Heaven's Mistake

By KiraSilverstrike

This was supposed to be a oneshot but a book shouldn't be that bad. More

Author's Note
The Mysterious Wine
Reincarnation? No Thanks.
Anything
Pheromones
God of War
Pandora's Box
Progenitor

Hell's Not So Bad

3.2K 50 23
By KiraSilverstrike

You blinked twice but maintained your eye contact with Lucifer before you shrugged at him. His face was in complete shock as he tried to find your name on every list he had.

"You died on March 15, 20XX you say?" He asked you as he held onto one of his horns wondering why he couldn't find you on that date.

"Uh huh." You told him putting both your hands behind your back and standing on your tiptoes every few seconds. You looked around and whistled slowly noticing that he didn't look as scary as the living world described. There's was a humongous black castle that was very fascinating to look at. No architect in the living world would be able to pull off such a majestic masterpiece.

"Okay. Give me a moment." Lucifer told you as he walked away from you to make a call through the glass on his desk.

"Come on. Answer me." He mumbled desperately.

Finally he was able to connect with the person and gave you a glance trying to remember what he was going to say.

"Hey, there's this brat that-" he wasn't even done when the call was cut off prompting him to sigh and try to mantain his cool.

"Fucking piece of shit." He cursed as he walked back to you.

"Sit." He told you extending his arm towards the sofa. You took the seat wondering what the hell was going but tried not to think about it too much.

"Listen, you're not on my Grimoire's list of dammed souls so there's only two possibilities here." He began explaining to which you listened attentively.

"One. You're in coma in the living world, and two, you've accidentally been sent here, to hell." He continued to explain.

"What was your cause of death again?" He asked trying to remember himself.

"Murder." You replied.

"By?" Lucifer asked.

"Stabbed to death by my father." You told him as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

He was surprised to see your cool demeanor but decided not to dive too deep into it.

"God's not gonna take my calls right now so you'll have to sit tight until I can go meet him and make arrangements for your trip to heaven." He informed you before he looked around and called a servant.

"Give her a chamber and have her rest until dinner. Make sure she doesn't drink the wine." Lucifer instructed the maid. She nodded in return, bowed down slightly to show her respects and headed towards you.

~~~

"You can visit the garden and the springs but please don't leave the castle." The servant warned you.

"Why not?" You asked out of curiosity. You're an introvert so you probably won't even leave this room.

"Dammed souls. They'll drag anything of purity." She warned you coldly.

"Purity? I'm sure I've committed sins along the way. I didn't even ask God for forgiveness." You chuckled.

"Well, someone must've prayed for your soul upon your death then." She spoke making you wonder who would do such a thing.

"If you need anything feel free to ring the bell." She told you before dismissing herself.

You took off your robe and placed it near the bath tub for when you get out. It wasn't exactly a bath to you since it was too big and made of black marble. You soaked yourself for a while knowing it was gonna take a few days for you to leave.

~~~ hours later

"No. I need to speak to him directly. It's urgent." Lucifer told the Angel that was speaking to him through the glass.

"I apologize Luci but he's busy right now." The Angel told him as if mocking him.

"You dare call me Luci?" He glared daggers at him whilst releasing his threatening and menacing aura that shook part of the palace. He was already feeling a bit annoyed from the whole situation but cooled down as soon as Eren entered the office.

"Yo. Levi. Heard you have an angel locked up." Gabriel told him as he leaned against the wall.

"I didn't lock anyone up." Levi growled at him.

"What are you waiting for? One drink of her blood and you'll be freed of your crimes." Gabriel told him prompting Levi to grab him by the collar with both his hands.

"My uncles crimes you shithead. Still mad about what he did to your poo mother?" Levi told him touching a nerve.

"Tch. The only reason I haven't killed you is because God forbids me to. We all know he has me guarding you from making suspicious movements."

"What do you want?" Levi asked him after he let go of him.

