Save Me|| Bts Zombie Apocalyp...

By AlyssaSurber

*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened... More

Prologue
chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Special Chapter
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
💜
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Halloween Special
Chapter 16
Christmas special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry...

Chapter 2.

4.5K 157 123
By AlyssaSurber

  July 1st, 2018. 8:48 P.M.

  We finally arrived at my house a few hours ago. In that time, we talked and got to know eachother and became closer. They're fun to be around. Luckily, no-one broke in and stole anything, so that means I still had food and clothes. It also seems like the water still works.

  'That's funny. Usually everything stops working in the movies.' I thought to myself. I was in the kitchen with Jin, whom was trying to teach me to cook. Let's just say it wasn't going too well. "Nonononono! That won't work! You need to do this!" He was trying to teach me the basics of how to make ramen, but from scratch.

   "You didn't show me! How am I supposed to know!" He sighed in frustration, "You need to pay attention more!" Then Yoongi came in, scolding us, "Yah! I'm trying to take a peaceful nap, but I can't do that if you two are bitching to eachother so loudly!" We immediately bowed in apology. "Sorry!" We said in unison.

  Finally after hours of arguing and being scolded, the ramen was done. "Yah! Foods done!" Nothing. "God they never listen! Y/-" I interrupted jin, stomping into the living area, "Yah! You fucking idiots! Foods done! I did not suffer hours and hours of being scolded and injuring myself multiple times, to be ignored when we call you for dinner! Get your asses in here! Now!"

   They looked at me for a good minute, before running into the kitchen to eat. I turned on my heels, proud of myself, walking into the kitchen to see everyone eating happily. I sat down myself and got a bowl to eat.

                ~Time Skip: bedroom~

  I was in my bedroom getting my stuff needed for a shower, when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Then, Jungkook came in. "Hey Y/n." I looked up at him to see him smiling, "Hi jungkook. Did you need something?" He nodded slightly before continuing, "Um, I was wondering-or I mean, all of us were wondering if we could use your shower too?" I chuckled, "Of course you can! I'm not going to stay around stinky men."

  We both laughed. "Um, but to make things easier, I have two bathrooms. One in my room, and one downstairs, down the hall, from the kitchen." He nodded, showing he understood. "Ok! Thanks Y/n! I'll tell the rest." I nodded and he left the room. I got into the shower. 'This feels so much better!'

  After about an hour or two, everyone finally had their shower. Currently we are watching an iron man movie, as suggested by Jungkook. About half into the movie, we heard a knock on the door.

   We paused the movie and looked at eachother, wondering who it could be outside. I grabbed my crowbar and snuck up to the door. I looked out the window to see two people outside, a man and a woman. "It's survivors. 2 of them. A man and a woman." I whispered to the boys.

   They nodded. "Maybe we should let them in? Are they armed?" Yoongi whispered back. I looked back out to see that they are not armed. In fact they had nothing on them, besides clothes that is. "No. In fact they have nothing. They have the same uniform as us. They're from our school."  Yoongi nodded and said to let them in.

  I opened the door, pointing the crowbar at them, "Who are you and what do you want?" They looked at me shocked, then at my crowbar. "W-well, we were wondering if we could stay here? We seen the lights and thought there would've been survivors like us who would take us in." The man poked his head in to see inside my house better.

   "Oh! Looks like you guys went to our school!" He said happily. "Yea. What of it?" Jimin came behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. He looked at the two fellow schoolmates, as if he was burning through them. The guy gulped, "Well, um...would you let us in?" Jimin and I looked at eachother, "Whats your names?" I asked. They answered quicker than expected.

  "My name is mark, and this is jisoo!" I narrowed my eyes. 'They seem to be telling the truth' I sighed, "Alright, you can stay, but you have to leave 2 days from now. Got it?" They nodded rapidly then hugging me. I pushed them off gently and went inside to sit down.

  The boys were eyeing the 2 strangers, as they walked in and sat down next to me. "You guys hungry?" I asked them and they accepted my offer. "We have leftover ramen. I'll go and get it." I got up to go and get the leftovers.

  Jimin's P.o.v.

  As Y/n was walking into the kitchen to get these two pity parties fed, I saw mark staring at her ass. "God at least have a little respect..." I mumbled, it caught his attention, "I'm sorry, did you say something." I was tempted to say something to him, but in the end I came up with an excuse, "Oh, no. Sorry." He nodded slightly and turned back towards the others.

  I eyed him the entire time Y/n was in the kitchen, getting their food. When she came back, she gave them their food and they thanked her. "Y/n? Can you come with me? I need to talk to you. Privately." As I said privately, I eyed the mark guy.

  He seemed clueless to what I was hinting. 'What a dumbass!' The others knew what I was talking about, as they too saw mark do what he did. They nodded showing they knew and that I could. "Uh, sure Jimin." I grabbed her hand taking her upstairs.

  "Jimin, if this is some lame trick to get into my pants, you've got another thing coming." She said as I closed her bedroom door. I turned to her serious faced. "Ok, what's going on?" She asked. "They're bad news." I said matter-of-factly. "You're talking about the pity parties down there right?" I nodded. 'Wow. I guess they are very obvious, if 2 of us can tell. I wonder if everyone else thinks that?' I shrugged it off and nodded.

  She sighed, "How so?" She asked. "Well that mark guy can't seem to control himself. He kept staring at your ass as you went to get him food. The others saw and didn't like either." She chuckled, "Aww, I never thought there would be a day, where 7 men get jealous over me at the same time."

