Lil skies and Y/N 2- the unto...

By cufboyz

Second book of Lil Skies and Y/N Untold things More

Moving in and Relationship Problems
Fights and Urban Cities
Rapping and Money
New member and jealousy
Champagne and Pools
Predictions and Trust
Sleepover
Concerts
Clubbing
Fake
Road trip
A/n
Crew
Crew 2
Thinkin bout you
Shopping + the guys
Zion + the date
Lil pump
Instagram
Las vegas is dead.
Las vegas is dead 2
Las Vegas is dead 3
Las Vegas is dead 4

Fake 2

370 19 1
By cufboyz

I stayed in my room hoping for skies to come in.
I heard someone open the front door and run upstairs. The opened the door and closed.
"Jahseh called me." He said as he rushed to me. I turned around and looked at him with my bloodshot eyes.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked me. He took his hand and wiped my tears.
"Purpp." I said. I let another tear out and skies wiped it off again.
"Y/n, you need to let go. You are too attached to him. He doesn't deserve your tears or anything. " skies said. He said it so sincere.
"Promise me you aren't gonna be too attached to him anymore?" Skies asked as he held out his pinkie.
I hooked my pinkie into his and smiled. "Thanks." I smiled at him.
"Can I be honest?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled at me.
"I like you." I said. He stood there speechless. "I know, it's weird. " I said.
"No, it's not weird. I like you too." He smiled at me.
Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't stop it because I liked it.
He broke the kiss and smiled. "I don't wanna be a thing yet, is that alright?" Skies said. "Yeah, I was going to say the same" I said.
We kissed for another five minutes but, then we heard screaming downstairs.
We both got up and ran downstairs.
-
Jahseh and purpp were about to fight. I ran in the middle of both of them and pushed purpp away. "Who started it?" I screamed. "He did. He started talking mad shit bout you with Quincy . " Jahseh said. "Really? Quincy, you my fucking blood! I have zero respect for you now!" I said. "And purpp you weren't special till I made you so. You better act like you know! ( any jhene Aiko fans here?) I screamed to purpp. I couldn't take it anymore so I just ran upstairs. All the guys followed me and went into my room.
-
"Quincy and purpp ran out." Wifi said.
They all said things that maybe made me feel better.
Thank god they aren't fake!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.7K 44
Part 2 of Enemies
10.6K 381 41
This book is not like everyone else's that I follow but it's not my best either. Just read it, correct me if you want, I know it's a lot of mistakes...
87.4K 3.4K 40
read to find out β€’this story is unedited πŸ˜‰β€’