The Glade Triangle (Newt x Re...

By itsrachaelspaghetti

Y/N is the first girl in the Glade. What will happen when two very different boys fall for her? Will she choo... More

1
2
3
4
Not an update
5
Wtf?!?!
Squeeeeeeeee!!!!
7
Inportant message please read

6

1.6K 52 5
By itsrachaelspaghetti

Newt was the first to notice and went running after Thomas with a shovel in his hand.
-------------------------------------------------------
Once Newt reached Thomas and I, I was pinned to the ground with Thomas on top of me.

"Bloody hell, Tommy!" Newt yelled.

I tried to hit Thomas again but he was too strong. So I eventually gave up trying to fight him. Newt finally came to his senses and hit Thomas with the shovel, knocking him out.

Once Thomas was off of me, I quickly stood up and ran over to Newt. Newt then put his arm around me almost like he was protecting me. He couldn't care about me could he? That would be... strange? Ever since I woke up, Newt has been like my best friend. He couldn't like me in that way. Even though I might...

Then, letters started to swarm around my eyes. Y/N they spelled out.

"Y/n" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that, Greenie?" Newt asked.

"Y/n!" I said, louder this time. "I remember my name! It's Y/n!!!!"

"Y/n... pretty name." Newt said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
121K 3.1K 11
Second Book of His Glue!! Escaping the Maze was difficult, but surviving the Scorch will be nearly impossible. And with W.I.C.K.E.D after you, stayi...
8.3M 231K 43
Bree is thrown into the glade like everybody else. In a dark metal box with no memory of her past life. She soon comes to realize that her new life i...
146K 3.7K 41
(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different world through a mirror a world that is Way...