It's Too Sweet.pjm ✓

Від LadyAdmi

A curse like no other, a contract like no other and a life like no other. Most people get to the top through... Більше

A/N.
TRAILER!!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Book of Swiller.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Book 2!
It's Too Sweet: Sweet Temptation
Sweet Temptation.

Chapter 29.

71 7 4
Від LadyAdmi

I try my hardest not to pay attention to Seolhyun as she walks to the back. Ever since I moved to the back behind Jimin and Namjoon she's always sneered or huffed my way, never once has she came but today is about shiny new things. Scary things actually.

I already got the vibe that I am in trouble when I entered the class this morning and everyone looked at me like I was roosted meat or something.

It doesn't help that the class is almost full..now everyone is going to witness whatever she has up her sleeve. My dad was so upset yesterday that he decided that from now on, the driver won't be taking me to school anymore, instead he'll start doing it. Like old times.
So I'll be coming to school minutes before the bell rings and leaving as soon the last bell rings.

Seolhyun walks in front of my desk sitting on Changkyun's table, shocking him. He grunts in annoyance putting his head up from the table. When he sees Seolhyun he shuts up and looks at me, his eyes popping out almost feeling sorry for me.

"You probably got the hint, right?" She doesn't even look at me but at her nails. "So I won't ask the question. You just answer," she says casually.

I can't believe she's causing a scene like this in class in front of everybody. Did she forget that she's a leader?

"Really? After harassing her you want to know what's going on in her life?" Our heads both snap up to Jimin. He's standing in front of us looking at Seolhyun, I try not to smile but I can't help it when my mouth tilts upwards.

"You don't need to know what happens in her life anymore," he says. "After that act you pulled, I don't think you're welcomed in her life,"

She looks angry and stands before she walks away she whispers to me, "Watch yourself." She kisses Jimin on the cheek with her hand on his collar. He just closes his eyes when she whispers in his ear.

He sits in his seat and Namjoon follows, sitting next to him. They both look at me and I'm taken aback.

"Thank you," I say uneasy.

He smiles his mochi smile and looks at Namjoon. My eyes move to Namjoon and he's shaking his head. "I'll start of my day properly. Good morning Yoona, how are you?"

I giggle lightly but reply. "I'm good and you?" he nods his head.

"Why didn't you come to the dance room this morning?" Jimin asks.

After my dad reprimanded me yesterday, I really have to be more careful when it comes to Jimin..or any boy for that matter, even Hoseok.

"I arrived now," I look at him. "And I'll probably be coming at this time from now on,"

"You can still make it to the dance room even if it's two minutes left on the clock," he says. "I like seeing you before anyone else," I blush looking away.. Of course when ever I want to separate myself he flirts with.

Namjoon shakes his head and smacks Jimin on the head, "Do I have to keep you in check?" I laugh to myself watching Jimin complain he doesn't need anyone checking him while Namjoon reminds him he has a girlfriend.

"Just because Seolhyun is my girlfriend doesn't mean when I'm with Yoona, Seolhyun becomes nothing no. Yoona and I are friends, maybe even besties," Jimin says.

Namjoon pulls a face and shakes his head. "That's right, but your girlfriend is hell dressed up like heaven,"

Mr Xuimin walks in with a big smile, if only I was taught by him then I'd know why he's always smiling. "Good morning class. It's a beautiful day today isn't?"

He sets his things down and fixes his glasses on his face. "Just one announcement, The annual school review is next month. Only a number of you have paid and I'm urging for the rest of you to pay, supporting the school and your fellow dramatic arts students,"

I turn to Changkyun, who's in his own world. "Are you going?" I lean and back away. He looks at me quickly and points himself. I nod my head facing him fully giving him my attention once Mr Xumin is done.

He clears his throat. "Uh," his voice is raspy and deep that my eyes enlarge a bit. Deep. "No I don't think so,"

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Well, to say there's nothing to look forward to is a lie since you'll be performing but still I feel intimidated."

I'm shocked when he mentions me, I smile. "How do you know I'll be performing?"

"I-I- I- I- you know, um everybody knows you're performing," he clears his throat and looks forward. I watch his Adam apple on his throat go down then comes back up.

"You know Changkyun, you don't have to be nervous around me. I'm just like you, but female and basically not like you but you know normal,"

Namjoon raises his brows and turns to us. "Normal, what?"

"I'll try not to be nervous," Changkyun grins messing his hair.

__________________

At the cafeteria

"So where were you yesterday?" Kai asks taking a fork full of salad.

So-hye nods her head rapidly, "You know who else wasn't here yesterday?"

"Jimin," I say.

"Ji- yeah wait. How did you know he wasn't here? Where you with me?" She questions.