   I blushed a little, "I n-never said I-" She interrupted me, "It's written all over your face. Don't lie to me." I chuckled. 'She can see right through me' she laughed, "Ok. I appreciate you guys worrying about me, but I'm perfectly fine. Guys will do that, no matter how hard you try to prevent it. I bet you and the others took a peek." She said raising her eyebrows knowingly.

  I chuckled, "Well there ain't no point in lying. You can tell if I lie anyway." She chuckled. "See? What did I tell ya? I'm not mad because I know it happens. Now of he touched me, that would be a different story." I nodded.

  "I would never let that happen. The others would agree." She shrugged, "You guys have only known me for a few hours, yet you're so protective of me, you get jealous if a guy stares at my ass." We both laughed. "Alright, let's head back down, or else they'll think we're banging in here." I nodded and we headed back down to the others.

  Y/n's P.o.v

  After that talk with jimin, I decided to make them feel better, by sitting far from mark. As were talking, I noticed mark was staring at me quite often. Almost to the point where it's creepy.

   I was sitting next to yoongi, he must've noticed my uneasiness, because he asked if I was alright. "Yea I would be better if mark would stop fucking staring at me. It's creepy as hell." He glanced at mark real quick. Trying not to make it obvious we were talking about him.

   He nodded telling me that he will stop if I don't acknowledge him. It worked for some time. I had to use the restroom, so I got up to head to the bathroom. I didn't tell the others, figuring they would know where I was going.

  After I was done relieving myself, I went to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands, the bathroom door opened, revealing mark. "Um, excuse me? This bathroom is occupied." He didn't say anything, but close the door, locking it.

  I looked at the locked door, then back at him. He had a look that no human should be able to do. "Hello? Didn't you hear me? I'm still in here!" Still nothing. I was about to yell, but he pushed me against the wall, covering my mouth.

  "Listen bitch. I just want to have some fun. Is that too much to ask?" I was shaking. I was terrified. He started attacking my neck, with sloppy, wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

  "No. PlEAse sTop." My words were just mumbled, as his hand was still on my mouth. He started caressing my body with his free hand. Feeling every part of it. Tears were threatening to fall from my shiny eyes. 

  He started taking my bottoms off. "Nononono!" I was crying, still screaming into his hand. He completely took my pants off. He picked me up, so my legs were around his waist. He then took his hand off my mouth, and before I could scream, attacked my lips with his. 'Please. Someone help me. Anybody. Jimin? Yoongi? Boys?' Then before I knew it, I was on the ground covered in sweat and tears.

  "I still can't believe you were a virgin! I mean you're hot! How could someone not tap this?" I couldn't hear a thing. It's like my soul left my body. 'I was..he just...no...no! NO!' I started crying again. Cradling myself. I heard mark scoff, "Please. It was just sex. You were bound to do it anyway, I just helped you along. You should be thanking me." I ignored him. He left the bathroom. Leaving me a complete mess on the floor. Covered in my own sorrow and regret.

  I don't know how long I was in there for, but must've been long, because someone was calling for me in the kitchen. I quickly stood up and yelled back, "I'm just gonna take a shower!" I heard footsteps coming closer, "but didn't you already have one?" I realized who it was. It was Jimin.

   'None of them can know about this' I thought to myself. "Y-yea, but I fell in the toilet!" I heard him laugh, "You clutz! Alright. I'll leave you alone then." I sighed when I heard him walk away. I got into the shower to clean myself off. After I was done, I realized, I didn't have any clean clothes.

   I grabbed a towel and walked out into the living area. I only saw Jimin and Jungkook on the couch. "Where's the others?" I spoke and they looked at me. They're eyes widened and they stuttered a little. "U-um, they went on to bed." You nodded.

   "Sorry I'm I'm dressed like this. I didn't have any clean clothes." They nodded. "It's t-totally fine Y/n." Jungkook said. I nodded heading up to my room to get some clothes. I sat on my bed thinking about what to do.

  Jungkook's P.o.v.

  'There were bruises. A lot of bruises.' "Jimin hyung." He nodded. Thinking the same thing I am. "Yea, I saw them too." I pulled my hair out of frustration. "Argh! What happened?!" I yelled. "I don't know, but we need to find out." I looked up at him and nodded. Jimin hyung and I, made our way up to Y/n's room and knocked on it lightly.

  "Come in!" We heard from inside. We walked in to see Y/n laying on her bed, on her back, looking up at the ceiling. She was now in her pj's. We sat down next to her on her bed. She rose up to look at us, "What is it?" Jimin and I looked at eachother than back at Y/n. "We saw the bruises. Tell us what happened."
-
-
-
Hello guys! Chapter 2 Is now up! And I just want to say, that yes this chapter had graphic content, and if you are sensitive to that then I'm sorry. Also, if you or a someone you know has went through that or is going through that, then please talk to someone! You need to get help. Speak up because it's not going to hurt you in any way. It will help you tromendously. Speaking from experience. I want you to know that you're not alone. You have people who love you and will try everything they can to help you. It's good to be selfish sometimes and this is definitely one of those things you can be selfish about. Please care about yourself before you help others. It's not a crime to be selfish. I love you and I want you to know that you don't have to go through this. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 43
"Trust the apocalypse to push him out of the closet." ----- Taehyung and Jimin are alone. Completely and utterly alone. The first attack hit more tha...
131K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
36.4K 2K 40
Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt more alone in his life... until he meets so...
85.4K 3.1K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...