Pelli Choopulu

By Meenu_Panda

It is a very simple story of a couple Raghunandhu, 32 years old Architect and Parthavi, a 28 year old MBA gr... More

Trailer
The Cast
Padichu Choopulu
Varudu choopulu
Sniffy Sherlock Holmes
Eduruchoodani Sanniveshalu
Tholi Sparsha
Jejamma Siggulu Jamadagni Chirunavvulu
A Family Tree
Roja Poovulo Mullu
Potladam Mari Alagadam
Ramayanam Lo Krishnudu
Avagaahana Abhivriddhi
Jejamma Kopalu, Moddhu Chilipi Seshtalu
Nishchayam
Dragon and Thindi Pothu
The Stolen Moment
Cast - friends & Extended family
Tholi Muddhu
Dragon's Lingerie Shopping & Moddhu's Hyosung ST7
Snehithulu Premikulu
Hyderbad, Vizag and Bejawada
The Long Distance..!
A Hidden Past..!
Pelli Battalu Shopping
Seethamma Nomulu.. Ramayya Gomulu
Samsaara Paatam.. Guna Paatam
Jitters and its Aftermath
Pelli Koothuru and Pelli Koduku
Naandhi Snathaka Vratham
Paalikalu and Madhuparkam
Sangeetham
Kashi Yatra
Gauri Pooja
A little Sneak
Kanyadaanam
Mangalyadharanam
Muthyala Talambralu
Brahmamudi, Saptapadi and Sthalipakam
Arundhati Nakshatram and Find the Ring
Vivaha Bhojanammu! Ah ha ha ha!

A New Start

739 50 43
By Meenu_Panda

Parthavi and Raghunandhu stood on the steps of the temple pond as they saw Sathya and Vedmohan perform the rituals.

"Raghu.."

"I understand. But we could do nothing for them. In span of two years a lot happened."

"A LOT!"

Parthavi was badly shaken when she heard how ruthless those two men were and what all her friends had to go through. She could still feel the helplessness of Vedmohan as Sathya retold the painful incident.

PREGNANT?

Parthavi asked.

"Unplanned and unknown."

Sathya said.

"Unknown?"

Raghunandhu asked.

"First I did not know that I was pregnant and when I came to know, it was too late.."

Sathya stopped.

"To save our daughter."

Vedmohan said after a deep breath.

"Mohan?"

Raghunandhu asked not able to believe it.

"One side she was dying on her own not able to take all the tension in that house and to top it, Dhaksha Susharma had to give her slow poison."

"Our daughter died when she was just 22 weeks."

Sathya's voice shook.

"Raghu.."

Parthavi called Raghunandhu

"Why is it happening like this Parthavi."

"Who knows Raghu? Evariki telusu?"

Parthavi gave a sigh and held Raghunandhu's hand.

"Calm down Raghu. Everything happens for a reason. Everything will be fine. For now, we have to take them home. Come."

She said eyeing the couple who were coming towards them. Raghunandhu nodded his head and followed Parthavi who walked towards Vedmohan and Sathya.

"Veda.. Shall we leave?"

"Where to Eddu?"

Vedmohan asked Parthavi raising his brow and yelped in pain as Parthavi jabbed him.

"We are leaving to Vizag. You me and Sathya.. I mean my Vathina."

Sathya frowned.

"Not Vathina Partha. Lohi is younger than you and so am I. So you better be your usual self."

"Ahan.."

Parthavi raised her brow and both of them chuckled.

"And what is it with just you three? I am coming to Vizag too."

"Ahan Mr. Architect. Already you have wasted too much time and I think you were supposed to work on shifting the business to Vizag."

Parthavi asked keeping her hands on hips.

"Yes.. I am coming to Vizag to do that only. Here I have very capable people to take care of the firm."

He winked. Parthavi fumed.

"And who could that be?"

"Who else? Your Dragon Sena only. Aakarsh, Tasha and Anbumozhi."

"WHAT?"

"What WHAT? They only said they are interested in our firm as they are bored of being enslaved by corporate mongers. So.."

"How come I am unaware about this?"

Parthavi asked.

"Athi.. My dear Elephantu.. You were busy drooling at Bava that you forgot to see how everyone was warming up to him. Look at Sathya.. Even she is singing her Annaiyya's praises and forgets me."

He said looking at his wife. Parthavi gave him one swat.