My eyes bulge and I shake my head. Forgive me for lying. "No, I just figured. Seolhyun came by me and the way people looked at me I assumed that I was in deep shit,"

"Well both of you missed an important meeting. Tomorrow, Saturday they will be tailoring our blazers,"

"Whatever, anyway deep shit is right, Seolhyun actually came here to our table and questioned where you were," Vernon says.

"Really?"

They all nod there head except Min-Yo. She looks up to me and carries on eating her fries. What's her problem?

"Yoona not to repeat the epic humiliating embarrassment that happened a week ago, I suggest you keep your distance between those people," Vernon advice's.

I nod my head and shift close to Min-Yo. "What's up?" I whisper. She looks at me and offers her fries. I take one and chew on it slowly. She gets close to my ear and whispers.

"I know you're lying?" I glance at her and there's a grin playing on her mouth. "You should see your face right now,"

"How'd you-"

"Hi," everyone at our table is quiet, I look to Vernon and Kai. They are looking at the person behind me, Hoseok. I turn to him and he smiles when our eyes meet. "Can I borrow her for a minute?"

So much for keeping my distance. I really don't know what to expect when I'm with Hoseok. Last time I spoke to him he was angered because I was chatting with Jimin.

"Hoseok-"

"Shhhhh," he takes my hand and we walk out the cafeteria. When we are outside I face him and he gently pushes me to the wall. He presses his lips softly on mine kissing me. I kiss him back but stop when his head is in between my neck. "Yoona," he whispers on my neck causing shivers down my spine.

"Hoseok,"

"I feel like we are wandering in a maze on two different sides. I just wanted to kiss you to make sure that what I'm thinking isn't true,"

"What are you thinking?"

"That you are in danger," he has said this before but I still don't know what he means.

"What do you mean?"

He gets away from me and I notice his hairstyle, it's brown and a bit curly. "Yesterday," my breath hitches as he speaks. "I felt my heart race, I couldn't think clearly. You're heart was beating so fast that I nearly had a heart attack," he chuckles. "In gym class,"

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yoona the question is are you okay? What happened to you? I could feel your heart but couldn't reach out to you," He says holding both my hands in his big warm hands. He doesn't say anything else but shakes his head. "Let's take a walk,"

"Where?"

"Do you trust me?" Déjà vu. My eyes enlarge at his question and I force myself to reply.

"Y-yes of course I do,"

"Than follow me,"

At the music class

Miss Kim hands out a rubric for free styling that's due the next time we see her. Min-Yo keeps mumbling about some american artist and her new obsession for him. I honestly don't get it with her and her music taste, they are horrible.

"The frequency of the song is weird, I don't know how you could ever like the song,"

She rolls her eyes. "I know its weird but if you listen to it more than once you'll start liking it," I shake my head and scrunch my face. Not even half way through the song can cut it for me. "Whatever just hear it," she puts the ear bud in my ear the piano plays alone before a low base comes in with a man's voice frantically pitching wrongly. The lady starts singing and her voice gives off that sinister harmonious vibe.

"I'm guessing you like?" She says, with her hand out.

"It's not bad but again its bad. I give credit to the lyrics though," I nod my head giving her hand a five not knowing exactly why it's out. She laughs and high fives herself again going back to her work writing down potential words for her freestyle.

"What are you even writing when you don't even know what you'll sing about?" I ask.

"Well, I have this gift to come up with catchy lyrics so whatever topic they give me can go hand in hand with my lyrics,"

"Oh yeah," I tap my pencil on my empty notepad.

She's about to sing when a voice behind us makes us jump.

"Girls even though discussions are open it doesn't mean you can share your pieces, right Min-Yo?" Mr Kwon's stale voice says. He comes in front of us and eyes Min-Yo down. I clear my voice removing the ear bud from my ear. His eyes avert to mine loosing all that stale giving it some colour.

"Young lady," he calls. His nickname for me has already gotten around the school so quickly, I already feel Min-Yo's ear leaning in.

"Yes sir," I pick up my pencil looking at him.

He glances from my notepad then to me. "Your page is empty," he states.

"Sir I feel its dumb that we have to prepare for something that is unprepared," he throws his famous smirk and rounds me, standing behind my chair. He leans down to my ear causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Oh young lady if only you stopped feeling with your head and started feeling with your heart then you'd know how much you are capable of," his voice is barely above a whisper sending shivers up my spine.

"You'd know that you don't need anyone in you to give you a little more sparks,"

Hoseok..

My breath hitches in my throat as I turn to him. His smiling and looking me straight in my eyes.

_________________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

97.9K 3.1K 32
~we can meet in the middle, bodies and soul collide~ sequel to texting
4.8K 696 57
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯! 𝘚𝘦𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮... Sia Winters is an average university student who lives her life bein...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5K 353 10
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀ...