Sterek and Scisaac

TooAttachedAsAlways

One-shots - mostly Sterek but there is always Scisaac present + actual shorts focused on Scisaac. If you wa... Еще

Soulmates No. 1 Sterek
Soulmates No. 1 Scisaac
Tap That Alpha Ass - Sterek
YouTube P1 Sterek
Do You Like Pina Coladas?
Fights and Battles? - Sterek
The Run
Soulmates No. 2 - Sterek
Soulmates No. 2 - Scisaac
YouTube P2 - Sterek
Coming Home - Sterek
Free Food - Sterek
A Little Too Much - Scisaac
This Is Serious! - Sterek
Nora - Sterek
Mr Don't-Leave-Me-I'm-Cold-And-Lonely - Sterek
Tripping For You - Sterek
Bad Influences - Sterek
This is La Vie En Rose - Sterek
Music to My Ears - Sterek
Bubbles and Bath Bombs - Sterek
Rinse It Out - Sterek
Anything But That Movie - Sterek
Innocence - Sterek
Philosophical Help - Sterek
Out of Control - Scisaac
Music to My Ears Pt. 2 - Sterek
You Asshole - Sterek
Boyfriend Tag - Sterek
Horror Game - Sterek
Late Night Shift - Sterek
What else? - Sterek
We're Onto You Pt.1 - Sterek
Influential and Wonderful - Sterek
We're Onto You Pt. 2 - Sterek
Vodka - Sterek
Ebenezer Hale - Sterek
For Now and Evermore - Sterek
Reunion - Sterek
Surprise? - Sterek
But I Still Want You - Sterek
Habits - Sterek
Good Luck - Sterek
Pain and Promises - Scisaac
Forever - Sterek
Good Luck 2 - Sterek
Good Luck 3 - Sterek
Good Luck 4 - Sterek
Good Luck 5 - Sterek
Good Luck 6 - Sterek
Dance With Me? - Scisaac
Warm Up - Sterek
Follow-Up Author's Note

Misunderstandings - Sterek

2.2K 78 3
TooAttachedAsAlways

A/N Ahhh, I'm eighteen now... I'm not ready to be an adult, and here I am. 

Burst of inspiration, so I hope you enjoy! 

-Stiles-
"When are they arriving?" Lydia asks no one in particular as she enters the Hale Pack House.

"In about an hour or so," I answer her, from my comfortable seat that is my Sourwolf's warm lap.

He's invested in a book at the moment and I've been stuck here for over an hour already. But hey, it's not like I'm complaining or anything. If I could, I'd live here.

"Alright, good. Is everyone ready?" she asks, sitting down across from us, adjusting her hair. "I don't want our pack to be an embarrassment."

I grin. "They're all washed and dressed. Ready to make a good impression. You don't need to worry, leave it up to the alpha pair. We handle the pack quite well."

Lydia nods. "I know, it just seems like you're very comfortable there."

I nod and kiss Derek's cheek. "Luckily I had everyone in order before this happened."

"So what's the plan?" Scott asks as he and Isaac enter the room, holding hands.

"We're just acquainting ourselves with the neighbouring pack. We need to keep good relations with them after all," Derek says, placing his book down and pulling me closer.

I get up and stretch my back. I was slouched around Derek for a while there so my muscles are all tense from being set in awkward positions. You'd think they'd be used to it, but apparently not.

"Alright," I say. "I'm gonna have a quick shower and nicer clothes on."

"But you look great as you are now," Derek says, trying to pull me back into his lap.

"Maybe to you," I huff. "But I'm the emissary, I should look appropriate, and being in shorts and one of your shirts isn't going to cut it."

He huffs but lets go of my wrist, allowing me to leave and go upstairs to get ready.

I honestly didn't think my shower was that long, but by the time I'm in mine and Derek's room I can hear the packs greeting one another. So I'm rushing to throw on a nice dark blue button up shirt and a new pair of black skinny jeans. They're a little tight and tough due to the newness of them, but they work with the shirt.

Once I make it downstairs and out the front door everyone has already been introduced. I approach Derek, where he's talking with who's obviously the alpha of the other pack.

"Ah, Jordan," Derek says, turning to draw attention to me. "This is my trusted Emissary, Stiles Stilinski."

"Stilinski?" Jordan says and I nod. "I came across John Stilinski on the way here. Apparently I was going a little too fast."

I blush and look down. Of course Dad would be the one to pull over the alpha of the neighbouring pack. "Dad's just doing his job I guess."

Jordan nods. "Emissary you say? So you're a druid?"

"Spark, actually."

He hums. "That's why you smell different."

I nod, and as I'm about to wrap an arm around Derek's waist, two new people approach us.

"These are my children," Jordan says. "Harrison and Claire. Harrison is the future alpha of my pack, he has great potential."

"No doubt," Derek smiles politely. But there's something off about it, but I can't put my finger on it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Harrison." They shake hands and the area around the two is very tense and I look to Claire.

"Hi! I'm Stiles," I say, happily shaking her hand. "The Emissary of the Hale Pack."

"Wow," she whistles. "That's impressive. How old are you? Our Emissary is older than Dad."

Jordan huffs behind here and I just laugh a little. "I'm twenty-one. How old are you?"

