My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Se...

By RhymeTheCrime

(DISCONTINUED) YES THIS IS THE SEQUEAL TO 'I'm Falling In Love With My Pet HELP!!' As we last left off our... More

My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Sequel*~
Can't Run From Fate Or Can You?
Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!
His Arrogant Ways
Fight For Your Life
Hold Me Close
Mark Me
Our Master Plans
Burn Baby Burn
You Belong To Me ~*Part 1*~
You Belong To Me ~*Part 2*~
Behind Closed Doors
Two Peas One Pod
Surrender To Me ~*Part 1*~
Surrender To Me ~*Part 2*~
What Mets The Eyes
Realizing One's Heart
Blood, Flames, And Daddy's Little Girl
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 1*~
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 2*~
Connections, Friend or Foe
Power Struggles
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 1*~
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 2*~
Combining Forces
!Characters Interviews!

Evil Reveal Yourself!

1.8K 140 74
By RhymeTheCrime

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 25

****************************

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

I pulled Lori’s hand making sure i had a firm grip on her. It most likely  to be the monsters involved  with the kidnapping of alpha females. Im going to protect Lori this time i won't let them take her again.

“Jack what is going on?”

“I need you stay with me at all times, understand!” I expected a argument or a fight but..

“Ok” she said simply trying to catch up with my pace. 

“Alpha, snakes and were-lions are attacking!” Tyler yelled out, while fending off a snake with his jaw open trying to sink his fangs in his neck. Tyler called out his claws and ripped the snakes shoulder; causing the snake to shriek in pain.

“Sound the alarm! I want every able man and woman fighting! Sent the children down in the tombs to keep them from harm!” I yelled out

“On it” He ran past me heading towards my office to sound the alarm. 

Rosie ran towards me, “Jack these are the same animals that attack my kingdom!”

“Fuck” I cursed, I looked over at Lori. Damn it. “Rosie I need you and Lori to escape, if things go bad here at least they won't get what they came for.”

Rosie gave me a hard look, looking over at Lori and I, “Jack..”

I stared down at her, “I don’t care right now, i’m more worried about her safety now go take the back door and head towards the tombs.”

“Tombs? Jack i have no idea what that is?”

“The Tombs is a underground road that will lead you to the over to Seth’s pack grounds.” I explained while leading them towards the back door.

“But Jack-” Rosie was cut off, when a were-lion pounced on me.

“Just go!” I yelled out grabbing the half formed lion jaws keeping them from closing on me.

With that they were gone, running out the back door into the forest. Lori be safe.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~ 

We ran  through in the night not really knowing where exactly where we were going, all we could hear was our foot step crushing the dry leaves on the forest floor.

I glanced over at Lori, to see humor in her eyes. She was enjoying this, this isn’t Lori I don’t need a potion to know who my best friend is. Just when i thought that she halted to a stop.

“Lori what are you doing?” I jogged back, to her being very cautious. 

“You know I’m really sick of that name” She rolled her eyes. “How about me cut to the chase and, just reveal that, I’m not Lori.”

I watched her eyes, trying to figure out what her next plan is. “ Good, i got tired of calling you by my best friend’s name anyways. Who are you and where is the real Lori”

She put her hands on her hips, “ My name is Jed guardian of this forest, well I wont be for long. As for the real Lori I have no idea maybe she is wandering around in a graveyard” she laughs.

“Leave her body now!” I screamed.

“Don’t want to i'm comfortable, besides there is big plans for this body I’m living in.” She shrugged.

“What plans?” I stared at her, watching as she slowly pulled a knife out of her sleeve.

“You’ll find out soon enough” She smiled, lunging at me. Crap I don’t have enough time to call out my magic!

Suddenly a red blur covered my field of vision, when my eyes adjusted I saw the most wonderful person I front of me coming to my aid.

“Heath” 

He stood there holding Lori’s wrist, she gave out a small pained sound dropping the knife.

“Rosie are you alright?” He glanced over at me then back to Lori.

“I’m fine but, Jack is being attacked by were-lions and snakes. They need help” Just when I spoke those words a bright red light flashed mile away from us.

“Shit, that came from Jack’s house” He cursed, I watched the black smoke rolling into the sky turning the once dark blue sky into amber.

Laughter came from Lori’s mouth.

Heath shook her by her shoulders, “What the hell is wrong with you!”

“She isn’t Lori, its a parasite stealing her body.”

“What?” He stared at me in disbelief.

“We need to go, if they come this way now we wont make it to the tombs. We  need to protect Lori’s body while, we find out where Lori really is” I explained.

He nodded, “i understand, lets go” He turned towards Lori. She watching her smile, what came next surprised me. He hit the back of her head knocking her out. 

“Heath i just told you we need to protect her body!” I yelled at me.

He smiled shifting her over his shoulder, “It will be easier this way, plus we can just tell the real Lori she hit her head on a tree.”

I rolled my eyes at him, “let’s just go” We ran further into the forest i looked back to watch my second home, catch fire on the same night. Jack, Father, Mother.. please be alright..

**********************************************************

Me: *barely breathing* aghh…..

Jack: Get up stupid woman, you still have work to do 

Me: *grabs life support* ---/\-----/\---/\--/\---______________________

Jack: Damn it she died again nurse!

Nurses: *zaps me* ok she is alive again :D

Me:........Please no more…...can’t….

Jack: *flicks me* your fine you only need two hours of sleep that is all. 

Me: *breaths heavily* i need to go to work.

Jack: Go ahead but make sure your back in this chair posting by this weekend.

Me: *cries* waaa~!!!

*****************************************************

Vote!Comment!.......ehhhhhh screw it i need sleep *sleeps*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22.1K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
220K 3.8K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
100K 2.9K 15
(SEQUAL TO WHY DID IT HAPPENTO ME I DONT WANT A PACK OR A MATE) now the deal has been made there is no going back but will sasha be able to stay away...
1.1K 43 7
Amelie Swan has finally recovered from the stunt her sister a few months ago and now she's trying to focus on herself. Being a shapeshifter and a nym...