The girl who resisted// compl...

By Anushae2140

"There is no such thing as magic" Hermione Granger is eager to discover more about her magical abilities, but... More

Tears, tears and more tears
An unusual visit
Draco's birthday
Goodbye Dave
The owl
Henry
Asgard
Ethan
The first day
Potions
Quidditch
Detention
Rick
Christmas
Ethan's house
Pansy
The book
The Restricted Room
Hela, the goddess of death
Hospital wing
Back home
New book
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
(3)
Characters explained

Back to school

94 14 0
By Anushae2140

Just a minute later, someone started knocking impatiently at the door. Ethan unlocked it and Mrs.Parkinson pushed her sideways and ran towards Hermione "Oh dear Hermione! I am so so sorry! I know I don't deserve to be forgiven but..." She started crying.
Hermione gave a weak smile "It's okay Mrs.Parkinson. It isn't your fault. Please don't be sorry''
Mrs.Parkinson returned her smile with a watery one. She hugged Hermione tightly.
The rest of the days of their hols went smoothly. Pansy didn't even look at Hermione when they were at the dinner table and Ann was very sweet to Hermione. Soon it was time to get back to school.
Mrs.Parkinson dropped them to the train station where they caught the train at 9 and three quarters. They caught the train and had their long journey to Asgard.
It was great to be back. Everyone was glad to be with their friends and Hermione went go join the students in group 7.
They all laughed and talked and had a great time then they went to their dorms to sleep.
The next morning it was breakfast and then double potions. Hermione, Ethan and Rick walked towards the dungeon after breakfast. Snape was comparatively in a good mood and didn't give out any detentions, for a change. Hermione was careful not to knock down anyone's potions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 20 20
"Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness." How true that saying was for Draco Malfoy. Not only was he forced to become a Death Eater, but he...
13.3K 209 27
Dramione Fanfiction based after the Battle of Hogwarts * Hermione Granger has arrived at King's Cross after two weeks of failed attempts to restore h...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
222K 3.7K 14
It's been 10 years since the war and Hogwarts is hosting a Gala to commemorate everyone that helped during those dark times and remember the fallen o...