Sky is admitted to Libir acad...

By Dracotheking

a fanfiction of the Trinity Seven. Alternated. More

introduced at gunpoint
grimoire 1: identified
trapped in a bind
friendship
Arata's magus mode
the truth among Skyler's loss
Skyler's first form
enrolling into Libir academy
the five forms identified
how Sky got his grimoire
empty stomach's
ending of book 1

Skyler's Decision

81 1 0
By Dracotheking

Sky glares and asks: who are you? The girl smiled and said: you mean to tell me you don't remember your old friend from the past? I'm seren nightchant.

Sky scratches his head and said: everyone in that city is gone. You're a fake! Arata grabs Sky's hand and runs to the academy's classroom. Sky pulls his hand away and shouts: why'd you do that Arata!? He sighed and said: they had evil intents. I had to get you out of there.

Lilith, Levy, and Aran walk in and Lilith said: both of you are completely vulnerable until you decide your thema. Sky nodded and said: mine shall be wrath. The nvidia archive.

His grimoire glowed and said: hit me with everything you got! Your heart your soul, your emotions, hit me with all of them! Skys body began to glow blue. A mages outfit appears on him and he said: so This is what magic feels like. I like it. I feel amazing!

Sky's outfit had a red scarf around his neck, up to his mouth. He looks at Levy and said: I guess we are both ninja's now!

Levy smiled and said: i guess you're right! Sky and Levy clashed blades and Lilith said: not inside the academy you two! Arata laughed and said: this could be interesting, wouldn't you agree Lilith? She sighed and said: i suppose your right Arata.

Sky looks at Arata and said: hey bro? Arata looks up and says: yes Sky? He smiled and said: your the last one. Can't wait to see what you pick, Surprise me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
204K 9.3K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...