heat of the moment. // slash

By rocketquccn

in the summer of 1985 heather rose mckagan began spending more and more time with her older brother michael... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
authors note
eighteen
nineteen
ideas.

fifteen

2.7K 46 5
By rocketquccn

june 29, 1985, saturday.

sam and i had the day off today and it just so happened we were moving into the new apartment today, sam and i were left out of the decision making process, i'm not sure why but that's just how it played out. my bag was packed, i had everything i needed but the boys on the other hand still didn't have a single thing packed. i walked into stevens room and he was staring at the ceiling intensely as if he were waiting for it to move. i decided to intrude on his dazed state.

"good morning, steven." i smiled as i walked inside and sat on his bed, he looked over at me and just smiled.

"hey," he began as he looked over at me, "how's the lovely lady?" he smiled as he leaned back on his bed.

"pretty good, and yourself?"

"pretty alright, damn tired though." he laughed as he scratched the back of his neck, "i can't believe we're leaving this place." he sighed.

"it'll be alright," i smiled at him as i rubbed his back, "you should get packing okay? we don't have all day."

"alright," steven spoke as he got off his bed and pulled out suitcases and boxes. i left the room and walked down the hall, i passed by izzy's room and he was all packed and ready to go, axl was complaining to himself the whole time he was packing. i approached slashs room and saw him smoking a cigarette and throwing everything into boxes making no effort to organize.

"i hope you know where everything is," i laughed softly as slash stood up straight from bending over in the corner and shook his head as he laughed.

"you got a better way to do it?" he questioned as he leaned against his wall that resided beside the open window.

"just hurry," i shook my head and left the room, sam was helping duff pack everything. after about two hours we were finally ready to leave, i was feeling extremely anxious because i want to see the apartment, i was hoping i would like it but i didn't set my hopes too high because after all they were the boys.

we all piled into the vans and realized we had too many things, slash, axl, and i ended up having to stay and wait for the second car ride because we couldn't fit everything in just one. the anticipation was killing me and both slash and axl knew it.

"yo slash, can you believe the apartment we got?" axl began as he looked over at slash, "three bedrooms for that high rate is wild but it's so worth it when we have that brick wall view." he teased, slash looked at him funny and confused before catching on.

"oh yeah man, total steal in my opinion." he nodded as we finally saw the van coming down the street, my excitement had diminished as i didn't want to live in a three bedroom with a shit view. i stayed silent as izzy drove us back to the new apartment, we drove past many nice and brand new houses that could pass for mansions that i would love to live in one day. i noticed something's missing.

"hey izz," i paused, "where's the other three?" i asked.

"steven went to the beach to snag us a nice spot," he smiled as he looked at me through the near view mirror, "as for sam and duff, well they're probably breaking in their room." he laughed as he continued driving.

"oh that's just gross izzy!" i laughed as i leaned forward in my seat, "so who's rooming with who since there's only three bedrooms?" i questioned and he looked back at me confused and laughed softly.

"well your brother and are probably going to want a room together and we'll figure out the rest once we get there." he smiled, we continued driving for another five minutes before izzy parked the car and we all got out. i wasn't paying much attention, i just grabbed my bags and walked up to the thirteenth floor in which our apartment was located.

i heard soft yelling from the inside and looked over at axl who had a smirk on his face as he shook his head. "well, don't just stand there, listen to it." i said as i pushed his left arm.

"fuck no, you listen." he fought back with me as he pushed me, i scowled at him and set down my bags, "lil bitch," i slowly pressed my ear against the door to listen, very soon i heard loud moaning and yelling from the other side of the door, "WHAT THE FUCK!!" i yelled as i stepped away from the door, "ew, ew, AND EW!" i yelled as i sat on one of my suitcases and held my head in my hands, covering my mouth.

"what?" axl asked taunting me.

"they're fucking!" i yelled, "they're fucking fucking in this new apartment that we haven't owned for more than a day!"

"yeah duff!" axl yelled through the door as he opened it and walked inside, setting down his things in the big empty room. "get at that kitty cat!" he yelled and all you could hear was laughing.

"hell fuckin yeah!" duff yelled, i walked into the new apartment and was amazed at the size of it, my nice thoughts interrupted by the squeaking of a bed post and sams moans along with duffs grunts.

"where the alcohol?" i questioned axl as i was in desperate need of it, he pointed to a cooler and i quickly grabbed the bottle of jack daniels and sat on the floor against the wall to try and drown out the noise of my brother fucking my best friend.

i heard laughing coming from the door frame only to soon see slash holding his stomach due to laughing so hard it hurt, "holy shit, duffs livin a dream!" he yelled only to receive a yell of agreement from both duff and sam.

"why did i expect anything different from you?" i questioned slash, he cocked an eyebrow over at me and walked over to me, his hand in my hair.

"you wanna hell break in my new bed?" he questioned me, i was half stuck between smacking him across the face and the other half of me wanted to jump into his bed with him.

"absolutely." i smirked at him as i handed him the jack daniels bottle, now nearly half gone as i stood up and brushed off my clothes.

"hey guys, get your swim suits and shit, stevens on the beach waiting for us!" axl yelled throughout the new apartment, i sighed as i tried to remember which suit case had what in it.

"hey, where's my room? i need somewhere to change and put my shit." i spoke as i picked up my bags.

