BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
๐ŸŽƒ*Special Chapter Voting*๐Ÿ’€
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

New Husbandos Pt 1

9K 95 50
By KhaoticKris

Katsuki Bakugo:

You looked at your mother and back at the school you're now going to. “Mama why can't I go to the same school as my cousin?” Your mother kneel down to your height as your father smoke his cigar which he lit up with his quirk. “Now my little flame we already told you why. We want you to have a normal childhood like what Uncle Might and Aunty Angel are doing to your cousins. Your cousin is at a…. Bit fancier school. Plus we moved closer here so this school is it, plus I heard it's nice.”

You frown a bit being away from your cousin but your mom knows what best for you. Your dad then lean to you holding with his free hand as his other hand hold a cigar unlit.

“Darling you're mother's right. It's nice and safe here. Plus we need some normalcy after…. Your quirk developed.”

You looked down remembering when your quirk manifested. You still remember how scared you were, the man screaming, you crying, and Uncle Might comforting you and shielding your eyes from the terrible sight. You flinch when your dad place a hand on your shoulder. “It's okay that’s in the past now darling. Stop shaking now darling you're safe, and your mother help you control your better. Remember you must keep control of it, it's very important you do.” Your father spoke very seriously as you nodded. “Yes daddy. I know I must keep full control of it.”

Your dad ruffle your hair and smile. “That's my girl. Now let's go…. Wait…” Then he stand up and turn his free hand to obsidian and strike his cigar against it lightning it. He took a puff of his cigar. “Okay I'm ready.” Your father then offer his hand (he turn his hand back to normal) and you smiling took it.

As you and your parents walked inside the school. Naturally like what happens with your uncle and aunty the front desk lady was gushing at the sight of your parents. “Oh my god! Stonework and Volcanica, you guys are actually here!” She kept freaking out and quickly call the principal that the two heroes are here. Almost immediately the principal was here and welcome you and your parents saying he so lucky to have two heroes here and have their child attending here. The principal promised this school will be great for you and will take care of you.

Your parents nodded and once feeling satisfied left you before kissing your cheeks. The nice principal gently took your hand walked you to your class. “Your parents already inform me about your quirk. Quite a powerful one too but dangerous too, but since they inform us in advance we have equipment to help if anything goes awry. Even your homeroom teacher knows what to do with your quirk.” You nodded and felt like well…….

Isolated.

They got equipment and inform the school's staff just for you. Well in case you couldn't control your quirk. You sigh as the principal reach your class and open the door for you. You walked to see kids around your age playing as the teacher saw you and the principal. She walked over. “Oh? Is this her?” The principal nodded. “Yup! Now please take care of her, her parents are very worried over her.” The principal then left as the teacher called the whole class to go to their desks. Once everyone was seated the teacher introduced you.

“Now class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.”

You sigh and spoke. “Ummm, hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n).... And I'm five years old. I hope we get along.”

The teacher said you talk about your quirk. You didn't want to so the teacher kindly did. “(Y/n) here has the quirk called Magma. She can control magma, the molten rocks from Volcanoes. Quite a powerful quirk and no wonder since her parents are the Fiery Heroine: Volcanica and the Resilient Hero: Stonework.”

This caught the class attention and many already said your quirk is the coolest. The teacher showed you your seat which was in the middle of the class. The moment you sat down people around you welcomed you and kept saying your quirk is awesome. They also gush that you're so cool having heroes parents and that now you're the coolest in class. You blush as more people complimented you. After that the teacher said you all can play outside.

“Hey (L/n) can you show us your quirk?”

One of your classmates asked as more agreed with them. “I don't know… my quirk I need to fully focus or I can cause an accident.” But many promised not to disturbed you and well you can just your arm to magma or something. “Okay but stand back.” Kids stand back as you close your eyes and concentrated to make sure you don't over do it. You took a deep breath and focused, the kids awe seeing your skin harden and changed to a dark color. Your skin cracked as fiery red orange light shine through the cracks of your skin, even your eyes glowed like fire. Your hair was flaming it crackled and sway like fire.

(Similar to this, ignore the circle of the rocks in the hair):

Luckily your parents made all your clothes fire resistant so when change your body to magma they won't catch on fire.

Your class were so impressed by your quirk and either from their praises or your own pride you, then you summon a small amount of lava in your hands. You then manipulated the lava into various shape as your class were amazed…..

Expect one kid.

