The Unexpected (Unedited)

Von Jody244

Jada Montgomery was a jovial, caring, loving and helpful young lady who tries to help everyone. Her first boy... Mehr

Casting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author note
Casting
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Chapter Part One
Bonus Chapter Two
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
The Unexpected Book Two
Author Note
EXCITED
Hood's Drama
New book
The Unfair Game
New story

Chapter 22

15.9K 690 38
Von Jody244

The unexpected

Jordan POV....

I haven't glimpse Jada after we kissed yesterday, I was so over joy when I felt the baby moving and reacted stupidly and kissed her now she's avoiding me. I've been thinking alot about what she said about being in the baby life and she do have a point after all we didn't sign any contract or anything. I was outside Karen's office waiting on her to buzz me in which happened seconds after.

"Hi Karen how are you?" I said with a small smile.

"I am ok brother, I haven't seen you in a while?" She replied smiling "Go ahead spill it" she added, pointing to the chair opposite her for me to sit.

"What are you talking about?" I asked a little confused.

"I know you Jordan, you're here for advice that's the only time I see you in my office" she replied,  rolling her eyes.

"Can't I just come to visit my sister?" I asked pulling out the chair.

She give a "I know you look' and I couldn't help but laughed at how much she knows me.

" OK fine! you know me too well... I sigh " There's a problem " I said glaring at the desk.

"Talk to me Jordan" she said, shoving my shoulder gently.

"Firstly I didn't tell Jessica that I am the father for the baby, I told her we are adopting the baby..... yes I know that was stupid to say to her but I couldn't let out the truth  and now Jada want to be apart of the baby life's and--

" Did you just said Jada? " she asked eyeing me attentively.

I was so carried away I didn't remember I didn't tell  her who the mother of the baby is and we hardly talk since the dinner. I guess nothing hides for ever it always comes out.

"Jordan who is this Jada girl?" she asked, intrigued about the name Jada.

"The Jada that-- I was cut off by the knocking on the door.

*******

Jada POV...

I can't stop thinking about the kissed yesterday. It's putting a lot of thoughts in my head about him. I'm sure it happened because we were excited and got carried away but although I kissed back I still keep on avoiding him.

It's my last day at work today, I decided to take the rest even though I can continue working but I'll be showing  soon and I haven't mention my pregnancy to any of my co-workers. I  haven't speak to Miss Grey because she wasn't in when I came.

I started gathering my things together after I finished dressing some manuqins and stitched up some dresses hems. My feet are hurting and a little swollen, I'm going to missed this place so much and these co-workers of mine especially Lucas and Cameron. I already announced to them I am leaving because I have to go back to my parents I California.

" I can't believe your leaving Jada " Cameron said with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Cameron but I'll visit when I am back in Florida" I said cheerfully.

"Remind me why you leaving again? Mark asked being dramatic as always.

" Mark I already told you I have to go back to California to stay with my parents " I lied, I just didn't feel comfortable spilling my business even though the are great friends to me but that's just me. I haven't even tell my parents yet.

"How are you expecting me to work without you? He sigh dramatically " who is going to go for my coffee and get me snacks when I'm hungry? " he added.

"That's why you're going to missed when I'm gone, sending me for your coffee and snacks?" I laughed.

Mark is the fun one, he keeps the vibes going well all of them do but he's more dramatically. I hate that I have to lie to them about the reason I am leaving but if I spill the real reason then alot of questions is will be asked that I am not up for.

"As much as I don't like you Jada I'm really going to miss you" Jasmine said which surprised me.

"I know you love me Jasmine and I am going to  miss you too" I smiled, embracing her tightly.

"I didn't say you could do that" she frowned playfully.

Everyone laughed except Lucas, after I told them it's my last day he's been moody and ignoring everyone. After laughter and chattering between us I excuse myself to go talked to Miss Grey. As soon as I was outside her office, I knocked the door and seconds later she buzzed me in. I instantly  regret coming this time when my eyes locked with the person sitting in from of her.

