'Till Graduation Day (Camila...

By 4NKN0WN

Y/N Cadwell is a dancer at an art school with one girl in her mind, which is also her best friend. She sacrif... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Backstory
Chapter 3 : Practice
Chapter 4 : New Encounters
Chapter 5 : Childhood
Not an Update
Chapter 6 : Childhood Pt. 2
Chapter 7 : Coming Out
Chapter 8 : Possible Threat?
Chapter 9 : Hands Off
Chapter 10 : Basketball Practice
Chapter 11 : Let Them Know
Chapter 12 : First Date
Chapter 13 : Bounce, Bounce, Bounce
Chapter 14 : Mark, Michael, Mickey, all the same.
Chapter 16 : Field Trip (2/5)
I'll try to update more often...
Chapter 17 : Field Trip (3/5)
Chapter 18 : Field Trip (4/5)
Chapter 19 : Field Trip (5/5)
Chapter 20 : Say it Again
Chapter 21 : Baby-Sitting Date
Chapter 22 : Nothing Ever Lasts
Chapter 23 : Are You Out There?
Chapter 24 : Where are You?
Special Chapter : Christmas Special
Chapter 25 : Why Would I?
Chapter 26 : Save Me
I'm So Sorry
So...hi
Hello
Chapter 27 : Loyalty
Is Anyone Still Reading This?

Chapter 15 : Field Trip (1/5)

1.2K 43 4
By 4NKN0WN

"Wakey-wakey travellers! We are now at our destination." She joked, or so I think.

"We know, Waze wannabe. Isn't it because why the bus is stopped?" Justin retorted from the front of the bus but fortunately we heard it too so we laughed.

"I really don't get why I was assigned to horny and idiotic teenagers like you lot, I do my job like it's my last day here." She ranted in front of us, hah. Like we care bish.

"We don't care, now do your job 'like it's your last day on earth,' your words, not mine." Dua told her and plugged her earphones back.

The tour guide huffed irritatingly and put up her happy attitude.

"Baby, wake up." I shook Camila awake and she looked at all directions before looking at me with a cheesy smile.

"What'cha smiling at?" I asked amused.

"I woke up to the most perfect girl sitting beside me." She said and if that wasn't cute, I don't know what is.

"My cute and beautiful girlfriend," I told her and she blushed under my gaze. "I am not perfect." I said.

"Who told you that? Whoever told you that is maybe just isn't content with his or her life." She pouted and I just wanted to kiss that pout off of her face.

"Y'know-" I got cut off with everybody cheering.

"Students are now allowed to leave and go to your respective rooms, except for one special request." Our science professor; Mr. Riós, looked at me. (If you know my reference, ily.)

The squad also looked at me and I just shrugged them off making most of them itch with desire to ask me why our professor looked at me.

"Ms. Cadwell! You are needed here, please comply." Mr. Riós called for me and I immediately went there because I know why they addressed me.

"Here's the penthouse key," He handed me 3 keycards "Don't lose them, they'll be needed on the last day. I'm sure that you know how it works, right?" I nodded in agreement.

"Great! I am trusting you on this, Y/N. Keep everyone composed at the penthouse." I smiled.

"Of course, sir. Won't let you down." He patted my back and motioned for my friends to come over and unboard the bus with their luggage.

"Okay, what are those for?" Lauren asked me and I just showed them the card because it pretty much explains everything.

'Penthouse'

They all froze in place from the sudden news.

"Okay, now that you guys know. Let's go?" I asked them but nobody answered.

"Well?? I can just put these back then we can have ordinary hotel rooms." I started walking to the lobby to return the penthouse but then the boys blocked my way.

"Uhm, no Y/N. Are you crazy?" Ford asked me with wide eyes.

"You guys weren't answering me, so I thought you guys didn't like it." I explained then shrugged. Suddenly, Ethan hoisted me up and placed me on his shoulders.

"Put me down, you bastard!" I repeatedly hit his back but to no avail.

"You got a fighter here Camila, beware." He joked as he carried me to the elevator.

"What floor is it on?" Normani commanded.

"32nd floor." I answered.

"Don't fuck with us Y/N! There's only 31 floors here!" Lauren huffed.

"Language, jeez." Ally exclaimed, making Lauren mumble a 'sorry'

"Maybe because they need my recognition in order to activate the damn button needed." I sassed and continued hitting Ethan.

"Turn around, Than." Francis told him with a smirk.

"Just put me down then everything'll fix itself." I told them but they weren't having it.

"Nu-uh." He turned around making me face to face with the face recognition thingy.

*bzzt
*Welcome, Ms. Cadwell.

A robotic voice said then the elevator started moving.

"Much better." Dinah said and leaned on the railing.

Camila went to my side and cupped my face.

"You okay, baby?" She asked me cutely.

"No, I'm not. Please tell them to put me down already." I asked with as much cuteness I have.

"No can do, I'm in on this. Sorry babe." She blew me a kiss and returned to her place a while ago.

I huffed and waited for the elevator to reach our floor.

Few minutes later...

*ding

The elevator doors opened and revealed where we'll be staying for the week.

"Oh wait, I forgot. I paid for this penthouse so make yourselves at home." I smiled and left them all hanging their mouths open.