"Rei.. No troubling my vathina."

"Oye! I am your friend first"

"But Sathya is my friend and now my vathina too. Double relation you see."

"Osei.. I am your friend and now your bro too."

"Yei po ra.."

"Nuvu po ve."

Both stood heads on. And Raghunandhu and Sathya had to interrupt to stop them.

"Oh oh oh.. You both started again?"

"Ask her to.. Bava!"

"I did nothing Sathya. He started!"

Both turned away. Sathya and Raghunandhu shook their heads chuckling.

"Seriously guys?"

"Parthavi.. Vadilei.. Come let us leave."

"Ask him to come in his car."

Saying Parthavi got into Sreenu's car.

"Parthavi.. This is Sreenu's car!"

"Annaiyya will not mind. Anyway he is coming to Vizag too in two days. Ask him to go to Bejawada, and bring Vadina and Nayanesh along. Our wedding preparations are starting in no less than three days."

"I know I know!"

"And ask Annaiyya to bring Pedda Athaiyya and Ratthu and Ranju too"

"Okay my Mahathalli"

Raghunandhu said starting the car. He knew that if Parthavi wanted to leave Vedmohan and Sathya behind, there was a good reason behind. So without another question, he started the car and let it to his penthouse.

After packing a few things, they left to Airport to catch Vizag flight from there from there, not waiting for Vedmohan and Sathya.

On the way to the airport, Raghunandhu asked Parthavi.

"Why are we leaving them behind? We could take them too with us? You only called them first kada?"

Pathavi gave him a look and sighed.

"They are already married. But not yet welcome in our family as couple. So Amma wants to welcome her son and daughter in law in proper manner. After I called them only Bhoomi texted me asking me to stall them. So we have to go and make arrangements. Moreover.."

"They need some time together too"

Raghunandhu finished it for her as she nodded her head. Both boarded the flight and sat in their respective seats. Raghunandhu turned to her.

"Ante.. Ms. HR.."

Parthavi smiled. Its been long since she heard him call her that. But hiding her smile, she turned to him.

"Yes Mr. Architect."

Raghunandhu smiled.

"Its not just Mohan and Satya who need to spend quality time together you know?"

Parthavi frowned and looked at him. He raised his brow and flashed his engagement ring. Parthavi swallowed a chuckle.

"Ahem.. Do I smell something burning?"

Raghunandhu looked around and then looked out the window.

"Maybe flight engine?"

He said. Parthavi hit her forehead.

"Moddhu!"

"Moddhu? Me?"

Raghunandhu scowled.

"Yes!"

"Tell the same after few days. Appudu chepta!"

"Yem cheptaru?"

"You will see My Dragon!"

"Lets see Mr. Moddhu"

Saying she pulled his nose irritating him. Raghunandhu swatted her hand away.

"Oye?"

"I am not moddhu?"

Parthavi chuckled.

"Get ready Mr. Architect.. Our wedding is not far. And tomorrow we are going shopping."

"SHOPPING?"

Raghunandhu raised his brows so high making her laugh.

"Yes. Wedding shopping. Panche for you. Saree for me."

"Of course.. Of course.. But you hate shopping kada?"

"Not when it comes to shopping for you."

She winked at him. Raghunandhu raised his brow.

"Come on.. We are landing soon."

Prithvi and Rishi were waiting with cars to take their respective relatives home.

"Anna?"

"Bava?"

"What? Don't we have a house to decorate and get ready?"

Both shrugged.

"What is this? Some Rajshri movie? Hum aapke hai kaun?"

"Oh please! You and your cine references!"

Parthavi gave Raghunandhu one look that had him on a coughing fit while the other two laughed their heart out.

"Come on Prithvi Anna.. Rishi anna.. Lets go. They will have be here in 4 hours."

"I know! I only got Tasha to book that ticket!"

"Ahem?"

They heard and looked back at Bhoomi and Shantha standing there with hand crossed across their front and their single brows raised. This had their husband going on coughing fit while Raghunandhu laughed.

"Trouble an innocent to get troubled by fate! Karma bites your behind!"

Raghunandhu said punching in air that had him getting punched by Parthavi.

"Enough of games. Lets go!"

They heard Durga.

"Voice of wisdom!"

Rishi said and got one nicely from his wife.

"Come on!"

Durga urged them and soon they were headed to Vedmohan's new home.

