The Arcbiter (Halo and RWBY C...

By BattleDroid1106

Jaune Arc was the former leader of Team JNPR, and former student/hunstman of Beacon and now a Shipmaster of t... More

Before we begin
Prologue: Arrival to a new world and universe
Chapter 1: Memories of the past and a new life
Chapter 2: New Mission, Bitter memories and Slipspace malfunctions.
Chapter 3: Returning to Remnant and Forerunner Discovery
Chapter 4: The Truth behind the Halo Rings and the Rise of a New Kingdom
Chapter 5: Assassination and Village Defence
Chapter 7: Expansion, Progress and Raids
VOTE: Dead Roman or Not Dead Roman?!
1k reads!!!
Vote Closed! Results
Chapter 8: The Arc's Spies and Infiltration
Vote: War against Atlas or Peace
Vote Closed
Chapter 9: Reinforcements
Vote: Torture methods
Vote closed
Chapter 10: The Spartan
Vote: Awesome Battle Music!!!
Vote: Awesome Music Battle (Closed)
Chapter 11: The Defense of Vale
Thank you for 10K Reads and here are some Fun Facts!
Chapter 12: Atlas Confrontation and Memories
20K READERS!!!
Chapter 13: The Covenant's Arc Fire
Chapter 14: Reunions and Explanations
Chapter 15 *preview*
Death Battle: Arcbiter Jaune Arc vs General Jaune Arc (One-Shot) *Teaser*

Chapter 6: Beacon and Atlas' Perspective and Aura

15.5K 139 226
By BattleDroid1106

~3rd POV~

It's been a a few days since the assassination of the Lieutenant. And it's all over the news and it brought concerns to many people. It also brought concerns and worry to the White Fang Terrorist while it grabbed the attention of both General Ironwood and Headmaster Ozpin.

Location: Beacon Academy, one day after the assassination.

Ozpin is currently reviewing the reports of the assassination that happened last night in the docks, needless to say that he is in shocked when this event happened.

"This Lisa Lavender, reporting in today in VNN live. An assassination attempt occurred on a High Ranking Members of the White Fang happened last night, it took place docks of Vale. The 'Lieutenant' they call him, has been assassinated along with a handful of soldiers, by an unknown sniper. It's seems to be a massacre because the docks was littered with White Fang bodies. When the police interrogated one of the White Fang Terrorist survivors on what happened, he said something unusual." Lisa Lavender said as the screen switches to the footage of the interrogation room.

"Tell us what happened?"

"W-we-we were planning on dust heist, The Lieutenant was briefing us on our mission, then all of sudden the Lieutenant along with many of our Troops. We were shot down one by one by a projectile t-that went through our Aura like it was nothing!" The White Fang Terrorist said fearfully remembering the carnage that happened on the docks.

"A bullet that pierces aura?" The interrogator asked skeptically

"YES! I saw it with my own eyes! It's not a bullet either, this projectile is not any regular dust round! It's something else!" The White Fang Terrorist exclaimed and shaking fearfully and clearly horrified by the events last night.

"Sir! You need to calm down!" The Interrogator reasoned while the cops behind him are getting ready for what's going to happen.

"DO NOT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" White Fang then tries escape the interrogation room, only for him to apprehended by the Police.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! LET GO!" The footage then ends as it switches back to Lisa Lavender.

"It would seemed that the White Fang Terrorist claimed that the unknown projectile pierces their aura like they are nothing. Many people deduced that the projectile was from the work of Atlas. However the Atlas Higher ups denied any claimed with the aura piercing projectile. This brought confusion to many because Atlas are known for their advance technology, this however spark the interest and concern of the council. Could it be that an unknown group entered the fray? Stay tuned for further development." The news ends as the Headmaster of Beacon lets out a tired sigh.

Knowing that there's unknown group with who has access to those type of weaponry is very concerning for the Headmaster. Growing curious to this unknown group, Ozpin asked Qrow to search for this unknown group. Also there was a report where that a Village has been attacked by the White Fang, and Ozpin sent a team of Huntsmen to help defend.