"Nothing. I'm just here to make sure you don't taint her." Gabriel warned him. Levi glared daggers at him wanting to kill him but refrained from starting a war.

"Like I'm gonna touch a damn brat."

~~~

The servant gave you a comfortable black dress to wear so right now you were exploring the palace. There were stairs everywhere and more rooms than you can count. There was a main living room where a giant chimney stood with a blazing blue fire. You were warned not to touch it since the flames didn't feel hot at all but we're still capable of injuring.

"I can't believe an actual hell exists. I wish I could go back and let everyone know." You thought to yourself before hearing muffled voices coming from your left side. You got closer and heard Lucifer's voice along with another male's. They sounded like they were arguing and without noticing you began to eavesdrop.

Despite hearing their whole conversation you were confused but at the same time didn't really care. You heard footstep approach the door so you hurriedly stepped back and pretended to act normal.

Gabriel noticed you standing nearby and admiring the castle and decided to approach you. "The damsel in distress." He spoke as he took your hand and kissed it. To be honest, the gesture was sweet but it made you shiver and cringe a little. You're not really the romantic type.

"My name is Gabriel. And you are?" He asked as he stared into your (E/C) eyes.

"The damsel in distress." You replied sarcastically. It didn't take long before you realized he was the man that was taunting Levi earlier.

Gabriel chuckled and there was silence for a short period of time but awkward.

"(Y/N)" you finally gave him your name.

"Did they not have a brighter color for you to wear?" He asked inspecting your clothes.

"I'd rather not wear bright clothing. This matches my humor well." You told him referring to the color of the dress. You smiled waiting for another stupid question and to your amusement, Eren began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Not much of an angel I see." He began to try and insult you.

"Nor human." You replied.

He squinted his eyes slightly wondering if you really were sent to hell 'accidentally'. Your personality is not the most enthusiastic and it's rather cold.

"I'd watch out for Lucifer if I were you." He warned you. "I'm sure he's thinking of ways to keep you here tortured for eternity."

"With you I think it's enough." You mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Gabriel asked thinking you were joking.

You smiled at him before walking away. There was a few servants listening to the whole thing and if they were being honest it was shocking to see someone talk to Gabriel like that.

~~~The Next Day

Lucifer was out in the garden looking around all the gloomy flowers that still managed to look beautiful. Each time he passed by a different rose bush the plants would shrink back to their bud state and come back once he was far from them.

You followed behind him noticing standing by a bush that grew black roses. Surprisingly, none withered away, instead they bloomed with his touch.

He noticed your presence and without turning to you he began speaking.

"They only bloom during the winter. So whenever I touch them with my cold hands they bloom." He chuckled.

"Are they that cold." You asked him catching his attention. You were actually trying to flirt with him but who would resist this hot demon in the first place.

He cupped your face with his cold hand and turned it to the sides gently. "You're not afraid of me." He pointed out. Since he was taller than you you couldn't help but notice his fangs. His cold hand against your warm skin felt nice.

"Should I be?" You asked him.

"You're on my realm. God cannot help you escape." The white of his eyes turned black and you could feel claws grow on his fingers digging into your skin.

"You wouldn't hurt me." You told him. He frowned because you were right and you were still not afraid of him.

"Have you had breakfast?" He asked changing the topic.

"I have. I heard you only drink blood?" You told him trying to get him to talk about himself.

"Does that bother you?" He asked. You shook your head to the sides. Why are you trying so hard to get his attention? He's not as talkative as you expected but not exactly quiet. He's handsome and charming but that shouldn't be enough to seduce you like he is. He's not even trying to but you're falling for a man you met two days ago.

"What if I told you I wanted to stay here?" You asked him to which he turned his head immediately and frowned.

"Are you crazy. Why would you want to stay in such a gloomy place?" He asked. "You'd be greeting sinners for the rest of your life without reincarnating."