"up the stairs and to the right." izzy informed me, i nodded at him and smiled, the apartment was beautiful, it was big and we all could have our own rooms now. i opened my door and saw a queen sized bed, the white comforter was something i wanted to dive right into. i set my things on the ground and shut the door in order to be able to change. i began digging through my suitcases until i found the swimsuit i wanted to wear. it was a simple back bikini with straps on the sides. once i got my shorts and shirt off i heard loud music playing from across the hall, i was extremely annoyed. i pounded on my door, "can you turn that the fuck down?!?" i yelled hoping for the music to be lowered but found no luck. i repeated my actions once more, once again no luck.

i rolled my eyes and flung my door open, stomping across the hall and pounding on the door right across from mine. seconds later the door opened and revealed slash who was shirtless.

"aren't you a bit underdressed for the occasion?" he smirked at me as he motioned to my bra and thong, i hadn't cared anymore at this moment.

"just turn down the van halen, alright? i know you like them but i'm trying to change." i pointed out as i leaned against the doorframe.

"woahhhh!" i heard axl yell as i came into his sights, he was standing at the top of the stairs, "do i have perfect timing or what?" he smirked as he looked me up and down.

"actually, would've been more perfect if i were naked, now wouldn't it?" i cocked an eyebrow at him.

"hell yeah it would." he smirked as he leaned against the banister.

"yeah well, mister eddie van halen won't turn the music down so i'm not naked, sorry to disappoint." i spoke at i pointed to slash.

"let the boys love his music." axl laughed and he walked past me down the hall, looking back ever so often to check out my backside.

"keep walking, rose." i spoke, clearly annoyed, he raised his hands in defense and disappeared into his room. slash just grinned down at me and i shook my head and walked into my room.

i quickly changed into my swimsuit and pulled on my sandals before grabbing a towel and getting ready to leave for the beach. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen where i waitress for everyone else, duff and sam came out of their room together, sam wearing her red bikini that i had given her because it was too big and duff was wearing his red and blue budweiser beer swim trunks. izzy came from down the hall in his black swim trunks, axl was wearing swim shorts with the american flag pattern on them and slash wearing some jack daniels swim shorts. we all had towels and everything, slash grabbed his wireless stereo and we were set. we walked down the streets of our new locations and they were so different, on this path you didn't see so many homeless people begging for money or hookers in broad daylight asking if you need a date was always easy to spot because he was always wearing a huge smile.

we found him quite quickly which i was grateful for because i couldn't wait to get in the water. slash set up his stereo in the sand and we laid down our towels. we all ran into the ocean and immediately started splashing around in the water, obviously annoying many families and receiving dirty looks from mothers. duff was showing sam how to wave jump, izzy was swimming around peacefully while axl, steven, slash and i had a water war. the game ending quickly because axl splashed too much water at steven and it wound up in his eyes. i ended up getting out of the water shortly after because i needed something to drink, i laid out on my towel to dry and hopefully score a tan, whitesnake playing on slash's stereo. i looked up from where i was laying on my stomach to grab a beer from the cooler.

"ah shit." i yelled out and slash looked up, i waved him over along with the rest of the gang and they all came and sat with me. "did someone forget to bring the cooler?" i questioned as i looked at everyone but steven, it wasn't his job.

"it was sams responsibility!" axl yelled and everyone turned toward her, "you had one job girl but you were too busy trying to suck duff off."

"sorry guys." she shrugged as she laid face down on her towel to dry off. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"whatever, we have to head back home soon anyway." i breathed out as i laid back down, "boys don't you dare get back in that water." i spoke, not even needing to look up and see the boys slowly walking back to the water. they all groaned and sat on their towels. "just enjoy the music, babies." i smiled as the song 'high enough' by damn yankees started playing. i softly sang along to the lyrics i knew so well.

after a few more songs we all established that we were dry and packed up our things, we began the walk back to the apartment, everyone talking up a storm about what we wanted for dinner and what bars we wanted to explore, although we loved the rainbow we needed to explore our new found options.

"duff! give steven back his sticks, steven, take duffs boxers off your head for gods sake!" i yelled, duff had taken stevens drumsticks from his room without asking and steven thought it would be smart to parade around the place with duffs boxers on his head till duff gave them back. steven smiled over at me and removed the underwear from his head, placing it in my hand, duff returned the sticks to their rightful owner and steven began banging on everything in sight.

"i'm bored." slash complained as he bounced the rubber ball on the floor for the millionth time in the ten minutes we were sitting in silence. axls head shot up and a huge smirk played across his lips.

"let's have a prank war." axl offered as he rubbed his hands together, "anything goes." his voice was deep, dark, and dangerous. his intentions much more dangerous than a silly and innocent prank war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 23 12
Who is Axl Rose? "He's an odd guy." -Izzy "To be honest, he probably doesn't live in the same world as you and me." -Duff "He means no harm; it's ju...
246 3 20
‼️⚠️THIS STORY CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE AND DRUGS⚠️‼️ Sixteen years old girl named Annie is a girl who has a band. She will leave school just to practi...
22.1K 662 29
❝AND I CAN DO YOUR FAVORS BUT THEN YOU'LL DO WHATEVER I LIKE❞ Riley, Melanie, Celine, Sky and Taylor - five badass best friends who get to know the f...
243K 6.3K 67
Shelia is a regular Australian who had just finished at University. Persuaded by her best friend Alison Harris they travel over to Los Angeles. But l...