Not Your Average

By KristianN04

This story is about a young woman named Breyoncè, she is 20 years old. Breyoncè is from St.Louis but moved to... More

Introductions !
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 6.

1.4K 36 0
By KristianN04

°
°
°
Breyoncè pov.

I opened the door and it was Tj babymomma / my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. I was confused on why she was here at my house like girl get out my doorstep. "Have you seen Tj?" She said it real hard with a real attitude. "Nah but I see him coming down the hallway real fast." I said it while mean mugging her but when she turned around and seen that he wasn't really there I slammed the door real hard and locked it. She tried it like what your kid father got to be over here for. I went and took care of my hygiene stuff it was like two in a half hours passing. When I got done I looked at my phone that was on the charger and seen that Kingston texted me a goodnight text like he really trying to win me over! I called my bestfriend cause I haven't talked to her in a minute like who can't go without talking to they bestie? We talked for hours until I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up by a knock at the door . Why people always popping up on me? I got up to get it and it was Tj.
°
°
°
Tj Pov.

When she opened that door I went completely off on her! I stepped in her apartment and closed the door."who was that earlier you was all giggling and stuff!" I was yelling to the top of my lungs I was so mad. "You are not my boyfriend i dont have time for a relationship im living life handling my money , so why are you tripping and plus don't you have a family to be taking care of?" She said it real bold! "Breyoncè im sorry but you running around here with a clown. " I said it like I ran something over here. "GET OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I GET YA BABYMOM'S TO COME ESCORT YOU OUT MY APARTMENT" she yelled so loud I'm surprised Katrina not here yet. But I understand so I left but I sent a text to her as soon as I did.
°
°
°
Stay tuned for next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 93.8K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
2M 56.7K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
545K 6.7K 93
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!