Who needs Luck? (1D FanFictio...

By GwenBookAddict

The Sequel to Your Good luck charm, What really happened over that Summer? What is Lucy hiding? Something cha... More

Part Two
Prolouge ~ Letters to Lucy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven, In Memmory of Chapter 5
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Lucy's Story: Chapter Eighteen
Lucy's story: Chapter Nineteen
Lucy's Story: Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty One
ATTENTION
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight & Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Two

102K 673 85
By GwenBookAddict

Don’t worry… Lucy lives on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

“Lucy?” someone murmured gently, stroking my hair.

I blinked, my eyes adjusting to my eyes.

My hair was tangled and messy, my head on Harry’s lap;

“Are we in heaven?” I asked softly.

He laughed. “No, We’re in Sydney University.”

I looked up to see Harry’s head over me, a soft smile on his face, but he looked worried.

“What happened? Why… Why are you here?”

“I crashed into you, and you feel and hurt your head badly. I’m here because I need to be.”

He slowly helped me get up, my back was stiff and sore and my muscles felt like they’d been sleeping for a long time. I looked in the mirror and gasped, the left side of my head was covered in dirt and blood. Harry had obviously tried to wipe it away, but there where still red streaks in it…

“Ew.” I said, Moving my head to one side, suddenly it started throbbing violently  and I clutched my head in pain. “Ow!”

“Lucky, What’s wrong?” asked Harry urgently.

I looked up at him and smiled. “You called me lucky…”

“Well, Yeah, it is your name.” He slowly brought my hands back down to my sides and looked carefully at my head, slowly lifting pieces of hair away so he could get a better idea of what he was dealing with.

“We have a nurse.” I said drowsily.

He nodded. “We should take you to her, I’m too inexperienced.”

He slipped his arm through mine and slowly moved me forward, he was moving me as if I where delicate china.

We opened the door and slowly walked down the girl’s dorms, a couple stopped and stared, but there were no people asking for autographs. Harry knocked once, twice, three times on the nurses’ door and it opened with an abrupt jerk.

A thin, tall lady with greasy grey hair was towering over us, glaring at us.

“Well?” she demanded.

In response I moved my head slightly, just enough so she could glimpse the blood and it wouldn’t throb.

Her eyes widened and she hustled me in quickly, Harry moved to go in but she blocked him.

“You, Wait outside.” She instructed, closing the door on his face.

“I..” Harry said, speechless.

“Be QUIET!” She shouted, she turned to me with a sweet smile on her face. “Now, Dear, this might hurt a bit.”

“What are you going to do?” I asked, worried.

She pulled on her rubber gloves. “Don’t you worry about that.”

.

.

.

.

“Did it hurt?” Harry whispered.

I glared at him. “It hurt like hell.”

“It’s not my fault!”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really? And whose idea was it for us to go to the nurse?”

“Yours.” He insisted.

“I was half asleep.” I said defensively. “You shouldn’t have taken my word for it.”

“Well, I-“ He said and was stopped by a flying mop of curly blonde hair.

“Oh my god! Are you ok?” asked Eliza, coming to an halt. “What happened?”

“Long story.” Said Harry, sighing.

Eliza turned to him. “Ok, You’ll have to tell me later.”

She turned to me “Abby-“

She turned back to harry. “Ohmigod! You’re Harry Styles!”

“Yeah.” Said Harry wearily. “That’s me.”

She embraced him. “I’m your biggest fan!”

“She’s no joking.” I said when Harry shoots me an anxious look. “She has underwear with pictures of all of you on it.”

Eliza turned around and gave me a death glare. “Thank you for that, Lucy.”

She looped her hand through my other spare arm. “C’mon, You should rest.”

And she dragged Harry and I all the way through the girls dorms, until we finally reached our room.

She fumbled for the key and being deliberately slow, unlocked the door.

I could hear her whispering to herself:

“Calm down Eliza, Calm down.

Harry styles is in your bedroom.

Calm down, calm down.”

Suddenly Harry’s phone vibrates.

“Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

 If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it”

Beyonce sings single ladies and I can’t help but smile, Only Harry would have that as his ring tone.

Harry presses it to his ear.

“What? Oh No, Damn I forgot!”

Someone else mumbles something.

“Sorry, Boo, I’ll be there soon.”

Louis says something again.

“Now, that’s just plain rude. I have to wait until Lucy’s ok.”

“I’m fine, Harry.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Wait a sec, Lou.” He presses a hand against the phone. “Are you sure? Will you hate me if I leave? This is really important to Lou.”

“Go.” I say. “Go have fun.”

“Lucy says I can go, Lou. Yes, she is.” He says, shooting me a smile. “All right, Ciao, see you in ten.”

He grabs his blazer which was slung casually over his chair and gives me a quick peek on the cheek and vanishes.

I sit there, stunned for a moment.

Harry Styles just kissed me on the cheek.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok, So what do you think is so important that Harry has to go? Hmm?

X Gwen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 613 25
SEXUAL PLEASE BE ADVISE He thinks it was a harmless little lie, but what happens when his little white lie gets out.
3.5K 31 19
When the lads return, Niall and Ary's relationship get's even stronger. Old friends return and perhaps new friends appear. Will it be happy ever afte...
14.8K 218 41
*COMPLETED*. Louis Tomlinson & Maisie Carter. Cliché story right? Fall in love blah blah blah Well can love have this many ups and downs? He...
33.6K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...