The sun and moon

By scrletfyre

Two kingdoms separate as day and night. Two people who long for peace between their two kingdoms. A love that... More

One: two kingdoms
Two: the suitor's ball part 1
Three: the suitor's ball part 2
Four: first date
Five: discovering the truth
Seven: revelations
Eight: training
Nine: finding soul mates
Ten: explanations
Eleven: Hollow battle
Twelve: a demon's rage
Thirteen: changes
Fourteen: final battle
Fifteen: sun and moon

Six: birth of the sun princess

1.2K 35 7
By scrletfyre

I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. As they are owned by Tite Kubo. This story is completely my own idea as it will be an IchiHime love story. Some of the characters maybe a bit OC so please don't hate. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bolds hollows/demons speaking, italics attacks

Six: birth of the sun princess

After Ichigo made certain that Orihime got home safely, he was unsure if he should return.  He truthfully told Orihime the truth about why he was there.  He could tell the girl was afraid of his demonic form.  If Orihime wished not to see him again, then the moon kingdom was doomed to fade away.  Ichigo found himself praying silently to the moon gods that doesn't happen.

"Ichigo......." Orihime called out before he turned to leave Ichigo slightly turned his head offering the girl a soft smile. "Shall I see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"If that is your wish princess." answered Ichigo.  Orihime nodded her head yes.  "Then I shall return tomorrow." Ichigo replied as he left the palace with a large smile on his face.

*Don't get your hopes up too much king.  We still don't know how she is going to react to everything.* Shiro hissed in the back of his mind.

*Sure...... spoil my good mood.*  Ichigo snapped at his dark half causing Shiro to laugh.

All that night Orihime couldn't stop thinking about Ichigo.  About everything the moon prince told her.  Even after seeing his demonic form, she was still attracted to the young prince.  Orihime could feel this odd warmth flowing throughout her body when she thought about Ichigo.  When she looked into the eyes of his demonic form, she could see so much sadness and loneliness.  Orihime wanted to learn more about the moon prince and his people.  It seemed that they were the only ones capable of fighting the hollows.

'Tomorrow I will go to the library and do some research before Ichigo comes.' Orihime thought to herself before she got ready and went to bed.  As Orihime fell asleep her body began to glow as a light blue symbol that looked similar to her snowflake pin began to appear on her back.

The next day before Orihime went to the library she spoke with Jushiro about the moon people.  She wondered why her advisor didn't recognize the moon prince when he saw him the first day that she meet him.

"Jushiro......  What can you tell me about the moon king?" Orihime asked.

"Well it was a young looking man with long black hair and golden brown eyes that seemed to be glowing.  Most of his face and body was covered by a grey wrap.  It was hard to determine how old he was." answered Jushiro.

'It doesn't sound like Ichigo.  Maybe his father?' Orihime thought to herself.

"Why are you asking about the moon kingdom princess?" asked Jushiro.

"I was wondering about them as not many talk about them.  Why is it such a taboo subject to talk about them?"

"Frankly I don't know princess.  Many  of the people where scared of them and the powers that they possess.  Even when revealing their demonic forms to us.  The king didn't reveal his but one of his people did.  Because of this fear of them we cut ties with them.  Although I never agreed with your parents reasoning for it.  They did warn us that there was things out there that we couldn't defend ourselves from.  I think he was talking about the hollows."

"If given the chance, would you want to have peace with the moon people?"

"I know that it would be your call princess.  As you advisor I would strongly suggest that you do even if our people are afraid of them or against it.  Why are you asking about the moon?" Jushiro asked.

"Just curiosity.  I'm off to our library if Ichigo shows up." Orihime stated as she left her advisor confused.

Orihime sat in the palace library for hours reading up on the moon kingdom.  She had a lot of questions for Ichigo when he came.  She could feel her heartbeat quicken as her body grew warm when she thought about the moon prince.  She didn't realize that the warmth she was feeling was from her own powers starting to come forth.  Much like how Ichigo is from the moon and had a demonic form and dark powers.  Orihime is the reincarnation of the sun princess.  Her powers deal with light and protection as well as healing.  Ichigo's powers managed to kick start Orihime's rebirth.  Ichigo had come to the palace as he led to the palace library by one of the guards.  Orihime was sitting with a young kid with white hair as the two of them had a pile of books before them.  Ichigo could see that they were dealing with the moon kingdom. 

"Princess Orihime......  Your guest is here." stated Kenpachi is a soft voice.  Orihime looked up as she smiled at Ichigo. 