Bakugo huff seeing everyone fawning over the new girl. “Dumb girl… just because her parents are heroes she's popular…… magma it's not a big deal, fire quirks are lame anyways.” Bakugo grumbled as Midoriya turn away from the display of the cool quirk. “But Kacchan your quirk is like a fire quirk too.” Bakugo growled and yelled at the sweet boy. “Shut up! Who asked you!” Midoriya wince a bit but stayed by his friend's side. Bakugo growled and thought to be the center of attention as Midoriya kept gushing on about the magma quirk. Bakugo finally had an idea and stomped over to the girl.

You smile enjoying the praises usually you been told mostly by heroes that your quirk is dangerous and should be control. Now people find it amazing.

“Hey new girl!”

You and your class turn around and saw a boy with ash blond hair and red eyes stomping towards you. He had his arms out with explosions erupting from them. “So your quirk is cool huh? Think you're better than me cause you control molten rocks? Well I'm about to show you how great my quirk is!” Kids quickly ran away as Bakugo ran towards you. Quickly you raised an arm as Bakugo used his quirk. He jumped back and saw you were unharmed. He was shocked.

“What?!”

Before you can answered Bakugo kept charging at you explosions after explosions but you weren't affected. You knew it was pointless since your quirk let's you absorbed heat. Bakugo was getting more mad since he wasn't doing anything in a rage he ran and try to grabbed your arm to make you attack. “Come on lava girl fight me!” You were surprised but immediately turn back to normal as Bakugo grabbed your arm and created an explosion. Your eyes watered feeling your skin burn as Bakugo was shocked to see you're not covered in lava. In retaliation you push Bakugo away with a small burst of smoke. The class were shocked as you rubbed your burned arm as tears fall from your eyes.

“Hey what's the deal! Why you changed back?!”

You look at the enraged boy. “Because I didn't want you to get hurt because of me.” Bakugo was taken back. “My quirk is cool but dangerous. I can hurt others really easily I promised my family to never hurt another again and I didn't want to hurt you… Even if you wanted to hurt me.” The class was silent as Bakugo stare at you as you cried.

The teacher came out hearing some explosion and asked what happened, before cab say you spoke up. “I burn myself trying to show a trick of my quirk.” The teacher scolded you and took you to the school nurse to treat your burn. The class spoke wondering why you lie as Bakugo for the first time felt guilty and decided to apologized to you later.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

“Okay thank you for your help (Y/n). Don't worry I call the school in advance for your tardy.”

You put on the jacket for the U.A. school uniform and smile at the people you grew up to know as parents. “Thank you dad.” The man in his fifties smile. “Ah it's nothing plus it's not everyday where a someone in this home attends U.A., we're so proud of you.” Then a lovely woman beside him smile. “Yes darling it was easy since we help make their hero suits. The principal already told your teacher of your tardy and living situation. Oh don't forget your lunch I made it for you.”

“I already have it mom. Now bye!”

You wave at them as you left the Akarui Kibō Orphanage to take a train to U.A. High. You so happy when you got accepted in since you're like the very few in your orphanage to go to the hero school, well beside the orphanage owners and their son. Mr and Mrs Takumi, or like nearly everyone back home calls them mom and dad, attend U.A. and were in the support course. Their son went to the hero course and is now a noble hero helping his parents with the funds. Mr and Mrs Takumi are famous because they make the best custom-made original outfits for superheroes.

The Psychic Hero: Tempest, The Luck Heroine: Black Cat, The Vitalizer Hero: Tonic, The Angelic Protector: Michaela, The Kind hearted Heroine: Angel and her twin The Equilibrium Heroine: Stasis, The Fiery Heroine: Volcanica and her husband the Resilient Hero: Stonework, and The Elemental Hero: Izanagi and his wife The Atomic Heroine: Atomus

Are some of their famous clients, they even make some gowns and suits for heroes as well. Suits for Tempest and Tonic, gowns for Midnight and Mt Lady, and even wedding attire for some. They even help U.A. with their student's costumes which you help with today, since it's mostly how the orphanage get its funds..... Beside being busy with heroes' requests for costumes or attires.

Most of the orphans at the orphanage help the couple in making the suits, either helping sewing and designing, or using their quirks to test the suits’ durability. It's just fun, you usually help sew and pin the suits. Sometimes you get to test the suits durability with your quirk.

You got off the train and walk to the school, seeing it made you awe and more proud to be here. You promised to do your best for the orphanage no… Your family. Determined you walk in and went to your class of 1-A but it was empty. Confused you look around until you saw a blue gym uniform on a desk in the very last row in the back, walking over you saw there was a note on top of the uniform. It read.

‘Got the message. Here's your gym uniform and go to the back of the school for a quirk assessment test. Last place gets expelled. Oh this is your desk.