"I'll take that as a no."

~~~

"She wants to access the library." Your servant told Levi.

"For what?" Levi asked her.

"She didn't exactly specify. Only that she's bored."

"It's fine. She'll forget everything once she's gone." Levi told her as he continued to sign papers with his quill.

~~~

"Aah history. My favorite subject." You sighed as you placed three thick books on a small table. The library is too big for you to to wander on your own so the librarian is just giving you the books you want.

"Here's the rest. Do you really plan to read all of them?" The librarian asked you. She was tall, wore glasses and had long brown hair styled in a ponytail.

"If time allows me to." You told her.

"If you're that interested in our history I could tell you a little about it instead." She offered. Your eyes brightened up. Earth's history was alright but learning hell's history. That's something else.

"Please. If you can I'd like to know more about Lucifer. I've tried asking him but I know he's not gonna let me know much." You told her. She smiled becoming intrigued by your eagerness over Levi. There's never been a human this infatuated by Lucifer himself.

~~~

It all started way before he was born. It's common knowledge that Heaven and Hell have always been at War but ever since He took the throne things have calmed down a bit. Mostly because Levi is getting blackmailed. They hold his mother as a hostage even though she's originally an angel. She was seduced by the brother of the previous King. Once Levi was born he was brought to hell where he belonged by God himself."

"Wait wait wait...." He's a hybrid. He belongs in both worlds. Shouldn't he?" You asked Hanji.

"That's another way of thinking. But since Levi took the throne 5000 years ago he technically belongs here now." Hanji explained. The only reason he was allowed here in hell was because the current king then had no heirs for his throne."

"I think that's enough for today." Levi entered the library and walked towards you both. He gripped your arm and pulled you towards him making his way out of the library.

"Levi...wait."

"DO NOT CALL ME BY THAT NAME!!!" He raised his voice and subconsciously began to make the castle shake.

"You're hurting me." You told him making somewhat of a pained face.

Soon after Gabriel arrived at the scene and pointed his sword at Levi from behind.

"Release her." Gabriel told him calmly shooting glares at Levi.

"You're in my realm. I am more powerful here then you are." Levi glared back at him still not letting go of you but loosening his grip.

"She's not for you to treat violently." Gabriel warned him.

Levi finally let go off you and walked away furiously. All the servants had guilty looks in their faces. Some were even crying.

"How could you?" A female servant whimpered. "Something so despicable."

"You call yourselves Angels!?" A male servant shouted. Soon everyone started shouting things at Gabriel. Everyone was crying and enraged. Was it because of what just happened.

~~~ a few hours later

"I'm sure he didn't mean to do such a thing. He's not aggressive so please forgive him. You're his only hope." The nurse pleaded as she bandaged your bruised arm.

"I'm sure you can help someway. So please help Levi-sama." She told you.

You made your way to Levi's room where nurses and a few doctors were coming in and out of his room. Was he injured. Did Gabriel do something to him. You rushed into the room where it was now empty except for Levi kneeling beside the bed. There was also someone else in his bed but you couldn't make out who since it was dark. The person was moaning from pain and faintly calling Levi's name.

As you got closer you realized the person had wings. Your eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and finally noticed the the wings were covered in blood and barely had feathers.

"I'm sorry Levi." She spoke faintly. Please forgive me. She cried before going completely silent.

"Mother?! Please..." Levi whispered trying to hold back his tears.

Your eyes widened from the realization. They only did this to torture him. Sending his mother in a state that would break him.

"Levi." You spoke softly getting close to him. "I'm so sorry." You told him kneeling down next to him trying to comfort him.

---

I saw this prompt on Instagram and gave me the idea. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
93.8K 2.4K 21
Surprisingly trashier than expected! I TAKE REQUEST
120K 2.1K 8
Lmao a bitch discontinued this oops😳 Edit: I LIED DON'T READ THIS CRINGE I HATE IT 🤢
726K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.