A New Life With You (Gon x Ki...

By gm0127

This is my first fanfiction so if I need improvement please let me know. :) Warning: Bad language More

Chapter 2-School
Chapter 3 - The kid next to me
Chapter 4 - Bestfriends
chapter 5 - Best day
clothing at amusement park a/n
Chapter 5 Pt. 2
apologies a/n
Chapter 6
Quick appreciation!
Please followers / good people help me
Publish new chapter in Recreation!

Chapter 1- A beginning

27.7K 501 427
By gm0127

It started like any other day...except it was different. I mean I was pretty bored, all I did was help Aunt Mito around the house and go fishing. I didn't have any friends in my town but I'm friendly to other people mostly to the adults since there isn't a lot of kids my age. Plus I like it here alone...

Hours later*
"Gon! Dinner is ready!"
I rush downstairs to see aunt mito sitting at the table. She made one of my favorites..Ramen. Oh man I definitely love the taste of ramen!!
"Thanks, Aunt Mito!" I said joyfully
We ate and talked
"Hey Gon, I found a school nearby and I was wondering if you were interested. You can meet new people and do other kinds of things."
Aunt mito explained to me why I should go to school but I'm not even sure if I was ready.....I'm really hesitant though. Screw it I am going!
"I think going to school would be fun. It's worth a try." I said
"Great! You can start next week!"aunt mito chirped."*gasp* we should go get supplies and clothes. We really need to treat ourselves today!"
"Of course aunt Mito! We can stop by the new ice cream place and even get that new purse you wanted!" I said in excitement.
Can't wait to finally get some new sneakers -_-. As the day passed, I got a butt load of notebooks and aunt mito was literally buying every brand of pencil...Though I don't blame her, we have to find the best out of the best! I definitely cannot wait for this school journey!

A/N: Sorry it's short T_T, this is actually my first fanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 64 4
Gon and killua have been best friends for a while now they always thought of each other of friends until they both start catching feelings for each o...
22.2K 264 14
Modern AU [this is my 1st story so it may be bad] Hello I'm creating a new account and I will be remaking this story there new account commented on d...
9.1K 418 6
I had a dream the other night where you were dead and it terrified me. Jean dreamed he and Marco were in a life and death situation and the next day...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC