Kimi, the new nine tails. {UP...

By Naruko7877

"Mother, what would happen if the nine tails had a daughter?" More

The C rank mission (prt 1)
Good to see my fox girl (C ranked mission prt 2)
We need backup? (C ranked mission part 3)
Don't you backsass me! C-ranked mission (prt 4)
Sorry
Attention all units!
Rerite and spellig is haaard
Hello

Where'd you come from?

1.7K 35 5
By Naruko7877

(1) Naruto calls Sasuke this, meaning bastard.
(2) Meaning, old man.
(3) Meaning, fox, in Japanese
(4) Meaning, yes, in Japanese

(A/N): CURRENT RATING; 13+

-NARUTO POV-

UGH! I hate this sooooo much!

My squad was sent on another 'mission' to catch that stupid Tora cat!

"Sakura, point C."
"Sasuke, point B."
No...
"..."
"Kakashi point D, Naruto?"
"I don't know where I am! I'm near a flower...I am point flower."

I could feel them rolling their eyes. Then, a bush near me begins shaking.

"Kakashi-Sensei, there is a rattling bush near me!"
"Naruto, check out what's in there. Sasuke, Sakura, find the target. Naruto, I'll be there soon..."

I move towards the bush carefully. Suddenly, the shaking stops. I look in the bush, I can't believe my eyes!

There stood a pink fox with nine tails.

"Sakura and Sasuke here, we caught Tora." "Alright."

Before I knew it, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, and Teme(1) (A/N): I wrote tene and it auto corrects XD were all in front of me.

"Naruto, what's in that-," Sakura began and poked her head over my shoulder,"OH MY GOD! THAT IS SOOO CUUUUUTE!"

She pushed me out of the way, and I land on the floor with a loud thud right on my back.

I saw Sakura pick up the fox. "Is something wrong with it's paw?" Teme asked.

Kakashi-sensei looked at it carefully,"Seems like it. Where's Tora?"

"Over there." Sakura points to a tree, where Tora is trying to escape.

I quickly run over and grab Tora,"Got her."

-PLACE CHANGE, HOKAGE TOWER-

Sakura carries the fox up to the Hokage tower and I carried Tora.

After reaching the tower and entering Jiji's (2) office, I gave Tora to the daimyo's wife.

"Hokage-Sama, during the mission, we found something you might wanna see." Kakashi-sensei said.

Sakura walked up and showed the fox to Jjiji. "That fox has, nine tails?" He asked.

We all just nodded. "And it's ankle is sprained." Sakura said.

Suddenly the fox began sniffing the air, then started struggle ing in Sakura's hold.

She let it go. It sniffed Kakashi, then Teme, then me.

After the fox sniffed me, it began jumping on me and putting it's front legs on my pants.

"Naruto, it wants you to pick it up." Kakashi-sensei said. I nodded and picked up the fox.

Suddenly, white chakra surrounds it. And this red chakra surrounds me. Suddenly, it's ankle is all healed.

The fox jumped out of my arms and began walking around, testing out the leg.

"Hmm...interesting. Naruto, take this kitsune(3) and keep it." Jiji said.

I nod,"OK!"

-TIME SKIP-
-PLACE CHANGE, NARUTO'S HOUSE-

After entering my house with the fox, I close the door.

It jumps up into my arms and our foreheads touch. Suddenly, everything goes black.

I wake up, inside of a sewer. The fox was sitting in front of a cage.

Suddenly, the fox turns into a girl, with pink hair and nine tails with cat ears;

She was so pretty.

"Hello, father." Her empowering voice rang. I look up and see a red fox with nine tails.

"Hello, Kimi." It says. "WHERE AM I AND WHO ARE YOU TWO?!" I yelled.

"Hm? Oh, Naruto. It's me. I'm the fox you just had. My name's Kimi. This is my father, Kurama, or the nine tailed fox. And we are in your mindscape." The girl now known as Kimi states.

Her voice was not high, in fact. It sounds like she was a 16 year old. She had a strong voice, but still feminine.

"That's nice and all but, WHY IS THE NINE TAILED FOX IN MY MINDSCAPE?!" I yell.

"You bimbo! He was sealed inside of you!" She said in a,'Like, duh!' tone.

"O-oh..." I said. "Kimi, go and leave the mark so you two can communicate. And make sure you surprise everyone with your human form." Kurama, the nine tails, said.

"Hai(4)" Kimi said, then began blushing.

"Kimi-Chan," I say,"Are you ok?" "U-uh...it's just. To leave my mark so we can communicate, I kinda have to bite your neck..." She said, blushing darker.

"Ok." I said, shrugging that of. She came towards me and began feeling my neck with her hands.

Her long claws gently touching my skin sent chills up my spine.

Eventually, she settles on a place and bit me really hard there. I know that drew blood.

"OWWW!" I yell out. She begins sucking on that spot. She then took out a seal that she had inside her ninja pouch. She put it on the previously bit spot.

"Goodbye father." She said and we disappeared from my mindscape.

We woke up on the couch. Kimi was on top of me in her fox for. She stood up and changed to a human.

I sat up,"So, where are you gonna sleep?" She shrugged,"I don't know. Maybe I could. Uh... share a bed with you?" Kimi blushed.

"Sure," I exclaim,"Here let me show you my bed!" I lead her to my room.

"Look at the time." She said. I look at the clock. "Woah, it's 10:00 P.M? We better get to sleep! Missions tomorrow!" I said.

"I'll be right back...um...where's the bathroom?" She asked. "The first door on the left." I said.

She nods and goes to the bathroom. She comes back in a night time outfit;

"I'll go get changed, too." I say. I grabbed my pajamas and go to the bathroom and change;

"Goodnight, Kimi-Chan."
"Goodnight, Naruto-Kun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...