"Jada I am glad your here please join us" Miss Grey said, puzzling me.

Then it hit me, he told her she knows I am having his baby. I walked nervously glaring at them both and sat in the chair next to him, rubbing my sweaty palms together.

"So Jordan you were saying?" She said staring at Jordan who looked a little tense.

"What's going on?" I asked anxiously.

"You didn't tell me you were pregnant with my brother's baby" she said with an unknown expression.

"So you're the woman who wanted to get rid of his baby?" She said furrowing her brows with her expression still unreadable.

I looked over at  Jordan and give him "you told her" looked but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sor---

" I'm glad you didn't because you make my brother finally becoming a father and I can finally have a niece to spoil" she said with a wide smile.

"Actually it's a nephew" Jordan give out.

"What?" She frowned slightly "I am happy any ways" she started smiling again.

I was shocked seeing this part of her, she's always moody and be cocky at times but this version of her is smooth and happy. Well thank fully to God she will allow me to continue working after the baby is born but still Jordan hasn't said anything more after I asked to be in my child's life.

Well I was avoiding him and it's one day ago.... But if there have to be a fight about it then I am prepared because Jessica will not being around my child. I excused myself to go get my stuff, it is actually evening and everyone was gathering there stuff to go. They all hugged me again and told me goodbyes and how they are going miss me even Jasmine. I grabbed my things and took another look  around the place I love to work so much and sigh sadly, as I turned around I met Lucas unpleasant face.

"So you're leaving for real?" He asked  with his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah" I answered  in a low tone.

"Why?" He asked

Not again I explained a million times today why I'm leaving... Actually lied a million times. How much more time do I have to commit such sin? URG!

"Lucas I alrea--

" The real reason Jada " he said a little angry "you can lie to the  others but I know it's because your pregnant" he blurted out and I choke on my spit.

How did he know?...

"I don't know what you talking about Lucas" I muttered.

I took my bag and made a beeline to the open door but his hands stopped me by blocking the way.

"You don't have to lie to me Jada, I've known for a while and I still like you even though you're pregnant" he said sincerely.

I didn't know what to say because he's right I am pregnant and he's my friend I could talk to him about anything. I talked to him almost about everything even about my break up with Alex.

"Please don't tell the others at least not for now and I am sorry I keep it from you" I said softly "Are we still friends? " I said softly staring down on my swollen feet.

"Jada I don't want to be friends" he said getting closer to me " I like you more than that " he breath out.

"Lucas I'm preg--

He didn't let me finished his lips pressed to mine and his hands snakes around my waist, I didn't kissed back I was shocked. Lucas is like a brother to me and I hate to hurt his feeling but I already have feelings for some one else.

Another kiss from another man.... Wasn't expecting Lucas.

" Lucas stop we can't do this I like you as a friend that's it" I said pulling away.

I quickly walked out the door and saw those pairs of blue eyes staring at me with an unknown expression. Did he saw Lucas kissed me? Why am I even feeling bad about him seeing? We aren't together.....

But you have feelings for him... my subconscious said and I couldn't deny it.

*****
Edited.

Questions:

What were Lucas thinking?

Did you like it, be honest?

Vote and comment!!!

Toddles I am out!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43 1 4
Jada is now 19 Just started college 2 months ago . She's in a toxic relationship with a guy name Terrell , and she is so over all the bullshit he hav...
The Promise Von Nii

Jugendliteratur

111K 5.2K 39
Sienna Montgomery has been a fighter ever since her first boyfriend left her. One day, she bites off more than she can chew in a fight that will fore...
267K 10.2K 33
Jada Montgomery and Jordan Grey met a a night club one some years ago. They had a one night stand and six weeks later she found out she was pregnant...
8.3K 323 31
Jada is a teen that makes bad choices but will she do right find out.. •I wanna thank y'all for reading• 🖤✨ Part 2 is here!!!!