Random Eddsworld One-Shots

DragonGone

Just some random eddsworld one-shots I am gonna write. I do take requests. (Cover is by Wattpad user Comet-B... Еще

Request Page! (Closed for now)
Edd x Reader- Cuddles
Matilda x Fem!Reader- Mirror
Tord x Reader- Trees and Silence
TomTord- Hoodies
Edd x Reader- Not My Drink
Tom x Cat!Reader- Stray Friends
Hey
Not Dead!
Tord x Child!Reader- Double Trouble
Prince Matt x Reader
Future!Tom x Reader
Red Leader x Reader
Monster Tom x Reader
OD!Tom x OD!Tord
Tagged!
Girly!Matt x Tomboy!Reader
Contest(s)!
Thank You!
OD!Matt x OD!Reader
OD!Matt x Male!Reader
A/N- Sorry
This is It

Contest Results!

1K 14 5
DragonGone

Hello lovelies! Here is the moment that you guys have been waiting for! Thank you guys for all of the entries! If you readers would like to check out all of the entries, feel free to check out a reading list I have created with all of the stories that contained their entries! Also, they all are amazing artists, so please check out their amazing works!

Without further ado, here are the results!

In second place we have...
*drumroll*

XxChloe_The_NekoxX!

Congratulations! Please PM me with what you would like your one-shot to be about!

And now, for the winner who gets their art as the new cover...
*drumroll again*

Comet-Boyo!

Congratulations! Your artwork will be featured as the new cover for this book! Also, please PM me with what you would like a one-shot about.

Thank you to all who submitted artwork for the contest! I didn't think anyone would actually enter it, but I was surprised! And if you were tagged, please PM me what you would like a one-shot about! Go as specific as you would like, I don't mind! I will write those asap.

Once again, thank you and see you in the next one-shot!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

25.2K 351 22
Hi there, This is a book full of one shots. You CAN request anything!!! Literally anything. I don't care what you do in the comments, just have fun...
3.4K 70 16
This is a book of oneshots including smuts and fluffs. REQUESTS OPEN!!! This is my first book so I hope you enjoy it! Edit: I'm probably gonna discon...
462K 13.8K 40
This is gonna be a mostly fluffy collection of tomtord oneshots. If you Have any prompts or a request for what kinda of oneshots I should write let m...
149K 3.6K 25
Voltron x Reader one shots (or imagines whatever you prefer to call them)! Requests open! I'm relatively new to writing with Wattpad, but I'll try my...