Once they returned and reported that the entire village is empty, no villagers at sight. And they brought up their scrolls and showed him the picture on what's left of the village. Ozpin was shock on what he saw, the picture shows what's left of the Village and the many corpses of what's left of the White Fang forces, it's a horrifying sight.

The bodies, were cut in halves by a something with high heat and some are crushed, which almost made the team of huntsman sick, and many are just shot by a something high heat aswell. The team also presented Ozpin a unknown purple crystal (it's the one of the ammo from the Needlers) in a plastic bag. They said it's not dust.

After Ozpin dismiss the team, he starts to examining the little crystal. Growing curious, he activated his aura and uses the crystals to test it out to see if they really can pierce Aura. To his shock and it did pierce through his aura like butter. And he made a conclusion, that the unknown group is caused of the disappearance and the massacre on the White Fang forces.

His thoughts were cut off when his assistant Glynda enters his office.

"Headmaster, are you alright?" Glynda asked

"Yes, I am just worried about what's being occurred." Ozpin said worriedly as set the crystal down.

"You mean the unknown group that has a projectile can pierce aura?" Glynda said.

"Yes, and I believe it has a connection with the disappearance of the villagers." Ozpin concluded.

"What do you mean?" Glynda asked.

"Look..." Ozpin gestures her to the crystal shard on his desk.

Glynda did what Ozpin said looked at the said Crystal. "Okay, I don't understand." She said confused.

Ozpin grabs the shard crystal and he activates his aura. And he then wounds himself with the crystal even though he has his aura active. Glynda looks shock when the headmaster did that to himself, but what shocks her the most is when the crystal shard pierce his aura, like it was nothing. Ozpin then set the shard down and looks at Glynda.

"See...the same projectile that can pierce aura used by the unknown group. The only question is who or where are they..." Ozpin said as he looks out the window thinking.

"If Atlas finds them..." Glynda trails off.

"Then they would do anything to obtain their weapons for their own military. And if it falls into the wrong hands, there would be chaos." Ozpin said.

There was silence for a few seconds until Ozpin spoke up.

"Is there any trace on Mr. Arc?" Ozpin asked hopefully.

Glynda sighs sadly, "Sadly no... there has been no trace on Mr. Arc..."

"Oh...okay, you are dismissed." Ozpin said as Glynda nodded and left.

Then Headmaster Ozpin sat in his office thinking over everything that had happened in the past month since Jaune's disappearance. Team JNPR had been reorganized into a support team PNR (Prospect), and Pyrrha Nikos had been made the leader.

Eventually teams RWBY and PNR didn't really have a connection or bond anymore, they had a bit of one, but nothing significant happened and PNR didn't function as well as it did before, the disappearance of Jaune must have did a number of them.

Ozpin knew about Jaune's transcripts but allowed him to attend for the potential he saw in Jaune, the professors could see his potential too, he was also a reminder that a huntsman does what he can do to protect those weaker than himself no matter what, not to mention the leadership skills he has proven during the imitation.

His plan was to have Pyrrha Nikos train Jaune, since Ozpin and the other professors concluded that the bonds and trust between him and his friends seemed unbreakable and it would help Jaune in his training to be a great Huntsman. But they were all proven wrong...

After he heard reports of Jaune saving Cardin Winchester from being devoured by the Ursa, Ozpin thought things would get better, but he thought wrong... Cardin claimed he killed the Ursa and revealed the truth of Jaunes transcripts to everyone in Beacon.

This act disgusted the headmaster and all the professors. How could he? How could he destroy a person's reputation who saved him from a Grimm and Jaune did nothing but saved him from death. It wasn't surprising that the school had began to join in the torment and hate him, but the fact his friends also tormented Jaune shocked them to the core.

It really didn't help that Jaune's father had disowned him since he heard of this. In his rage he didn't think, he just disowned him without a second thought. What was worse and very shocking that Jaune didn't even show any emotion to it, he didn't break down, cry or anything, he just showed no emotion like an empty shell.

~Flashback~

Ozpin waited for Jaune to tell him, he was really worried as to how Jaune would take it, he was brought out of his thoughts when the door opened.

