Apply the Pressure (Quando Ro...

Da eightballarson

Ty'Lia's momma was trying to grant a favor. Mother to mother, she understood that having a child move out is... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
.

23

10.1K 493 241
Da eightballarson

Ty'Lia|Ty

Anything and everything was pissing me off today. At this point, if anybody wanted smoke they could get it.

"Ahhh!" Quan yelled while clutching the PS4 controller.

"You bitch ass boy!" Baby Joe said in an exaggerated accent, copying Yb.

"Mane, fawk you." Yb yelled, throwing the pillow at Joe's head.

"Bitch I'll knock yo ass up." I looked at him so quick. He paused.

"Nah I meant—"

"BOY YOU GAY AS HELL!" Ben screamed from somewhere else in the house. How he heard him, I don't know.

"Bruh, you know what I meant."

"GAYYYYYYY!" Ben yelled. Joe sucked his teeth while Yb, Quan, and Amber were falling out. I mugged Quan as he was literally hollering and holding his stomach.

"It's never that funny." I hit Quando with a pillow. He sat up and stood to his feet.

"Bruh, what's wrong witchu? You need some dick?" I slapped his arm as Yb and Joe snickered.

"Get out my face." I push his head away as he tried to kiss him.

"Gimme a kiss and I'll leave you alone." I roll my eyes and give him a kiss so he can get off me.

"Ooou, yo lipgloss smell good—gimme another kiss." I suck my teeth and give him a longer kiss.

"Get a room."  One of the boys said.

"We got one, don't worry bout it." Quan told them. "Lemme take you out." He mumbled in my ear.

"I'm good luv, enjoy." I joked, making him mug me.

"Come on." I sigh, getting up. He dragged me to the car.

"Where we going?"

"Sit back and ride." He told me, grabbing the aux cord and playing some music.

"You ready to go home or something?" He asked. "Cause we can whenever. I can see Ten nem anytime, but ian finna have you sitting miserable, feel me?"

"Nah, it's good." I told him.

"Then tell me wassup with you. We gotta be able to communicate shawty." He told me as the GPS talked.

"I was just irritated."

"You been 'just irritated' ever since we got here." I shrugged.

"I'm chilling." He just smiled a little bit, but left me alone. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see him glancing at me.

"What? I must got something on my face?" I ask, flipping the mirror down. He laughed and flipped the mirror back up.

"Nawl, I'm tryna figure something out."

"What?" I asked.

"Ian tryna sound like no bitch or nun, but why you say yea? You coulda had one of them lil preacha niggas and you woulda been straight." He asked.

"You know my daddy a preacher?" He nodded. "You know what they do all day? My mama take care of seven kids and sit in the house. My daddy go to work, come home, repeat. My mama and daddy can easily go on a date—but they don't. I need somebody exciting."

"Ian exciting. I'm jus' a regular nigga out the trenches."

"Boy—my first kiss was at a gospel concert and it sucked. He was cute but his lips was crusty and we was both sweaty cause it was hot in the venue. I mean—who wanna kiss to gospel music? Ain't wanna kiss him period." He busted out laughing but I was serious.

"I had all types of niggas coming at me, but they ain't interest me. I guess it was cause I knew them. You exciting in my boring little world." I shrugged.

"Awww, you touched my lil ole heart." He smiled goofily. I rolled my eyes.

"Boy, keep yo eyes on the road. Kill us both, Mr. Touched." I laughed.

"We here anyway." He tells me as we pulled up to a good sized building. He just got out with no word. I got out and followed him to the entrance. I read 'Skate Galaxy' on the door, looking at him.

"Hol up—"

"Come on." He laughed, grabbing my hand. We went to the desk and he ordered to sets of skates.

"Remember when you told me you couldn't skate?" He asked me, leading me to an empty table.

"Yeah, I was tryna figure out if you remembered." I laughed nervously.

"Imma teach you how."

"How to do what? Cause it ain't skating."

"Girl, put them damn skates on." I mugged him but I did it.

"If I bust my butt, you gotta fight whoever laugh at me." I tell him as he grabbed my hands to help me up. He put one hand around my waist and pulled me in.

"I promise I will after I unstick yo ass from the floor. Stand up straight." He told me, slapping my butt.

"Stop! I can't!" I wrapped my other arm around him, squeezing him.

"Guh you betta quit allat cause you rubbing on a nigga the wrong way." He laughed, pulling back a little and making me stand up.

(A/N: idk how to skate my damn self so idk how to write his explanation 💀)

He led me to the skating floor and started explaining the motion and how to stay balanced. He caught me as I almost fell.

"Bruh, imma falllllll!" I whine as people whirl past us."

"Just trust me." He told me. I started doing what he told me to and the worried feeling started going away slowly. We were going faster and faster until I realized I was doing it by myself.

"Go 'head then baby girl!" He laughed from behind me.

"Ayeeeee I'm doing it!" I celebrated as I bent the curve. He skated a little faster and came beside me.

"Now you can tell them folks I taught you how to skate and how to fu—"

"Shut up!" I say, letting myself roll a little.

"I mean, it's true." He shrugged. After a while of talking and rolling, he looked at me with his hand up his shirt. "Wanna eat?"

"You must forgot who you was talking to? Yeah, let's go." I skated to the table we were at, but I hit the floor trying to slow down before I got there.

"Ouch." I grumble, hearing somebody snicker. I look up at him with a mean mug. I just tried to pull up, but it wasn't working out well. I huffed and looked back at him.

"What? You bad, get up." I sucked my teeth.

"Help me up." I hold my arms out.

"Say: Daddy, help me please." I sucked my teeth.

"You lame." I just crossed his arms. I huffed again.

"Can you help me? Please, daddy?" I bit my lip and he scrambled to grab my hands as I held back a big ass laugh. He leaned on the wall as I tied my shoes and watched him talk to some dude that came over with his son. I took this little opportunity to take a picture.

After we left and grabbed something to eat, Quando let me drive to the hotel with the GPS on since I was talking crap about wanting to drive.

I looked over at him while we sat at an intersection that had four different lights and took too long to get to ours. He was fast asleep. I started recording him and laughing.

(This video funny asf cuz the way this nigga woke up had me dead. Like bitch ik u see the flash 💀)

He woke up and snatched my phone away as I posted the video.

"Stop recording me." I snatched it back.

"Shut up and ride." I tell him as I press the gas.

"Ty'Lia." He said. I hadn't heard him say my full first name in a lil bit, so it kinda shook me to hear it.

"Hm?"

"I love you Ty." My heart was beating fast. Yoooooo!

"I love you, Tyquian."

"I'll die for you, Ty'Lia."

"Vice versa baby."

________________________

I done got in a lil habit of screaming Crip shit. Idk from who, probably Quando 🤦🏾‍♀️ I need to stop cuz ion bang shit but textbooks. With my lame ass

Comment & Vote 💙

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.3K 535 37
the truth is, she didn't need to be saved. she just needed to feel loved, and know that someone out there craved her attention.
928 93 13
"when you chase a predator you become the prey "
All 4 Us Da 💟

Storie d'amore

978 14 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
160K 9.9K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...