Save Me|| Bts Zombie Apocalyp...

By AlyssaSurber

*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened... More

Prologue
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Special Chapter
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
💜
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Halloween Special
Chapter 16
Christmas special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry...

chapter 1.

6.5K 200 216
By AlyssaSurber

  July 1st, 2018. 12:57 P.M.

  Jungkook and I made it to the rooftop without running into one of those things. We were out of breath, because of all the running we did. As we were catching our breaths, I heard footsteps coming closer towards us. "I've had enough! I'll kill you-" I was about stab my crowbar into what I thought was a dead guy, but I realized that he was alive.

  5 more guys were following behind. The guy I about slaughtered, had his hands up in defense. "Please! I beg of you! Don't kill me!" I dropped my crowbar down, "Relax. I won't kill you." Jungkook came out from behind me, "Jin hyung!" He ran to the man and hugged him.

  I tilted my head, "So these are your friends you were talking about?" Jungkook turned to me and nodded, "Yea! There's 7 of us in total." I nodded my head. 'The more people we have, the better chance we have of surviving.'

  I looked up at the 7 men, "Alright! To start off, my names Lee Y/n. I'm a junior. I'll tell you right now, that I'm not playing any games. We can't have too many people in our group. 8 is enough." They all nodded, showing they agreed. Jungkook then spoke up, "I think we should all introduce ourselves to Y/n. We can trust her, she's my friend."

  They all started to introduce themselves to me. To simplify, there's
Kim SeokJin: 20 y/o, graduate.

Min Yoongi: 19 y/o, senior.

Jung Hoseok: 18 y/o, Senior.

Kim Namjoon: 18 y/o, Senior.

Kim Taehyung: 17 y/o, Junior.

Park Jimin: 17 y/o, Junior.

And last but not least, Jeon Jungkook:16 y/o, Sophomore.

I looked around as they were introducing. One guy caught my eye, I think he said he was called Jimin. 'Wow~ he's hot, and my age as well' I shook my thoughts away. They all finished introductions, and we started talking about what we were going to do next. "Ok, we can't just stay up here. We don't know how many we're up against, and they might find us here." They all nodded, listening intently to what I was saying.

  Suddenly Jimin spoke up, "And we all need weapons. Right now Y/n is the only one with a weapon." They all looked at my crowbar. "But where are we going to get weapons?" Hoseok asked, "I found this crowbar in the janitors closet inside the library. I didn't really look, but I'm sure there are things we could use in there." They all nodded.

  We started coming up with a plan to get to the library without being eaten. "Ok. Once me and Jimin are inside, we'll check the area, quietly kill any things in there and we'll give the signal." The rest of the members nodded their heads and got into position. "You ready Jimin?" I looked at Jimin to see if he was still up for it. He nodded, "As ready as I'll ever be." Then our plan was ago.

  Jimin and I made it in successfully. Suprisingly, there were no things inside and we gave the signal for the rest of the boys to come in. They came in and I rushed to the janitors closet.

  I opened it up and saw a broom, a shovel, and a...knife? 'Why's there a knife in here?' It wouldn't be weird if it wasn't because, we're not supposed to have things like this in a school. It was just weird.

   I brushed it off, and pulled out the stuff. "A broom, shovel and a knife? I understand the knife, but the broom and shovel?" Namjoon asked. I looked up, "The broom has one of those screw on tops. Meaning I can just take off the part that sweeps and there will be a sharp point at the end." He nodded, "The shovel, you can just use on its own. Just chop the fuckers up." They all chuckled a little at my remark.

   The boys played rock, paper, scissors to see who would get each weapon. Jimin got the shovel, jin got the broom, and jungkook got the knife. "Ok. We'll have to find another area to find weapons. I'm NOT going outside of this school without everyone with a weapon. I'm not going to let you guys die, like...her..." I pointed to Mila's body. They all looked at it and Jungkook came to hug me.

   They were confused, "You guys knew her?" Jin asked. We both nodded. "Mila was my best and only friend. Until I met jungkook that is. She actually introduced me and jungkook today. I thank her for that, because now I have more friends to protect and to protect me." They nodded. "I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure she was a great friend." Taehyung said. I nodded my head and patted his shoulder, "Thanks."

  We decided we were going to the canteen to find more weapons. "Where do we go though?" Taehyung asked. "We should try the kitchen. It makes sense." I said. We made our way into the kitchen and found 2 of those dead fuckers.

  "I'll take the left one!" Jungkook yelled. "I'll take the right!" I yelled back. Jungkook stab the thing in the eye and then in the head, killing it. I bashed the things skull in and stomped on it for good measure. The other boys watched us, taking it in.

   "For the next ones we run into, I want you guys to watch me and jungkook, so you'll know what to do." They nodded. In the meantime, we found 2 more knives, a frying pan, and a sharp broken handle. "They may not be the best weapons, but later on we'll find better." Jimin said. I nodded with him.

  We all headed to the front double doors of the school. "Wait, do you think there may be survivors inside the school?" Hoseok asked. I turned to him, "let me ask you a question, did you even like the people here? I sure as hell didn't. I didn't care about them then and I don't now." Hoseok hesitated, "The only people I'm friends with is the people standing in front of me. So...no" I smiled, "I'm glad you consider me as your friend. If I'm being honest, you guys are my family now."

   They tilted their heads, "My father left me before I was born, and my mother died saving me in a house fire about 9 years ago." They lowered their heads. "I've been alone my entire life, and everyone here bullied me, we're scared of me. Ya know, the usual. It's kinda like I'm getting my revenge without even doing anything." They nodded, understanding. "Alright. Enough of this sappy 'I'm depressed' shit. Let's get out of here." We all headed out side.

  Once we got outside, our jaws were wide open. "The city...its...it's gone to shit!" I quickly shut Jin's mouth, pointing out there are more of those things near us. He nodded slowly. I removed my hand and started walking to the front gate. The boys following behind.

  "What are we going to do now?" Yoongi asked. "Do any of you have a place you need to check? Like your house? Families?" They all shook their head. "We all live together. We were trying to become a kpop group. We were already signed to a company, and were in training." Yoongi explained. I nodded my head, "Alright, we should find shelter to hold us off. Any suggestions?"

   Jungkook came up, "How about your place Y/n? Our dorms are small. We could hardly fit any of us in it, let alone 8 people." I sighed, "Alright. My house it is. Follow me. It isn't far." They nodded and we headed off to my house. 'This is going to be an adventure...' I sigh of exhaustion. 'I could use a nap right about now. I guess my house is a good idea' I slightly chuckle to myself and continued to walk.
-
-
-
Alright! Chapter 1 is now published. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.3K 28
[Book 1] [COMPLETED] (tw/// mentions of blood and gore scenes) "Do we need to fight?" "No" They looked at me confusingly. "We need to survive!" How...
148K 5.4K 46
"Park Jimin you better start fucking running!!" - Meeting your idol in a zombie apocalypse wasn't exactly how you wanted it to happen, but hey! It ca...
85.1K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...
86.7K 4K 28
❝Yes, (Y/N) was resistant. But not to his kisses.❝ °•°•° In which a girl, that is resistant to zombies, is trying to survive in the cruel apocalypse...