Cherry Blossom Series: Sharig...

By MrUchiha54

Sasuke returns and gets some unexpected help from his old cherry blossom. This takes place while Sasuke and S... More

Wounded
Team 7 reunion
Fire starter
Lightning Tidal wave jutsu
Burning cherry blossom
Plan B
Sexy Chidori
Sakura's heart
Team 4 pt.1
Team 4 pt.1/2
Deadly turn
Blossoming cherry blossom
Team 7 Tri attack
Return to village
What's Important
Home
Months
Revenge
Battle between brothers
Cherry blossom sharigan: Awakens
The Truth
Parting ways
The End?
So you know

Cursed meeting

16.1K 320 53
By MrUchiha54

We all know the story of the raven haired Uchiha who left the leaf village and his friends so that he may get revenge on his older brother for slaughtering his clan.

And the pink haired, emerald eyed girl who was desperately head over heels for him. This is their story.

Sakuras p.o.v

Training with Naruto was exciting like always.

"Hey Sakura. I've gotta go, Kakashi sensei needs me!" Her yellow haired teammate said as he disappeared into the trees.

Sighing, she figured that visiting her friend Ino was out of the question also.

"Well what now?" she asked herself out loud. To her surprise she was answered with an explosion near the gates of the village. "Oh no an attack!" she said starting off toward the explosion.

Once she reached where the noise came from again she was surprised. A crater was now etched into the ground. Standing in it were two people. One very tall, muscular and tan, with spiky orange hair and evil green eyes. The other not as tall or muscular and pale. His hair was pitch black and his eyes were blood red. The smaller of the two had, had his shirt ripped off and was using his speed and a sword to fend off the bigger man. At first glance she just thought it was two random rogue ninja then it was clear.

The smaller one was her old teammate and crush, Sasuke Uchiha.

He was throwing punches left and right, using jutsu that looked like a whirlwind. Then she realized why the bigger man looked so tan, he was using a curse mark. She had seen one before on Sasuke. "Take this you stinking rat!!" the bigger man yelled as he broke off a part of the now shuddered wall and threw it at Sasuke, who dodged with ease and countered with a fireball jutsu.

Come on Sakura, move she told herself; but her body wouldn't respond.

The man smiled and charged, Sasuke started to weave hand signs as lightening filled his palm.

Charging forward she had to stop them both before they tore the village apart. But she was too late. They clashed.

The shock wave shook her, as the smoke cleared only Sasuke was standing. She took a step forward, that's when he collapsed.

Rushing to his side she thought; the hokage probably heard that, I have to get you some where safe. Picking him up, she rushed to her apartment, little did she know the fight was far from over.

So tell me how it was..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 239 10
After the moon battle, the world is in peace again. Despite all the negative impact the moon battle caused, it has a positive impact as well. Because...
42.9K 832 17
Sakura falls in love with a boy from her high school. He helps her on multiple accessions. But when she finds out a dark secret all her trust for him...
439K 12K 48
Sakura comes back to Konoha High, Join her as random things happen, Including Love. This was made BEFORE the ships were canon, so please don't comme...
11.7K 443 40
░░ ↲ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪ ✉️ # 𝒓𝒂𝒚 ! # 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 ! ⚀ ❛ 𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 ...