Jaune entered, looking worried and sad, he had bags under his eyes showing he clearly hadn't been getting much sleep ''You wanted to see me sir?'' Jaune asked..

''Yes Jaune, please sit down I think this will take a while'' Ozpin said.

''No just- just tell me, just say it because I honestly don't care anymore'' Jaune said emotionless.

The headmaster was a bit shock to hear something emotionless from Jaune, but he decided to just let it slide and tell him why was he called here.

''Alright...you see..." Ozpin hesitated a bit and let's it out. "y-your... father has disowned you'' said Ozpin reluctantly, fearing Jaune might not take the news lightly.

  But to his surprise and shock Jaune didn't he showed no emotion, he didn't look shocked or break down and cry or anything, he just lowered his head and sighed.

''I-I see'' he sighs ''T-thank you, sir for informing me, I'll leave now'' Jaune said as he walks towards the elevator, but Ozpin stands up from his desk calls out to him

''Jaune, I want you to know that even though everyone else, including your own friends, has left and tormented you, me and the Beacon staff are still by you to support you no matter what." Ozpin reminding Jaune that there are there for him.

Jaune stopped and turned to Ozpin and replied ''Thank you sir, for everything'' he then left silently.

~Flashback Ends~

That night Ozpin had talked to the teachers about giving Jaune more support and the training he needed and they all agreed.

But things had went from bad to worse very quickly when Cardin Winchester was found the next day in the bathroom, his face had been smashed into the mirror, his face was all bloody, his nose had been shattered and it was very possible he could go blind from the attack, he was lucky he didn't, though a few teachers find amusement from this....And also his Manhood was crushed a few times.

When Cardin stated it was Jaune who attacked him and wanted to press charged, but he couldn't since Jaune wasn't there, neither was his weapon, not to mention Mr. Winchester had come to see his son. Ozpin had told him all about what Cardin's bullying and doing something ruins Jaune's reputation and Cardin was now in a deep, deep trouble.

Mr. Winchester was disgusted by his son's actions and was enraged, he in fact demanded to have the footage of Jaune saving him shown to the entire school, when the footage was shown to the entire school many students feel bad for what they said and did to him and they realized what they had done. And also Cardin and his team gained a lot of hate from the people, who tormented Jaune.

The members of team RWBY and PNR felt very guilty for leaving Jaune and getting him tormented. Ever since that day, they just weren't the same, they become more distant.

Ozpin set up a search team to look for Jaune, the search team consist of the teachers and Velvet. Velvet is the only student that cares for Jaune, and she had come to the Headmaster first to join the search, she then explained that she told Jaune that she had to act harshly to him or risk losing her team, and Jaune understood so she lets her do what's she has to do, but now she feels terrible and she wanted to do anything to help find Jaune and get him back.

Team RWBY and PNR wanted to help with search and they stated 'Because we're his friends' but Ozpin just declined their help since they might make the situation worse if they find him, and it didn't help the fact that they abandoned him in first place.

And Ozpin strictly informed Team PNR and CFVY that if Jaune is found alive, he will rearrange Velvet and Jaune to be a two-member team since Velvet is the only student that cares for Jaune and didn't torment him. This information brought joy to Velvet, while the rest of the Team feels sad about this.

Eventually when Jaune's parents came, his father was in quiet and guilty state while Jaune's mother is hoping to find their son. Jaune's father stated that he had made the worst mistake and decision of his life and he had paid for it from the beating and yells of anger from his wife, ever since Ozpin told them about Jaune being missing it was not a pleasant experience.

  Jaune's father had cried about him disgracing the Arc name and how he disowned his son from his own selfish rage. He cried about how his father would be ashamed and disappointed of him and how he should have trained his son and treat him better.

Jaune's mother on the other hand had screamed in raged at Jaune's father and beat him up for hours about what he had done, she listed all the things Jaune had done and how Jaune's father should have been better to him, it was the loudest part of Ozpins life so far. And so far his father is still alive from the beating that his wife gave, thanks to his aura.

And also Jaune's seven sisters joined to helped with the search.