"Yes......  Thank you Kenpachi." she stated dismissing the guard before she turned back towards the boy she was with.  "I am sorry Toshiro but, it seems that I have to go.  I feel terrible that you have to put all of these books away by yourself."

"Don't worry about it princess.  Uryu should be in any second now as he can help me with the books." stated Toshiro as he gathered up some of the books.  "I am just happy to hear that you are interested in reaching out to the moon kingdom.  I always wanted to learn more about their world." added Toshiro as he went to put some of the books back.

"Orihime......  Who was that?" Ichigo asked. 

"Toshiro Hitsuguya.  He and Uryu Ishida work at the kingdom's library.  They are both young prodigies." she replied.

"Where you both looking into my kingdom?" Ichigo asked in a whisper.  Orihime nodded her head yes.  This caused Ichigo to raise his brow in question.  "Are you ready to go?"  Orihime nodded her head yes as the two linked their arms heading out of the castle.  Once again Ichigo was able to take her out of the castle without any guards watching over them.  As the two made their way from the castle.  Orihime asked Ichigo about the previous ruler.

"The previous ruler?"

"A man with black hair and golden brown eyes.  He was covered by some bandage."

"Oh him.......  That was actually me.  If I appeared before your people as I am now.  I knew they wouldn't take me seriously.  So I used my powers to alter my appearance and voice this way I looked older."

"Just how old are you Ichigo?"

"Lets just say I have been eighteen for a very long time.  When my people reach a certain age, we stop ageing.  Most of my people look much older than me.  I am the king because I have the strongest power out of all my people as I was born into the position." stated Ichigo as they arrived at a large open field with various of different flowers.

"It's beautiful Ichigo.  How do you manage to find places like this?" asked Orihime.

"Let's just say from where I live, I can see many things including places like this." replied Ichigo as he got off the horse helping Orihime down.  Suddenly a loud hollow's scream broke through the air as a creature appeared before both Ichigo and Orihime.  The creature looked like a snake as it's upper body was human.  A full mask covered its face as it had stringy black hair that fell to its shoulder.  Both of its arms were red as his main body was gray.  A large whole sat in the middle of its chest (Acidwire, Orihime's brother when he becomes a hollow).  It swatted Ichigo away from Orihime.

"Ichigo!" Orihime cried out in concern.  The hollow moved to attack Orihime as the shield rose up to protect her from harm.  The hollow snarled out as his tail and hands beat madly at the shield.  Trying to break it.  Orihime screamed out in fear as she saw the shield beginning to break.

"Getsuga Tensho (moon fang heaven piercer)!"  yelled out a voice as a blue beam of energy in the form of a crescent moon shot out.  The energy caused the hollow to back away from Orihime.  "I won't let you hurt Orihime!" growled Ichigo.

"Must kill.......  Sun princess......." snarled the hollow as it moved to attack Ichigo.

The hollow spat out balls of acid at Ichigo trying to get the moon prince away from it's intended target.  Some of the acid balls pelted Ichigo causing the moon prince to hiss out in pain.  Numerous wounds lined Ichigo's body despite his instant regeneration healing his wounds.  Ichigo tried his best to keep the hollow from attacking Orihime.  The hollow let out a scream summoning another to help it with killing the sun princess.  This one also wore a full face mask as its body looked more like a bush.  It had red hands and feet.  A lure hung off its head as it also a hole the center of its body (Grand Fisher).  Ichigo let out a soft curse as he tried to deal with the hollow who was attacking him.  The two hollows moved to attack the moon prince as he was their greatest threat.  Orihime knew that Ichigo could handle himself but, she couldn't help but to be worried.

"Ichigo.......  Watch out!" Orihime yelled out as the snake-like hollow moved to attack the moon prince from behind.  As Orhime yelled out her warning energy pulsed through her releasing a blinding flash of light.  The light hit the two hollows causing them to scream out in pain.  The light wrapped around Ichigo protecting him from harm.  The light caused the two hollows to flee.  Once the light vanished, Ichigo made his way towards Orihime who collapsed to her knees.  The light broke into fragments as she was relieved that Ichigo was alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2K 26
Sequel to "Monsters With Souls" Years have passed for Ichigo Kurosaki and Naruto Uzamaki as they set out to find a way to stop Sosuke Aizen aided by...
17.8K 454 29
I'm a fairly new writer. So please be kind πŸ˜… Midori Kurosaki; the oldest of the four Kurosaki kids. She was top of her class, graduated early from...
16.3K 568 20
Ichigo Kurosaki has never been normal as something dangerous and deadly exists with inside of him. Now other supernatural creatures and monsters atta...
43.3K 1.7K 63
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ β–°β–° Anime - Bleach ...