once again. In one swift motion, Leilani pulled away from his lips and tugged the fabric down his legs.

Now that they were both naked, Leilani took a moment to admire his figure, a figure that, while not anything spectacular, managed to have her thighs quivering. Calum had large, muscular biceps and legs, a beautiful abdomen with a solid structure, and, behind layers of clothing, a very impressive package. She couldn't claim to know many traits about his personality, but the physical aspects were more than enough at the moment.

"You gonna do something or are you just going to stare?" Calum taunted, tongue poking out to wet his plump lips.

"Don't act like me staring doesn't inflate your ego," Leilani retorted, shifting forward slightly.

"Oh it doe-" He hissed in pleasure amongst his sentence at the feeling of her hand wrapped around his half-erect length. "Fuck, baby."

The pet name encouraged her, and she leaned down, wrapping her lips around his dripping tip. A grunt escaped the back of Calum's throat as Leilani took more of him in her mouth, cheeks hollowing out instinctively. She hadn't given a proper blowjob in forever so her gag reflex triggered after a moment, causing her to pull back just an inch and readjust. A few more movements of her lips along his length had Calum fully erect and throbbing at the contact. His hands were deep within her hair, tugging each time his tip touched the back of her throat.

"Leilani." Her name escaped his mouth in a desperate tone that made it impossibly hard not to smile. Of course, she had to fight the smile for introducing her teeth into the mix was an absolute no-no.

Leilani hummed against him.

Calum released a series of expletives that would've caused a mother to go deaf. "Babe, babe, stop for a sec," he murmured, tugging at her hair in a more gentle manner.

Leilani pulled back with a soft pop. Her brows arched. "You don't want me to suck you off?"

"No, fuck, I really do. But as much as seeing your lips wrapped around me is something that I will have on repeat in my head forever, I want to see you riding me more," he admitted and held out his hand for her.

"What a gentleman," Leilani teased, taking his hand and shifting to move over his hips. "I guess if I'm getting something out of it."

She reached below her and wrapped her fingers around his length, lining him up with her aching core. A soft moan escaped her lips at the feeling of him brushing against her which escalated into an even louder exclamation as she sunk down onto him. Calum gripped her hips with a fervent intensity, his eyes trained on the area where their bodies met. Meanwhile, Leilani's eyes were shut, the pleasurable feeling too much to fathom despite being immobile.

Eventually, she began to move in a steady grinding motion, picking up a comfortable rhythm. Her fingernails dug into the skin of Calum's chest, exclamations of pleasure leaving her parted lips. She could barely manage eye contact with him, for every time their gazes met she encountered such a lustful stare that sent another wave of euphoria through her. Therefore, most of the time Leilani's eyes were closed while Calum's were trained on the swell of her breasts as they bounced at every movement.

"You are so goddamn gorgeous," Calum declared hoarsely, reaching up to grip her chin. He tugged Leilani toward him and kissed her roughly, his tongue swirling along the inside of her mouth. His other hand moved between her legs, thumb flicking over her exposed clit while she moved at a rapid pace against him.

Leilani moaned in approval, calling out his name against his lips. Her movements became sloppy, a byproduct of being worn out and close to release. She clenched around him, causing Calum to whimper softly. It was the most vulnerable noise she had heard him make throughout this entire experience, and the sound brought her great triumph. Once again, she clenched around him, and he began to thrust his hips upward to meet hers in a desperate reaction.

"Shit, I'm close," Calum murmured, staring straight into her watery eyes. He flicked his thumb over her throbbing clit a few more times and she cursed.

"M-me too."

The sound of skin slapping together mingled with their heavy breaths and exclamations of pleasure that signaled their close releases. After another minute, Leilani moved upright again and shifted her hips against his a final time before releasing over him with a scream of his name. The feeling of her clenching around him as she came pushed Calum over the edge seconds later. He thrusted up into her a few final times as they rode out their orgasms before stilling completely.

Leilani fell over his chest, head burying in the crook of his neck. "That was-"

"The best sex you've ever had?" Calum mocked, running his fingers along her sweaty spine.

"Normally, I'd be annoyed at your cocky remarks, but this time I can't deny how right you are," she responded with a breathless laugh. "You wanna know a secret?"

"You're in love with me?" Leilani lifted her head and smacked his chest, staring at him with a deadly glare. "Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, tell me baby."

"I was going to tell you how I've never topped before but you ruined the mood, asshole."

His eyes widened a fraction. "Never? You were so good though."

"Really?" Leilani grinned, running her thumb along his jawline.

"Yeah, fucking amazing baby, though there's always room for improvement. Practice makes perfect," Calum teased and moved his head to press a kiss to her hand.

She giggled, shifting so that he was no longer inside her and falling onto the bed next to him. "Of course, I'm all for practice. Most of the guys I dated either liked dominating too much or we just had too short of a relationship to try anything else."

"Guys who can't get behind—or under—a powerful woman don't know what they're missing," Calum explained, gazing into her eyes with an amused expression.

"That's cute," Leilani told him, smiling. "I feel sticky. Wanna shower?"

"Together?"

"Yes, together, dumbass. You think I like to waste water?"

"Oh yeah, I seemed to forget you were an angel when you were riding me a few minutes ago," Calum teased, earning another smack. "Ow! Shit, that one really hurt."

"See if I give you a shower blowjob with that attitude," she called over her shoulder as she headed toward the en suite, biting her lip to hold back her laughter at the audible, "Fuck" he released.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2K 117 19
49.2K 1.7K 22
5.1K 174 23
❝they all think you❜re bad ass.❞
237K 3.8K 69
• title pretty much explains it • © : copyright 2017 | @jetblakcal • cover by 5SOSx1DxSM •