After all the decorations were done, Raghunandhu and Parthavi looked at their handicraft and smiled.

"Good to start a new life!"

"Yes.. Really good to start!"

Raghunandhu said as he held caressed her back and Parthavi jabbed him understanding his innuendo.

"I meant for Vedu and Satya!"

"I did not mean any different"

Raghunandhu argued back.

"I know what you meant!"

"Really? What did I mean.."

And before Parthavi could say anything they heard another voice.

"What did Bava mean?"

Both turned to see Vedmohan and Satya standing there with Bhoomi and Prithvi. Satya was cooing and playing with Ditvi who was giggling in her arms. Parthavi looked at Raghunandhu who held her hands understanding what was going in her mind.

Not letting any more thoughts to hinder this beautiful moment, Raghunandhu took Ditvi in his arms and called his mother and his mother in law to be.

"Amma..! Athaiyya..!"

Durga and Prabha came out with Arthi plate to welcome their kids.

"Ye ra Veda.. You used to call me Amma.. you tell me everything. But how come you hid this bangaru from us?"

Prabha asked as she did arthi for both. Vedmohan smiled.

"Even if I did not. You knew kada Amma?"

"My knowing and you telling me are two different things."

"Telusu Amma. Sorry!"

"Anni amma ke cheptava? Forgot your Athaiyya here?"

"I am sorry Athaiyya!"

Vedmohan fell on both their feet followed by Satya. Durga pulled Satya's chin.

"I should be sorry ra. I let you go.."

"Ledu Amma.. You all are responsible for what he is today. Not for what happened in the past."

Satya said. Everyone smiled.

"Ahem.. If your dramatic reuninon is over.. Mind letting them inside? I am hungry!"

Raghunandhu said lightening the situation.

"Amma.. Kili.."

Ditvi called. Prabhav at that moment came with two pootarekulu in his hands and fed one piece to Ditvi who by then was ready to crawl inside. Chewing the sweet delicacy, Ditvi and Prabhav both did not mind that they have hit and pushed the rice kalasam on the threshold that was there for Satya to push for Gruhapravesham. This had everyone laughing.

"Padandi.. Gruhapravesam is done for."

Bhargav called everyone in and took everyone inside for the pooja that was arranged by the family. Vedmohan was nostalgic looking at his old home that his family got ready for him and his wife.

"Hey..!"

Raghunandhu called Parthavi who was standing near a wall in the last.

"Hey yourself!"

She whispered back.

"Thank you!"

"Not again Mr. Architect"

"Mohan.."

"Is my friend and family now. So quit your sentimental talks"

"As you say Ms. HR!"

"Better Mr. Moddhu!"

"Hey.. I am not Moddhu!"

"MODDHU!"

"Oye!"

Saying he held her hand. She held his hip and pinched hard.

"OUCH! OSEY"

He yelled in pain. His mother who was passing by held his ear.

"She is not your wife yet! Even if she is.. This is not the way you behave with her"

She admonished.

"Amma.. She.. You.."

He stammered.

"Vathina.. Don't take her side. She is a mini devil. If you see properly, you can see two horns on her head and a trident in her hand."

Prabha came to her Alludu's aid.

"Amma!"

Parthavi glared.

"What did you do?"

"I did nothing Prabha!"

"Athaiyya.. Don't believe her!"

"Athaiyya.. He only.."

"I know ra kanna.."

Durga said glaring at her son.

"Vathina.. Don't go by his baby face. This fellow is known for his notoriousness. But very silent. And his face always gets him out!"

"Maa Alludu bangaaram!"

"Kodalu pilla vajram!"

"Yeah right! Those both got you both to argue and both went away."

Bhargav and Mahika chuckled as elder ladies looked around for their kids.

"And keep praising them! Thodu dongalu!"

Vedmohan said.

"Nanamma.. Babayi and pinni are hiding below the stairs. Babayi was.."

Before he could say anything Mahika closed Prabhav's mouth making everyone hide their chuckles.

At that moment Prasiddhi came there with Ditvi giggling as Ditvi made kissing sounds and everyone laughed out loud understanding what their kids were up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.9K 9
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
143K 12.5K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
240K 14.3K 36
Anindya aka Butu was of only 13 when, an un-assumed accident made him a husband of a 10 year old Poulee. Will happy-ending be in the fortune when i...
606K 36.4K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover πŸ’– Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❀️ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–...