That Kind Of Story

By ackles_is_mine

NO DESCRIPTION More

That Kind Of Story
Authers Note
That Kind Of Story: Chapter 3
Authors Note
That Kind Of Story: Chapter 4
That Kind Of Story
That Kind Of Story: Chapter 5
Abandon All Hope

That Kind Of Story: Chapter 2

140 13 0
By ackles_is_mine

He stared at you 'Y-Your Sure Of It?' 'I Just took a test Dean, Im Sure Of It' 'Your Pregnant!' He picked you up and spun you around. He set you down and hugged you, kissing your forhead and rocking you. Just a night ago you were boyfriend and girlfriend now you were husband and wife and mother and father. 'Im going to call Sammy and the family' You smiled when he said 'Family' because really Sam was his only family still alive but he found everyone close his family. 'Hey Dean, Mind If I Tell Everyone?' 'Sure Baby' He smiled and handed you his phone. You figured you might as well tell Sam first, you typed in S and there he was. 'Hey Sam, How Are You?' 'Hey Y/N (Your Name), Im Good. You?' 'Sam, Ive Got Wonderful News! Im Pregnant!' 'Oh My Gosh Congragulations!' His voice narrowed. 'Its Dean's Right?' 'Yes!' 'Haha Im Just Joking, Congragulations, Im Finally Going To Be An Uncle!' 'Haha Yes' 'Ive Got To' He cut himself off. 'This Is Great News, Oh Shoot! Ive Got To Go!' 'Haha Ok Bye' You sat there for the next hour telling the whole family the good news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
727K 60.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
240K 3.4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...