"Twenty-three. Harrison over there is twenty-five, but he's already acting like an old man."

I laugh and Harrison blushes in embarrassment. "Don't say stuff like that Claire!" he exclaims, pouting. "Stiles, it's nice to meet you." I shake his hand also, but it he holds my hand for too long and I begin to get uncomfortable.

Derek notices my distress and clears his throat, and Harrison pulls his hand away. "Let's go inside, it's going to get cold soon with the sun setting. I'm sure the humans of both packs wouldn't appreciate that."

There's a low hum of agreement from the humans and I nod along too. I'd hate to get a cold at the moment. No more sexy times with Der until I recover. Can you see me pouting? Cause I am.

Once we're all inside I take notice of the way Derek is staring at me. Or more, staring at my ass. Right. I forgot, new, tight jeans. They're probably hugging my ass at the moment, no wonder he's staring. I know I have a great ass, and Derek never ceases to tell me as such.

When he catches me watching him I wink and he rolls his eyes, clearly hiding a smirk underneath the scowl he always has. It's cute.

What I don't expect is to have Harrison immediately sit beside me, taking the known seat that Derek always has. The seat beside me. As such, silence falls upon our pack once they've all noticed what happened. Clearly Erica is finding it highly entertaining, but Boyd is trying to slow her down from actually erupting into laughter before a serious meeting is about to start.

I'm thankful for Boyd's maturity in this situation. But, he and I notice Derek's expression at the same time and I can tell he is now also finding it hard to laugh. I scowl at him, much like the furious expression currently set on Derek's face.

Scott coughs oddly loudly and I realise that's him covering the laugh he couldn't hold in, and I come to the sad realisation that this meeting is just going to be an absolute disaster all round, and I don't think there's anything I can do to prevent –

HOLD UP A FUCKING SECOND.

There she is, Claire, the daughter of Alpha Jordan. Flirting with my alpha! Who the hell does she think she is? Resting her hand so casually on his forearm, smiling like that at him. How dare she touch my man?!

I clench my fists tightly as I watch the scene unfold, Derek clearly looks uncomfortable, but that doesn't seem to waver Claire's determination to get his attention. Honestly. I huff in annoyance, forcing myself to look away.

It's then at that moment that I feel Harrison's fingers curl around my right fist. "Are you okay, Stiles?" he asks, concern laced in his voice.

I nod. "Yeah I'm fine." I move my hand away, not happy with how he's so comfortably touching me.

"You sure?" he asks, leaning closer to me, resting an arm on my back rest. "You smell distressed. You can tell me what's wrong Sti."

There's a loud thump at the other end of the table where Derek is seated, shooting lasers at Harrison. He mustn't've liked how Harrison called me 'Sti'. It is only a pack thing, so it is game of him to actually refer to me as that.

I lean back – not liking him in my personal space – clenching my jaw. "It's none of your business Harrison. Can you please not get so close to me?"

His expression falls and he leans back. "Right, sorry. I was being too forward."

I huff in agreement, straightening up and settling down again. Thinking that was the end of it was the most incorrect thought I've had this week.

It's twenty minutes into the discussion when I feel his hand slide onto my thigh. As that happens I am looking at Claire who is stroking the side of Derek's face as she has a close-mouthed smile on her face.

I abruptly stand at these new events, shocking everyone. "I need some air. Excuse me." I then leave the room. I know it's unprofessional of me, but I can't work under those type of conditions.

Did no one tell the other pack that Derek and I are mates? Is it because I showered that I don't smell as strong of Derek as I normally would? Didn't Derek tell them before I came out? CAN NO ONE IN OUR PACK INFORM THE NEIGHBOURING PACK OF THIS WITHOUT MY PRESENCE?

I let out a breath and turn, going back inside. I'm in the lounge, which is directly connected to the dining room, but I'm still hidden behind a wall when I hear Lydia.

"Enough!" she exclaims. "Claire, Harrison! Derek and Stiles are together!"

The murmurings of the meeting suddenly goes silent as they listen to her. "I don't know why either of them managed to avoid the massive fact that they're mates, nor how over a dozen werewolves managed to avoid it, but here we are! Derek and Stiles are clearly both uncomfortable and angry, so if we want this alliance to work out, you two need to stop making advancements on them."

"We-we didn't know," Claire argues.

"I know, I'm just saying you two need to stop," Lydia says softly. "I want this alliance as much as everyone in this room, but if the alpha of my pack and the future alpha of yours are in a feud over our pack's Emissary, then it will not last long at all."

I walk in to see everyone nodding in agreement and I approach Claire. "May I swap seats with you?" I ask politely and she nods, quickly standing up.

"I'm so sorry!" she says.

"I'm sorry too," Harrison says, blushing. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

I wave it off, smiling. "It's all good. As long as it doesn't happen again." I take the seat beside Derek now and hold him close. "Let's continue shall we?" 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Thiam One-Shots -

Фанфик

191K 4.5K 32
Collection of all my Thiam one-shots.
9.3K 149 26
A mix of AUs, smut and fluff.
459K 8.2K 29
teen wolf bxb one shots
26.2K 450 13
Just some sterek one shots. * I don't own Teen Wolf or the characters *