Why Me?

By 143dangerously

About a girl who moves and finds out that her mother is friends with a famous Tiktoker's mother. What will ha... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A message
Chapter 30
Message again
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Pictures for Chapter 41
Chapter 41

Chapter 8

513 7 2
By 143dangerously

Song- Please don't go by Joel Adams
This whole chapter will be in Oliver's POV

It Saturday, I woke up early, around 6. Sina is still sleep. I didn't want to disturb her. I got on my phone and check out my social media. I later sent Sina a picture, telling her to wake up.

I sat in my bed listening to music. Every love song that came on reminded me of her. What is wrong with me?

In his head
She not like the other girls that likes me. She knew me before she even moved to Ocala. She doesn't try and get my attention. Whenever I'm around her I feel things, I feel different. I feel normal like I'm not famous and I like that feeling. I never want her to leave me. I want her. Every night when I'm in bed, I think of her. Every second of the day, I wish for her to be by my side. When she doesn't answer my calls or text. I get worried. I want to stop what I'm doing and go find. Make sure that she's alright.

 I lose myself I'm her eyes.  Being loved by her is all I need. I hope that she doesn't like anybody else but me. I can get her more, whatever she needs. I'm weak whenever I'm around like she took my heart. I'm not perfect even though a lot of people think that I am. She sees that even with my flaws, I'm perfect to her. I just want her love, if its real. I'll do anything for her love me.  I wouldn't change anything about her.  When I see/think/hear her my heart starts beating like a drum. It doesn't matter where she is, I'll still be with her. With her presence, everything's falls into place. I thought I had it all until she came. I feel empty without her. I love her unconditionally.  I'm complete when I'm with her. I think I fallen for her.

Am I in love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Oligie By

Fanfiction

8.1K 117 22
Oliver Moy Fell in love with his Best friend at the age of 22 [But did he feel the same?] You have to sick with the story to find out Disclaimer in...
53.4K 766 43
What happens when you meet Oliver?
42.4K 633 23
You are traveling the world, until you meet this mysterious bad boy. Will the bad boy stop you along the way? Or will things take a turn and you cont...
1.1K 38 14
At first you're a normal teenager, next your idol goes to your school, then he admits he likes you???