Ozpin and everyone felt a sense of hope when Qrow told him, he'd found a lead, but their hope died down when he explained what happened and what he brought, made Ozpin's blood had go cold. What he returned is a bloody Crocea Mors and some ripped up armour. When Qrow and Ozpin presented this to Jaune's sisters, Velvet and the teachers, they  were horrified, but still his sisters refused to give up and that kind of inspired the others to continue the search.

Ozpin also showed this to team PNR and RWBY who cried over to their possible friend's death with mix reaction.

For Team RWBY. Ruby, cried hard over his death since Jaune is her first friend she made in Beacon and believed she is the worst friend to Jaune. And feels guilty for leaving Jaune to be tormented. Yang cried aswell and felt guilty for tormenting Jaune. Weiss felt very guilty for being a scorn to Jaune. Blake felt like a hypocrite, since she hid her secret from everyone except her Team was once a White Fang Member, while she just watch Jaune being tormented when his secret is revealed. She wished she did something to prevent his disappearance or his possible-death.

For Team (J)NPR side, Nora cried over the possible-death of her Fearless leader while Ren felt he lost his brother. Pyrrha, she took it hard really...really hard. She blamed herself for Jaune's disappearance because she also abandoned him, leaving Jaune to be abused, tormented and almost getting killed. What kind of partner was she to leave someone to get tormented until he snaps.

Velvet, she took his death hard like Pyrrha and blind in raged Velvet beat up her team Leader Coco for forcing her to be harsh to Jaune, it took Ozpin and Glynda to calm her down.

Eventually from what Ozpin heard some eyewitnesses said that Jaune had been last seen in the wilderness carrying a gun.

Eventually the council had closed the investigation, but Ozpin marked Jaune off as a rouge huntsman so people would always have a reason to look for him.

Ozpin is now changing his plans for the fall maiden, originally he had planned for Pyrrha Nikos to take it but, her behaviour and action to Jaune proved she was not worthy in taking the Maiden powers, and currently he was thinking of Velvet to inherit the Maiden Powers.

Ozpin couldn't let Ironwood rush this and mess it all up, he had seen Ironwoods rash decisions and decided against giving him much knowledge on current events, but now with the appearance of the unknown group that took down the White Fang Lieutenant with a Projectile that easily pierces aura, as well being in connected for the disappearance of the Villagers and the Massacre on White Fang members, concerns him.

Ozpin let's out a sigh of frustration, he just didn't know what to think.

"I wonder where you are Mr. Arc?"

~Jaune POV~
Location: Crocea's Light.

It's been a few days after the assassination of the Lieutenant and the bringing the villagers to our nation, the villagers were in awe when they saw the structures and the tech being presented. But what shocks them more is that the population is all Sangheilli, Unggoy, Huragoks and Kig-yar. The villagers were a bit nervous with the aliens around them, but calmed down when a Grunts were playing with one of the children without the Adults noticing them. The Elites are in good terms with the humans, since they found out about the Halo Rings. Most of Jackals are okay with the humans, while some are still skeptical.

Eventually all the villagers made themselves known to the Crocea's Light. They were all able to have proper shelter and homes, Jobs, businesses and surprisingly a few villagers wants to be a part of our military which I kindly accepted. They are even interested in the Sangeheili culture, and in Crocea's Light all cultures are accepted. But many of the Villagers got themselves invested on the Sangeheili culture, since its the only culture we use on Crocea's Light.

I then introduced the Crocea's Bane to the villagers which surprises them to see an AI that is sentient, I then brief the Villagers how we got here in the first place, I told them everything. The Great Human-Covenant war and our defection and the fact we de-aged. Needless to say that they were a horrified by our actions, but they soon understand that we were manipulated to believe the Prophet's lies. So I decided to ask something.

"One more thing, do you think you can unlock one of my troops aura?" I asked while the elder raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, why?" The Elder asked.

"I'm just curious." I said.

"Hm...let me try." The Elder said as I gesture my SIC to get his aura unlock. And shockingly his aura did get unlock, and this shocks the both Me and the villagers. But eventually we have our population to get their auras, and I guess they all didn't expect aliens to have auras.