"Oh. Babe, I need you to come with me." I pulled Camila to the direction of our bedroom.

I opened the door leading to our bedroom and presented her the view of Miami.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Wow? That's all you can say? No 'Oh my gosh baby, this is amazing' or 'God, just take me right here, right now'?" I mimicked her voice and she playfully glared at me.

"I'm just shocked, no words can express what I'm feeling right now." She admitted while leaning into me since I hugged her from behind.

"It's obvious. Your eyes give it away, to be honest. That's the thing I like about you, without even saying anything, I can already feel what you're feeling just by looking into your eyes," I told her and she turned around and looked at me.

"You're a charmer, y'know that?" She kissed the corner of my lips and that made me smile like an idiot.

"Is that a thing now?" I asked amused.

"Oh I don't know, maybe?" She shrugged and snuggled into me more.

"C'MON LOVEBIRDS! LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE BEFORE THE PROFESSOR CALLS US!" Lauren yelled from the bottom.

We looked at each other and huffed. We got our stuff, that was necessary and made our way downstairs.

"Gosh darn Lauren, way to ruin the moment." I sarcastically clapped and Lauren just smiled at me.

"You're Welcome. Now, let's play!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Get a bottle and let me start it!" Dinah argued with Normani and wrestled with her to get the damned bottle.

"No! I already told you! You always get everything here!" Normani argued back.

They argued back and forth and the rest of us just sat there and watched their bickering, which was really entertaining by the way.

"What the hell do you mean? Nevermind, just give me the bottle!" Dinah said.

"Y'know what? Why don't I start it? Since you two can't keep it together." Ally snatched the bottle out of their grip and spun it. Finally.

The first spin landed on Francis.

"Oh, c'mon!" He hit the table making the contents of the table shake.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He answered.

"Playin' it safe." I said.

"What can I say? So, what's the question?" He smiled and waited for our question.

Normani smirked at me and I'm positive that she's thinking what I'm thinking.

"Do you have a crush in this room? If so, who?"

"W-what? Can I have a d-different question?" He smiled awkwardly and that's when I new, I got him cornered.

"Nope. Now answer the question, Francis." Ally told him.

"I'd rather not say..."He eyed me but I just shrugged it off.

"C'monnn," Ally pleaded more. This is getting too good.

"Yeah 'Cis. Everybody's waiting." Ethan teased him more since he also knows who we're talking about.

"Fine!" He huffed before saying his answer, "Yes, I do have a crush here and- and-...it's Ally!" He blurted out making the both of them blush.

"It's just your motherly nature that seems to pull me in and your kindness, and your generosity, and- God, I adore everything everything about you! Happy?!" He said the last part mostly aiming at us.

"Very. Now who's next?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that? Spin the bottle!" Ethan yelled and spinned the bottle.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Camila P.O.V

Quick little update. After that shocking confession of Francis, both of them got really close ,and by close I mean closer. At the moment the only people who didn't do anything yet was Y/N and Olivia.

"So this leaves us with 2 people, Y/N and Olivia! We have decided what your DARES are gonna be so get ready, it's more of a challenge." Hailee introduced and brought out a packet of pocky and placed me and Ellie in front of them.

"I think I know where this is going..." Y/N winked at me. I mouthed a 'stop it' but she just shook her head. While Olivia on the other side is disgusted.

"In this challenge, we will see which of the two pairs will have the shortest length of a stick, specifically a pocky stick." Normani.

"Whoever wins, gets a free massage from all of us and free bragging rights...and a bag of cheetos so...let's go!" Dinah, of course.

"So, we just gotta break them to the smallest size possible?" I asked because it wasn't really clear enough for me.

"Nu-uh sweetheart, you both will eat the stick. Together." Ally answered me and returned back to Francis.

Oh no

"Let's start it with Olivia and Ellie!" Ford brought them to the front, placed them face to face and made Ellie hold the stick with her mouth.

"On go...GO!"

Olivia started closing in and if it were in a different angle, they would appear to be kissing.

"And its is...5 centimeters long!" Ethan measured it and put it aside. Now, it's our turn.

"We gotta beat that babe. I want free bragging rights." She put the stick on my mouth and braced myself.

"1, 2, 3...GO!"

I felt like everything was in slow motion. As she closed in, I can see her smirk. Our lips were just inches from each other and I could smell her minty breath. All I could do was just sit there and let her do the work.

She closed in as far as she can go and when I thought it could get any closer than that, she used her teeth to bite the stick to beat the score.

"Well, we don't need to measure that anymore...cuz clearly, it's literally obvious..." Hailee said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"YOU WIN Y/N!!"

"YES! Now I can-"

**All students, please report to the lobby for the first field trip activity. Please coordinate and secure your belongings.
Have a nice day!**

"Aaand, that's our queue. Let's go!" Lauren pushed us all out of the penthouse and made our way to the lobby.

Let the fun begin...hopefully

--------------------------------------------------------------
So hey, school's hectic. I'm not making excuses here but I am really trying to update so...enjoy this chapter!

Ps. Hope you have a nice day!

-authr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 85.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
89.3K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
14K 343 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