-- Your homeroom teacher Aizawa’

You frown seeing you can get expelled already but that only fuel your desire to do your best, there's no way you'll getting expelled. You're doing this for your family so one day you can be a great hero and repay the people who took you in and raised you and your many siblings. After going to the bathroom to change since you can't find the girl's locker room, you went back to the school. You saw your class in the baseball field but they were grouped together watching something. You walked over to see what got your class attention.

To see one guy in the gym uniform with a sword and he had a red bandana tied around his eyes fighting some older guy that looked like a zombie.

The two were punching and kicking each other. The guy with the red bandana did a cool telekinetic moves where he picks up zombie guy with some blue aura by just moving his blue glowing hand. The ninja guy just teleported with green mist and orbs then shooting the blind guy with green orbs.

You turn and saw your class were busy watching the fight, some were amazed others were worried but one guy was bored. You jog over to a tired looking man and guess this was Aizawa since he was the only adult here. “Sorry I'm late! Did you start the test yet sir! And what up with the zombie and swordsman?” The class turn to you surprised to see a student late. Aizawa shook his head. “No I was waiting for you to come. I was about to wait 15 minutes for you before the test can start, but changed my mind. I'm letting two criminals on parole go at it until you came or one of them won. To teach how with enough training you can reach his level, that guy with the sword is your classmate named Kenshi Takahashi. He was on par with me and another hero Tempest, even if I erased his quirk.”

You smile but still a bit confused by this fight and words. “Oh good I was afraid I miss like half of it and already expelled! Good thing there's a fight to entertain you guys until I came here.” Then you laugh cheerfully as most in your class were shocked that you're so calm and cheery about this. Aren't you worry you'll get expelled? Then after a few more minutes the fight ended with Kenshi winning and the zombie guy pretending to be dead scaring him. After that little drama scene zombie guy congratulated Kenshi before leaving.

After that Aizawa threw a ball at you but you caught it easily. “Since you're late you go first. Now throw that ball with your quirk.” You nodded and walked over to the center of the field. You were thinking on how to do it but then you had an idea but it requires tons of energy. Well you have to do your best so why not go big, it is a quirk assessment test so it's okay to use your most powerful light attacks. You took a deep breath before summoning some light energy in your hand.

“Everyone please look at the ground and closed your eyes!”

Everyone was confused but Aizawa said do what you said, soon everyone did what you said. Focusing very hard you control the blast so no one can get hurt and lower the blinding light. Then you ready your throw and use a light bomb which from the burst can shoot the ball. A blinding light and loud explosion rang out. “Okay you can open your eyes now!”

Everyone did and Aizawa show the distance to the class.

1,100 m.

Everyone was shocked. “Nice one kid. Using a light bomb and lowering the brightness so much that we're still can see shows how much control you have. Still I can see some light even when after your directions so you have room for improvement.” Aizawa said making you smile despite feeling a tired, since light bombs do waste most of your energy. You went back to the class as they stare at you in awe. A guy with a bird head poke your shoulder to get your attention. When you look at him you smile.

“Yes?”

“That was quite impressive. Like Mr Aizawa said I still saw the light even with my eyes closed, like a warrior of light.”

You giggle. “Well in a way I am. My quirk is Light, I control and manipulate visible light.” The guy nodded. “What a great quirk, you're more like the princess or goddess of light.” You giggle at his words. “Stop it I'm just a regular person. Name (Y/n) (L/n) Takumi.”

“Fumikage Tokoyami and my quirk is Dark Shadow. I’m the host of a sentient shadow beast I can release from my body.”

You and Tokoyami talked a lot interested in each other's quirk, since they're basically opposite of each other. Light and dark, but yet you two were getting along. At the end of the test which was used to bring the best of everyone, you two talked more. You were in the top five, fourth place, making you happy you did well.

Since one kid broke his finger and left with a very pretty and nice girl since apparently she's Recovery Girl's granddaughter. It was a free period and people asked about your quirk since you score the second highest on the ball throw, you told them what you told Tokoyami. To many request you show more of your quirk, you summon a light beam, turn yourself invisible, holographic projection, and show how you can solidified light like the Lanterns from American comics.

In all you made tons of friends today and was happy to tell your family back in the orphanage about your great first day.

Mr. Takumi:

Mrs. Takumi:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 210 6
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ /๐˜•, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š โœฆ A various FNAF characters x human reader... Requ...
4K 99 10
In a world where all is black or white, his voice stands out as the prettiest blue.
205K 4.1K 43
gahhh i caught you simping over yugioh boys didn't i!! currently undergoing MAJOR editing
32.4K 296 58
the title says it but ima put a spin on it your have โœจdisabilitiesโœจ and โœจmental illnessesโœจ no i am not making fun if them i want my fellow anime watc...