"What about you?" The Elder asked

"Excuse me?" I said confuse.

"Do you still have aura?"

"I don't know, it has been a 16 years since then. I haven't used since I got transported until now." I said.

"Hm...give it a try." The Elder said.

"Very well." I said as I get ready.

"Alright then back up everyone lets give Jaune some room to do this, he might give out a small'' the Elder said as everyone backed away a foot up.

"Alright lets see if I still have aura then." I said to myself, I close my eyes and releasing a slow breath and concentrated on my aura, slowly I felt it, I still had it and I could still use it, I soon focused on releasing it and channeling it through his body and soon I begin to glow the Dark orange, and a large pulse came which threw everyone back, all of them landing on there fronts or backs.

"Whoa! Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"I-I'm Okay!" The grunt said as he and everyone gets on their feet.

"I thought you said it's a small pulse!" one of Elite said to the Elder.

"It was suppose to be a small pulse..." Elder stated "I don't know why his pulse so big"

"Whoa, so was his aura always that powerful?" One of the Grunts asked amazed.

"N-no, it wasn't like that before, I don't understand how this got powerful" I said.

"Whoa it's really bright" Gripyap said covering his eyes "...are they all gonna be that glowing and bright?"

"Probably not, the Reclaimer's aura's been unlocked longer than yours" Crocea's Bane said.

"Oh, that makes sense"  Gripyap said while Jaune examines the glow.

"I don't understand...it changed color?" I said confuse.

"Hm? What color was it before you came to Sangeheilios?" Zikan asked.

"It was white, but I don't understand how it change." I admitted.

"Hm, perhaps it could be possible that your aura, while always being active never worked because it needs to be connected to this planet, while it remains active it continued generating aura allowing you to have more aura. And not only that but everything you went through generated your experiences so it became more stronger and since it was suppressed it not only became massively strong but also massively powerful." Crocea Bane said.

"Um English or Sangeheili. I don't think I understand." One of the Grunts asked confused.

"You don't understand anything." Gripyap deadpans

"I'm saying is that, while being surpressed from not being on this planet for 16 years makes Reclaimer's aura 10x's bigger and 10x's more powerful than anyone in Remnant." Crocea Bane said it more simpler for them to understand.

"That could be possible." The Elder said.

"Oh, it's not could be possible. It is possible." CroceaBane said.

"Well, this changes a few things." I said.

"Well, regardless. I want to thank you again for letting us be in your kingdom."

"You're welcome, maybe we can have your children study at the our schools, they will learn medical treatment or any career they can to take, any language and the history of the Sangeheilios and The Covenant and how we defected." I offered to the Elder.

"Is it possible for you let all of us learn those aswell?" The Elder asked.

"Yes, it's possible." I replied.

"Thank you, for the offer."

"I'm just glad I could help." I said.

~Timeskip~

Everyone went on with their day, while I sat on my sleeping quarters thinking on what to do to have more people join us.

"I hope, we don't get discovered soon." I thought worriedly as I head to sleep.

~3rd POV~
Location: Atlas

Ironwood and the Atlas scientist are having a discussion of what happened in docks.

"A projectile that pierces aura, but is not a dust round...I find that hard to believe." One of the scientist said.

"Agreed, but he did claimed that their aura are useless against this projectile. Whoever they are, they might be more advanced than us." The other scientists concluded.

"I know, but we are trying our best to locate whoever has this types of weaponry, if we did find them we can negotiate for the information needed to make those ammo and weaponry. Imagine what we could do with it. Think about the possibility to end the conflict with the White Fang and the destroying the Grimms would be more easier. It could help us." Ironwood said.

"Agreed, let's get back to work, we might find them soon." The scientists said as they head back to work. While Ironwood is looks out the window.

————————————————————————————————————

To be continued

Well this chapter is done, it seems Jaune's faction will be discovered soon, and I hope you all enjoy this and stay tuned for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 641 55
Jaune Arc was the former leader of Team JNPR, and former student/huntsmen at beacon academy and now a space commander of the Infinity Guard and an ad...
19.7K 295 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
2.1K 98 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...